Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir_Knight_Death

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Sits down and starts to drink Wesker Wine.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:05 pm
Ugh... How do they expect me to take Wesker's voice seriously? Every time I see that damn Swiss Challet commercial, and his voice actor is being all "Faimly Dad," I just think, "My god, that's Wesker... Talking about his daughter's curfiew."

I mean imagine Wesker saying: "Spicy fries help me think."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:44 pm
What commercial is that?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:31 pm
I've never seen it. confused

Sukotsu Souske

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:16 pm
Well, keep your eyes open... The girl goes something like, "Dad, I think it's time you change my curfiew."
And he says, "Change? Change isn't always good. I've been eating the Swiss Chalet chicken all my life."
Then the wife goes, "Well, try some spicy chicken."
So he tries it and then goes, "Maybe change isn't so bad."
Then they have their little advertisement for spicy chicken and fries.
Then the go back to the table and he reaches for his daughter's fries and she goes, "What are you doing?" and he goes, "Spicy Fries help me think."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:39 pm
And this is for which Wesker? The game Wesker or the movie Wesker?  

Javanomicron

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:56 pm
Just finished my new profile page. twas a b***h...I'm gonna make a chris and Wesker version of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:26 pm
Xenomina
And this is for which Wesker? The game Wesker or the movie Wesker?
The actor who does the voice of the Game Wesker.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:03 am
I always thought that Claires Dad in Heroes was very Wesker...
Until he became all goody two shoes. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:23 am
I think some hacker is trying to get my password, someone i think disquised as an admin has laid claim that I'm suspecting for multiple accounts for hacking, and wants my password in like....8 minutes now or I get banned, I reported him, though and asked if I really am being suspected for hacking, just in case.

If I am banned, then I guess it's goodbye to you all. I will sorely miss being a part of Gaia.

Edit: Woohoo! It was just some dumbass hacker, ten minutes have passed!  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:02 pm
Xenomina
I think some hacker is trying to get my password, someone i think disquised as an admin has laid claim that I'm suspecting for multiple accounts for hacking, and wants my password in like....8 minutes now or I get banned, I reported him, though and asked if I really am being suspected for hacking, just in case.

If I am banned, then I guess it's goodbye to you all. I will sorely miss being a part of Gaia.

The admins have access to all your information and would never ask you for a password.
Also, a hacker could hack into your account without asking you for a password, so since he's asking you for your password, this so called 'hacker' is just a pathetic wannabe. Not that I condone hacking, but a real hacker doesn't ask people for their passwords, he hacks their computers and gets the passwords himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Xenomina

The admins have access to all your information and would never ask you for a password.
Also, a hacker could hack into your account without asking you for a password, so since he's asking you for your password, this so called 'hacker' is just a pathetic wannabe. Not that I condone hacking, but a real hacker doesn't ask people for their passwords, he hacks their computers and gets the passwords himself.

For the record, it's a scammer. And I must add that with all of the things saying never give out your password, you must be an idiot if you even slightly fell for that. No offense or nothing, just stating an opinion.  

Elliot Salem

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:06 pm
Believe me, I didn't fall for it for a moment, and immediately reported the moron. But I figured it would have been best to make sure, so I asked in the report if I had actually been accused multiple times for hacking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:46 pm
Yeah... Playing Seperate Ways in RE4... Wesker's talking, and all I'm expecting is, "Ada. Where's my spicy fries?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:59 am
Just got done watching Night of the Living Dead....Such a classic.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games