Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:26 pm

Lunia screamed at the top of her lungs as her arm flashed an extremely bright white colour, she came down on the man after Tenshi's hits and her arm went right through his massive armor and body, through his stomach onto the ground. If it wasn't Lunia's massive blow through the stomach, Tenshi's hit would have killed him already. A massive light appeared from around them all and there was a massive dust cloud. After it had all finished Lunia stood still and glared at her arm, which was still right through the mans body, she opened her eyes widely and pulled her arm out, holding onto it she looked at Tenshi and knew from that instant that he would think that something was wrong with her, because her arm was flashing a bright white colour on and off. She then shook her head and backed away from Tenshi with her head bowed. Then turning to run she fell onto the ground letting out a moan in pain, her chest was bleeding badly from Morganna's hit and her arm was giving off massive surges of energy and it was going all swollen, like something was trying to force it's way out of her arm. She shook on the ground as she grasped onto her stomach. "This pain..." She whispered to herself. She kept on trying to get up to show that she was strong but every time she did she would fall back down and moan in pain from her arm. Her eyes were opening widely and her body was shaking. She knew this only happened every time she got a sudden ruch of emotion, mostly anger or hate.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:59 pm

~Destroy them.~ Alastor projects back to the Guildmaster. Walking near Chelan, Alastor speaks. "I guess you haven't noticed this. This jewel, crafted by a friend, can take your aura. Go ahead, make a move. Now you're fighting against someone that can convert mass to energy and a item that can eat aura."

~~~

Kessaris breathes once again and life is drawn back into him. He finishes healing using his own skill and with pastel eyes, look at Zephyr whose eyes matched his. He'd absorbed her skill and was now in the process of understanding it. "Thank you." He said, trembling. "I guess it's my turn to be fair huh?" He takes her wrist and with her own power, heals her of the side effect plaguing her. She could now heal freely, although destiny will still hold her imminent death. "Ricky, c'mon. We have to go now. Something bad is going on at home."

~~~

Marcove scoffs at the idea, thinking nothing of it, but the idea of it grew. No one but Nephilis, excluding Samara knew about Nephilis or his past dealings. "I think when we get back, we should ask him. I think he should know and it would be in Ricky's best interest if he knew."

~~~

"If you hadn't interfered, your brother would be as dry as a husk." Nas said, looking at her with red, bloody eyes. "And this jewel? It's the only thing I have left of my wife thanks to that son of a b***h behind you. I know what I'll do. I'll make it a family affair. I'll kill the both of you..." A storm begins to roll in and raindrops pelt the ground in torrential waves. The buildings behind him collapse at finely sliced points as more wind blades appear and descend for the siblings.

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Tenshi steped away from the body seeing that he was dead but when he looked at Lunia and saw that she was in great pain, from Morganna's attack but more importantly her arm, he had never seen this before, not from her. His eyes widened and he rushed over to her as he started to tend to her chest wounds, he forces her to stay stil using his telekinesis and forces his chi hover wounds which closed the wounds after about 5mins and stoped the bleeding though he cant heal it completely due to wanting to tend to her arm. "What The Hell Is This!!!" He called out in fear of losing her feeling the energy pulsing from her arm. "I think this is an energy clog, to much energy trying to find a way out, it happened when I was learning to use my Chi/Ki energy but im not sure if its that or not."He stated worried as he releases his telekinetic hold on her trying to figure out what to do.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Keliah looked at the display Kessaris had just displayed. She looked to th e horizons, peering into the future, she could see through all time now. "...." she said nothing. She looked at her brother. "We should get the rest and leave, everything has happened here what we need to happen" she said.

Rydia looked at Nas. "I am sorry for your lost, but things in this world happen for a reason. I was once killed before, a meteor crushed me, and the forces of the universe have granted me the reincarnation, and now I stand before you, but if you want a fight..." she said. She knew not to use attacks, but she could still manipulate his attacks seeing they were similar. As the wind blades approached she moved her hands re-directing them towareds Nas.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:14 pm

Lunia's eyes were opened widely and she was losing her conciousness, she screamed and moaned in pain, grasping onto her arm she forced herself to stand up and staggered further away from Tenshi, falling onto the ground again, she looked at him with fear in her eyes. "P-p-p-please don't... come near me... i'm a freak....!" She shouted to him, before letting out another shreik as she started shaking on the ground again, not knowing what to do, "I can't stand this..."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Ricky looked at Kessaris "Alright then but if you ever kill youself I'm going to kill you" He said. He looked at Keliah "I'm sorry if I didn't say this before but glad to have you back" He said. He turned back to Kessaris "Lets just hope we can fix it" He said.

Kendal looked at Marcove after putting the pendant back. "Alright we'll ask him when we get back then but lets not tell ricky until we are sure okay" He said. He sighed "I just hope he understands" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Kessaris can only nod at the statement. "Well, you'll have sometime killing a dead guy. Haha! Okay...we need to find Dad, Aunt Alyss and Kendal so we can leave. I hope Riko is doing fine. I haven't been so far from her so long..."

~~~

Nas jewel lights up and his eyes are healed giving outstanding vision. "I was wondering when this would kick in." Using Nephilis' skill of Aura Manipulation, he creates a wall around him causing the blades to strike, then fall off into adjacent buildings. Raising his hands, he summons a thunderstorm and with a toothy smile, directs one hundred thousand volts worth of electricity at Rydia.

~~~

"Right Kendal, but not a moment too soon. Okay Alyss, time to go home. We just need to wait here until Kess comes for us. I'm sure he can sense us by now...all the training he's slept through...."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Kendal just laughed at the sleeping comment "So he is just like you" He said. He smiled "well then lets hope they hurry" He said. He frowned "I'm going to have to replace my sword soon I feel kind of odd with out i"t He said.

Ricky sighed "Good I'll have to make sure you come back so I can kill you again" He said. He smiled "Alright I'm sure they're close so can either of you find them" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Keliah looked at the two. She would display her power. "Okay, well...we dont have to worry" she said. "Marcove,Kendal Alyss...take us there" she said as they were all teleported right in front of Marcove and company.

Rydia had to fly around some of the volts,redirecting them towards Nas, but she was struck in the shoulder, being burnt a little but wasnt phased. "Nas, you will not be able to out smart me, I was the first weather controler, what makes you think that you could possibly beat me" she said.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:36 pm

(I forgot they were outside of the door...lol.)

Kessaris walks out of the room greeting his father and Kendal. He looked at the mirrored Alyss and smiles. "Hey guys, we got our power. Now the both of us are alot stronger that before. I should be able to beat you now dad."

"Yes. Keep lying to yourself kid. You'll never best me."

"Please. I can beat you now!"

"We'll see when we get home, okay? But until then. Until then. Now, let's just go."

"Right. Hey Kendal, what's up? Did you learn anything about yourself back in time?"

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:40 pm

"Let's just get home!" Alyss moaned, squeezing the bridge of her nose softly so she could think straight. "Come on..." She muttered, knowing she needed to get home soon.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Tenshi stood up walking closer to Lunia, he wanted to help and started to think how she could get rid of the energy, he then thought of something but wasnt sure if it would work. "Lulu, try to use an your element but channel the energy in your arm into it, im not sure if it will work but its better than nuthing, you have to calm down and focus." He stated hoping it would work and that she would try it.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:44 pm

"Fine...Okay Keliah, are you ready?" Kessaris asks, extending a hand out to her.

~~~

"This!!" Stretching his fingers, small bolts of electricity began to form on his fingers and shot out in a net like pattern. Nas had learned immidiately to mix his aura fixturing with his weather controlling powers. Using this skill, he'd nearly recreated the skill only a stone could grant. The potency was far, far less though.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Kendal sighed "Nothing realy but I agree with Alyss lets go home or whats left of it" He said. He looked at everyone ready to go.

Ricky smiled "I met a few nice people like Nephilis and his sister she taught me how to control the weather better" He said. He looked at Kendal who seemed a little pale "You alright?" He asked.

Kendal nodded "Yea I'm fine lets just go" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Keliah looked at Kessaris and the others. She heard Alyss and rolled her eyes. Alyss always complained, and now it was getting to Keliah. She took Kessaris' hand. "Please nothing..." she didnt finish her sentence as the background began to fade and images of time and space were displayed around them. The images began to blur until they were now in present day Tenshu.

Rydia's eyes flew open as the net hit her, she flew back into a mountain,creating a large hole. She had to think of a plan, she lay there next to Nephilis, waiting....

Jean had been making her runs across the world as she saw what was going on in Tenshu. She said or did nothing. This was not a fight she was going to get into.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games