Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Tarik shrugs, "Why they haunt me, I have no idea. He ponders how to stop Skurai. He could not use his magic, it would attract the beast. He decides to send some soldiers with rocket launcher type weapons to fire upon Skurai's ship from the west of Egypt. He calls a commander to make arrangements.

Tarik waits for news on their progress on drawing Skurai off his original path.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Demon soldiers ride over to shoot at Skurai's ship. The armor of the ship was tough but a couple of the firey rockets break through.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Ryuu rolls her eyes, then licks her lips. "That virgin was delicious..very pure. Troddle knows how to pick 'em.." She comments randomly out loud, more to herself then Tarik. Tatsuko was probably still asleep in her mini bed, which she was however she switched to Ryuu's bed.

"Anyway I can be to service...?" She jokes as she watches Tarik's frustration.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Sasori wonders how they would stop Skurai from going on his suicide mission. She watches the ship in the sky and then suddenly it started getting attacked. "What the... Hey someone is attacking the ship!" she says pointing to Skurai's ship.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Tarik remarks as they wait,"Troddle does know how to please his master. The creature was following us as we tried to go to Egypt but then Wrath did the votex thing. Then there was the thing that hit the mountain that has something to do with Wrath."

The commander returns after a few hours to report that they were in position and were attacking Skurai's ship.

Tarik says to Ryuu, "It is difficult to stop Skurai without using my powers, as not to attract the monster away from Wrath. Attacking the ship would be easy with my powers. I could create a storm but I'm not sure if the kinetic energy would be a problem. Any thoughts?"

" I suppose we should fly to Egypt to see what we can do."

Mario Dragon

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:04 am

Acos fell to the floor, accompanied by a loud crunch! from her wing. "Oh, s**t, I think I just snapped my wing," she muttered, getting to her feet.
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:29 am

"It is but a sprain, lass," Roarke murmured, checking her wing with surprisingly gentle hands, though rough. The unknown man chuckled as he drew a card, the dark magic flames around them whining slightly. "Broww, attack his dragonet and destroy it!!" he ordered. The Huntsman raised its bow, then fired a single arrow that shattered the Red Eyes Black Chick into shimmering dust. The arrow continued, slamming into Yami Onyx's chest before detonating in a small explosion. His life points dropped from 4000 to 3700. The man smirked as he revealed a Continuous Trap, the Gem Flash Energy trap. "The shadows will consume you, fool!!" the man snarled. Yami Onyx chuckled. "Too bad you triggered my Chick's special ability by sending it to the Graveyard; now I can summon it's larger counterpart, the real Red Eyes Black Dragon!!" he said with a faint smile, slapping down the card in Attack Mode.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:25 am

((...Is this a card game?))
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:33 am

"Ok, thank you for teling me that," acos said. "Now what"-the ship jolted-"is going on?!"

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:43 am

The clone spoke quietly. "It is called a Shadow Game, in which much more than just pride is on the line; this warrior is one who seeks, unlike Tarik, utter destruction. The Shadow Games were in Egypt nearly four thousand years ago now, but this one will be much more dangerous," he said softly. "Souls and lives are on the line, not just a win or loss," he said quietly. The man slapped down a face down card with a smirk, in Defense Mode. "You will be destroyed, fool," he growled. Yami Onyx smiled slightly. "I sincerely doubt that," he said softly. Roarke shuddered. "I've heard legends of these Games, that it used to consume human souls for power and nearly destroyed everything," he said roughly.
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:46 am

Acos made a face. "Gawd. that is sick."

watertrainer21

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:54 pm

elaise looked at roarke as he spoke before looking down at onyx " he can win this." she said softly before looking down when she felt the object in her hand grow warmer. " willow we need to find the place to take this to." she added looking over at willow as she spoke.
willow nodded before turning mina's head " we'l meet up with the rest of you soon, there's something elaise needs to do." she said to roarke before her and elaise flew away from the group.
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Sasori watches with curiosity as Onyx battled in the Shadow game. Odd she thought, just like the card game in the future. Who knew, it was a real game.

She was curios though about the crater that the meteor made. "I'm going to check out the smoking crater." She starts to walk to the end of town to go up to the mountain where part of it was destroyed by something.

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:52 pm

elaise flew infront of willow on her rose dragon, her hands on the object as it continued to walm up. seeing the pyramids in front of her she flew down and landed close to one of them holding the object up so that the light reflected on it.
willow looked on in awe as a blinding white light surrounded elaise and the object, holding her hand infront of her face she turned her head away knowing people nearby would see the same thing.
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:53 am

Roarke went with Sasori, knowing that going alone could get them hurt. It had when he was used to travelling. Yami Onyx half smiled. "I place down the Flash Assailant in Defense Mode, then my dragon is going to show your Huntsman its doom. Black Inferno Blast," he said. The Red Eyes Black Dragon released a firebal sparking with dark lightning that detonated, shoving the man backward against the barrier. He noticed the dark summoner's face downs had activated. The dark summon snorted. "Now I will not take damage for Broww's demise due to my Ring of Defense spell card, but you will take 600 points of damage for my Gem Flash Energy's effect," he snarled, noticing his own life points dropped by 300.

Yami Onyx-3100 LP
Dark Summoner-3700 LP

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Acos watched as Onyx and the stranger both lost life points. She did not quite understand the game, but she understood the consequences if Onyx wer to lose.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games