Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

from_the_light

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:42 am

'please ive been doing some major traning' gino says with adittude
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:46 am

"well that's great and all but, you don't seem to notice that no one really is here right now, i'm just drinking." oroami smiled

Havok-Trance

elemanata360

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:48 pm

sorain entered the acadamy, he wore his chunin vest so that his rank could easily be seen. he scouted the area simply looking for an upcomming genin or maybe even an acadamy student to add to his squad. he figured that he would let on two for their next mission. He promised his sensi that he would do his best to keep the squad as strong and as involved as it was and he ment to do just that.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:02 pm

At the acedemy yuri was training on his clones he made two perfect clones then he went to the back of the class room feeling like he was the best student.

oG Ace

Tycoon

Mudokai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:50 pm

Mudokai threw 3 kunai two through his water clones turning them into puddles and one right next to his head
*you think your the best huh?*
my names Mudokai
Mist village ANBU
lets see what you got.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:37 pm

*Jay concentrated hard on one water clone* *A water clone appeared from the moisture in the air* "Alright I want you to spar with me" jay said to the clone. *Immediatly they began sparring. Evenly matching eachother after 30 minutes jay gave up and sat down* "I need to learn to beat myself if I ever want to beat the hardest of foes..."

Greenlinkgamer

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:30 pm

I don't have time for your nosense I don't care if your in the ANBU I'll take on anyone today is not the day I'm late he left to his training with squad 2
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Zak walked into the academy and got a slight feeling of Deja vu but didn't care then saw some people fighting about a fight actually then he jumped on a desk and yelled to them both
"I will take on both of you that is how confident I am"
Zak then smiled

Zak Heartless

Yoo yuz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:41 pm

u guys look strong
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:42 pm

Heh *mudokai smiled as he watched the class closey looking for any new sstudents he could pick up to teach*

Mudokai

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Greenlinkgamer
*Jay concentrated hard on one water clone* *A water clone appeared from the moisture in the air* "Alright I want you to spar with me" jay said to the clone. *Immediatly they began sparring. Evenly matching eachother after 30 minutes jay gave up and sat down* "I need to learn to beat myself if I ever want to beat the hardest of foes..."

An arm of sand coming from below busted out and grabbed jay.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:52 pm

The arm retreeted and jay was free

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zak Heartless

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Zak grabbed his katanas and said
"I will take on anyone in this room even if you aren't academy student"
Zak smiled
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:40 pm

"Who in hell did that!?!" Jay said confusingly, tired, and angry.

Greenlinkgamer

Mudokai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:17 am

(low key i dont think you can use sand techniques unless your from the sand village btw, or you buy the skill from the main forum)

Ha i like your spirit mudokai said to the student standing on the table, oh really you would like to fight me eh? alright lets do it*

mudokai stood up smirked behind his anbu mask and simply said outside now.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games