Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:33 pm
Zynn Myth

Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

After giving a brief nod to Dragon seeming to question the vampire topic, he removed his lips from his straw once again. "My dad said no to the pill attempt as it would ruin their rep if he had not only an impure child but one that refused to feed on the blood of others. My mother attempted putting me on them when I was younger behind his back and my body rejected it. I'm the biggest disappointment to the Allÿwar name altogether. Everyone knows that I'm a pitiful excuse for a vampire including myself and yet everyone in the vampire nation I come from keeps pushing me to the royal guard and military direction so I'm obviously not completely useless," Lurtz rumbled lowly while briefly running his hand over a very light scar on his neck from when his dad had pierced his neck with his fangs so as to change him. He hadn't expected it and jerked away from the older male and tearing the skin more than was necessary. It had been far more painful than a normal change and the several months that followed where he remained locked up in a dark room with his teeth sunk deep into his own flesh didn't help any. His refusal had only lasted as long as his mother had kept telling his father he'd succumb, but that had ended as abruptly as he moved when she'd grown tired of defending him. The first time he fed as a vampire had been an unwilling event in which he'd blacked out as soon as the blood touched his tongue. It was definitely something he'd prefer not remembering.

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 pm
Zynn Myth

Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

After giving a brief nod to Dragon seeming to question the vampire topic, he removed his lips from his straw once again. "My dad said no to the pill attempt as it would ruin their rep if he had not only an impure child but one that refused to feed on the blood of others. My mother attempted putting me on them when I was younger behind his back and my body rejected it. I'm the biggest disappointment to the Allÿwar name altogether. Everyone knows that I'm a pitiful excuse for a vampire including myself and yet everyone in the vampire nation I come from keeps pushing me to the royal guard and military direction so I'm obviously not completely useless," Lurtz rumbled lowly while briefly running his hand over a very light scar on his neck from when his dad had pierced his neck with his fangs so as to change him. He hadn't expected it and jerked away from the older male and tearing the skin more than was necessary. It had been far more painful than a normal change and the several months that followed where he remained locked up in a dark room with his teeth sunk deep into his own flesh didn't help any. His refusal had only lasted as long as his mother had kept telling his father he'd succumb, but that had ended as abruptly as he moved when she'd grown tired of defending him. The first time he fed as a vampire had been an unwilling event in which he'd blacked out as soon as the blood touched his tongue. It was definitely something he'd prefer not remembering.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:45 pm
Dantes_river

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

"You're not pitiful!" Dragon burst then quickly settled down into his seat again. "I-I mean... Do you have to eat? What happens if you don't?" he murmured. Did vampires starve without blood? Couldn't they just eat normal food like that milkshake?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:31 pm
Zynn Myth

Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

Lurtz had tensed slightly when Dragon gave such a sharp response as he hadn't expected it from the kindhearted and timid male. "Yes, sir. We do have to eat. If we do not, our sanity begins slipping until we become blind to our very actions yet continue trying to hunt for the source of our survival. Once you lose your sanity, however, you cannot return to how you once were. The only way to stop such a being is through death. I usually only feed on occasion to keep my sanity, but only for that reason and only the bare minimum," he murmured in response while starting to fidget with his straw. Dragon obviously hadn't encountered a vampire before much less read much about them although most data came from humans and was incomplete. It was nice having a conversation with him though since he seemed genuine about how much he cared.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:53 pm
Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Dragon listened intently as he focused on the slowly diminishing milkshake. His faced hardened as if deep in thought. Loss of sanity... He'd hate to see Lurtz go off the deep end.
Finally, he looked up with determined silver eyes. "Then drink my blood!" he volunteered, ignoring the awkward silence that hastily followed. Lurtz was his friend, and perhaps the first one that stayed longer than a couple hours. He didn't want his only friend hurt or crazed when there was something he could do. Wasn't that how all friends worked?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:46 pm
Zynn Myth

Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

Feeling himself freeze up, it took him a minute to realize he was staring across the table at Dragon. "What?" It was the only word he could think of at the moment with Dragon's response. He was willingly offering Lurtz his blood without thinking of the consequences of doing so. Briefly shifting his straw again, he glanced at Dragon's milkshake to see he'd been downing it rather quickly. The boy loved his milkshakes. "You might have to skip school for the rest of the day to rest if I do..."

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:05 am
Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

"I... I don't care." Dragon said with his determined look never faltering... except when he looked down at his fiddling thumbs. "I mean... You're my only friend, really. You've stayed with me the longest, and honestly I don't think that Vexine girl likes me. If you need something and I can help you-" He set his hands on the table and looked back at Lurtz, his eyes turning from grass green to starlight as they made eye contact. "-then I'll do it without hesitation!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

Mentally skimming through the what ifs, he didn't notice anything too bad so he let out a soft sigh. "Finish up that milkshake first. I'd hate for you to pass out without being able to finish it should you faint," he rumbled smoothly before starting to sip on his own milkshake. Of course he would find a secluded place that didn't have cameras to do such a thing since he hated the idea of having to do such a vile thing, but cameras and witnesses just made it a solid reminder of such a dark deed. Now where to go that didn't state suspicious activity like an alleyway did? Why was he even agreeing to this? He could just wait until after school and talking with his dad to find someone he didn't know.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Manarise

Blessed Guildswoman

6,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:13 pm
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Kaiver Spirith

Kaiver watched as the blue haired male's hair change color as he slowly strode across the room to his side. Strangely, he seemed unfazed by the situation and more strangely - he held a demonic aura. Possibly a powerful one. Being rendered vulnerable in the current situation, Kaiver bristled and let out a low, guttural growl. Back off! He wasn't going to submit to anyone of they even if they tried to make him. What surprised him was that the blue haired male bent down eye level, and then . . licked his cheek. Well, more like the scar that was on his cheek. Surprised by this action - he gasped - a rare display of emotion. The male then backed off a little and Kaiver felt his wound began to heal. It was slow, but fast enough to stop the bleeding. He watched as the blue haired male walked back towards his previous seat and touched his cheek. It was the first time someone actually healed him. Him - a boy who was a demon - not that the male probably knew anyway. . or did he?

While in the midst of his thoughts, he had yet another shock when he heard a very familiar and feminine voice behind him. "Kaiver . . " He slowly turned around with dread. Oh god . . why in the seven heavens does she, of all people have to be here!? The blonde rushed towards him and grabbed his wrists. Ouch! Dammit did I ask you to touch me?! The blonde looked him in the eye, and Kaiver shook with rage and . . fear. He bristled again, "Back off, woman!" He was really starting to feel uncomfortable and he could feel himself gaining a migraine. His head began to pulse uncontrollably and he felt ready to slash at the next person to approached him. "Tell me," the blonde said sternly, "Tell me what happened." Kaiver was so going to ki- "I said back off woman! Did you hear me?!" He slapped her hands of his wrists. He throat was burning now, it left a horrifyingly scratchy and dry effect in it and he felt ready to just about slice someone. His own blood was doing this to him? Dammit, I wasn't ready for this yet. . . Why is the seal weakening so early?

{(Out Of Coordination:~ )}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:02 pm
Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Realizing that he had one the seemingly one-sided argument, Dragon instantly lit up and nodded vigorously. He put his lips to the straw and eagerly sucked up the rest of his milkshake like the giddy child he was. Thoughts jumbled around in his mind as he savored the sweet flavors of the milkshake. What was it like to be bitten by a vampire? Did it hurt? Well, he was sure it did, but was it like needles from a doctor? Dragon shivered at the thought. How would his blood taste? He was a Wendigo/demon half-breed, so would it be spicy? How would it feel to have blood leave him? He supposed all the questions would be answered in a matter of moments.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:46 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

"You... Seem rather cheerful about this," Lurtz murmured a bit hesitantly yet somewhat amused. Dragon seemed to be like a kid getting ready to go do something amazingly fun like going to a water park or some giant festival. Fun was a difficult thing to imagine since he'd never really done anything too fun in his lifetime, but it was still pretty obvious since he'd seen many children smiling the way Dragon was smiling now on his way here. His apartment would be clear until after school and there were two rooms so it would be fine to do the feeding there he supposed. He'd just have to be sure his father didn't disturb the other as he was resting once finished. Vacations obviously didn't exist in his world.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:03 pm
Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

"I kinda am." Dragon answered after taking a moment to stop drinking. "I-I mean... This is the first time I ever got to help out a friend! So even if you do end up leaving like all the others, at least I'll have this memory." he smiled, eyes darkening to dirt brown. He tilted his head a little. "What about you? How are you feeling?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:04 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

"Reluctant to cause you any kind of pain no matter how brief and contemplative as to where this should take place. My dad shouldn't be in my apartment until after school let's out and I have a secondary bedroom you can rest in until you feel up to moving around again. I can be sure you aren't disturbed if we went there," Lurtz answered honestly after swallowing down part of his milkshake. There was also a warm, fuzzy feeling in his chest but he couldn't quite identify it. It wasn't like the fuzzy feeling he had gotten around his ex-fiancee, but it was similar to it.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:23 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Zynn Myth

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine's face turned red. Her eyes shattered in to madness. She held Kaiver's wrist tighter. "Why do you try to push away the ones who care to you?" She said madly. Her face slowly gets deeper and deeper.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

Manarise

Blessed Guildswoman

6,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:24 pm
Atma Bithore
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Zynn Myth

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine's face turned red. Her eyes shattered in to madness. She held Kaiver's wrist tighter. "Why do you try to push away the ones who care to you?" She said madly. Her face slowly gets deeper and deeper.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Kaiver Spirith

. . . . What? For a moment, Kaiver felt . . sad. It was very brief, a ocean of sadness flickered in his eyes of green sea. Listen. I don't trust you. I can't. I . . won't. You don't know everything about me. You don't know that I'm a demon. That I was . . Kaiver wanted to speak his mind, but decided against it. It would be all for nothing. "Just . . leave me alone. I don't like you. And I didn't . . ask you to care, so leave me alone." Although his wounds healed, his head still hurt, and he needed to rest for a full recovery. He had nowhere to go . . yet.

By now, the smell of his own blood was arising his vampiric and demonic instincts. He was hungry, very hungry. His throat was dry and he felt his voice was gone. An upbuilding feeling of his blood-hungry blood coursed through him. His hand twitched, and a blue-red aura began to seep through him. His body shook with excitement and anticipation. The seal to his powers had . . completely broken. It was rather sudden, he had to admit. He hadn't expected for it to break so early. Kaiver's heartbeat and breaths quickened as he felt his senses tremendously sharpen. Because the overwhelming feeling hadn't hit him in such a long time, he was uncomfortable and startled by the sudden heightening in his senses and powers.

"U. .gh . ." It was too much. He didn't think he could hold on any longer. While in the middle of his powers overflowing, Kaiver felt a sharp pang go through his chest, and then his head. This was accompanied by a very . . very familiar scent. So familiar that Kaiver was sure it was . . he lifted his head, eyes widened in shock as he immediately recognized the scent. "Mys . . tell?"

{(Out Of Coordination: Okay so now another one of my chara's will be entering. )}

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games