Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:13 pm
Oi, lookit, Kurie came back~ -hugs-

Yesh, it'd be joyous if they all decided to visit us too. @_<

@Sin: She finally got taken back to the asylum. -sighs-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:23 pm
t0shi0

Lol, I didn't know Yalie became insane. rofl

Babi: In one or two years you'll be old enough to start earning your own money in a regular fashion. Surely you've got your own bank account by now? If you haven't, you should get one ASAP. Once you have a bank account and have desposited enough of the money that you either earn from your parents or from outside work, just set up a paypal account and link its funds to your bank account. The entire process is quite easy to do and after it's finished you won't need to tell your parents you're using money online.  

Minielf

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:39 pm
Minielf
t0shi0

Babi: In one or two years you'll be old enough to start earning your own money in a regular fashion. Surely you've got your own bank account by now? If you haven't, you should get one ASAP. Once you have a bank account and have desposited enough of the money that you either earn from your parents or from outside work, just set up a paypal account and link its funds to your bank account. The entire process is quite easy to do and after it's finished you won't need to tell your parents you're using money online.

Yeah I do. I keep 1500 in my wallet and the rest in the bank so it keeps rising. ninja I get 5 cent a day.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:01 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
t0shi0

Yeah I do. I keep 1500 in my wallet and the rest in the bank so it keeps rising. ninja I get 5 cent a day.

Then why don't you set up a paypal account? You can pay for any online stuff using paypal  

Minielf

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:07 am
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
t0shi0

Then why don't you set up a paypal account? You can pay for any online stuff using paypal

But my parents won't let me. And how do you set an account? and I'm scared of getting scammed. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:00 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
t0shi0

But my parents won't let me. And how do you set an account? and I'm scared of getting scammed. whee

Why won't they? Do they think you're not old or mature enough? To set up a paypal account is easy, and no one's going to scam you with it.  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:18 am
Does paypal require a credit card? Because I have a debit card but not a credit card.. and Gaia won't let me pay straight with my debit card (trust me, I've tried xD)..

No idea where yalie is.. gonk

It's a conspiracy! They're all being abducted.. by CHARLIE! :tinygonk:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:15 am
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
t0shi0

Why won't they? Do they think you're not old or mature enough? To set up a paypal account is easy, and no one's going to scam you with it.

Because they don't trust online oaying and stuff, unless they really know the site. 3nodding And how do you know no one's going to scam? is their a 100% guarantee? If they is, then I will. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:16 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

Because they don't trust online oaying and stuff, unless they really know the site. 3nodding And how do you know no one's going to scam? is their a 100% guarantee? If they is, then I will. 3nodding

Paypal is an international payment system controlled by no one. I doubt it will scam you since it gains no profit from doing so. Just by comparison paying online using a credit card is three times as expesnsive as paying with paypal since credit cards charge interest on all spendings.

Niph: I'm pretty sure it doesn't. All you need is a registered bank account to get started.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:02 pm
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

Paypal is an international payment system controlled by no one. I doubt it will scam you since it gains no profit from doing so. Just by comparison paying online using a credit card is three times as expesnsive as paying with paypal since credit cards charge interest on all spendings.

Niph: I'm pretty sure it doesn't. All you need is a registered bank account to get started.

I meant like sites and stuff. sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:35 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

Well having the account doesn't mean you have to buy things right? Plus, just exercise common sense and it should be okay. If the deal is too good to be true or if the website seems rather insecure (eg. no browser encryption etc.) then red flags should be going off. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:49 pm
tamcharles
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

Well having the account doesn't mean you have to buy things right? Plus, just exercise common sense and it should be okay. If the deal is too good to be true or if the website seems rather insecure (eg. no browser encryption etc.) then red flags should be going off. 3nodding

Ok, can you give me the site to make one?  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:02 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
tamcharles
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

You mean... http://www.paypal.com/  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:07 pm
tamcharles
xXHotBabiBluXx
tamcharles
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

You mean... http://www.paypal.com/

Yep, and hey, nice signature! 3nodding I'll sell my soul for the ninja headband. sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xoCrow

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:56 pm
ninja  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games