Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 pm
Nero turned when he heard someone yelling Erik's name. Erik... Wasn't that guy a pal of Damian's? Now that he thought about it... "Hey," he called out to the white-haired man. "I think I saw him head towards where all the restaurants are. Had some kid leading him around."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:29 am
Awesome nerd

Anna cocked a brow at him before rolling his eyes "What would you prefer I do? Suck the life out of small children? Or starve myself to death?" she muttered "And if you don't mind I really don't like the term leech" she said with a frown  

Silent Kei

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image

"Muchas gracías, señor!" Cres called back to the guy who had responded. He then jumped off the bench and took off at a sprint towards the restaurants were in search of Erik yet again.

{( Out.Of.Consciousness: ~ }}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm
The god nodded at the man then looked back at Anna. "Relax relax, just thought I'd have some fun with you." he said with his hands up in a sign of no harm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image
MABEL

Mable got up from her spot, putting the laptop back into her messenger bag.Mabel looked over in the distance and saw some people talking before climbing into a tree next to the bench.sitting comfortably on a branch she got out a folder and a pencil and opened the folder.Taking out a paper with writing on it, Mabel jotted down many numbers, letters math problems and diagrams of connected hexagons, every few seconds looking around to be sure that no one was watching her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 pm
*Once Amery gets to the parking lot, he slightly smiles when he doesn't see Maya. He leans on his car, waiting for her*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:38 pm
FairyFumiko

User Image

Maya skids to a halt when her skateboard bumps her into a rock. It sends her flying into a tree. Once in the tree she sees Amery's car, "Oh darn."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:46 pm
Panic At Gotham

*Faintly hearing something crash into a tree, Amery goes to it to see Maya there* Are you alright!? If you jump I will catch you. *worried she cut herself and putting his arms infront of him, ready to catch her*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:52 pm
FairyFumiko

She climbed down by herself not wanting any help. She muttered, "I can't believe you beat me!" Then whispered, "Then...who's car did I trash?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 pm
Panic At Gotham

*Amery puts his hands to his side, then smiles* Well I do have a sports car and not wheels I have to move. *Amery grabs Maya's skateboard* I do not know but it is not too bad.  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:14 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya snatches back her skateboard playfully. "Well, little Prince Charming, I guess you've one this one..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:21 pm
Panic At Gotham

Yes I have but I am sure you will get a chance to beat me. Now shall we go stroll in the park or sit under a tree? *Smiling at Maya's playfullness*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:26 pm
FairyFumiko

"I just flew like a bird into a tree and you're asking me whether I want to walk or sit?!" She takes a big breath, "Of course I'm going to sit!" She meant it playfully, but hoped it didn't come off as rude.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:40 pm
Panic At Gotham

My apologies, just allow me to get a blanket from the car. *He gets the blanket, they walk a few minutes and find a nice spot to lay the blanket* It is a nice day out today, I rather like the outdoors better than being in any building. *sitting on a side of the blanket*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm
FairyFumiko

"Yeah.. it is nice, I guess..." Maya was totally exhausted from her little 'ride' so she wasn't fully paying attention to what he was saying. She just stared at the sky and watched as the beautiful clouds formed shapes she's never noticed before.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games