Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19008 19009 19010 19011 19012 19013 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Do I have childish thoughts/beliefs/experiences?
Not like "durrhurr u sed p***s" but more like a kid's point of view on things

Thinking about the question of whether or not I am experienced to more than what Kay is, I don't know if its childish or not to think... or WANT what I haven't been experienced to, which is a consistency between schools, education, teachers, and peers.
And the fact that I WANT consistency is a very childish thought, I think. And that now I'm looking at how I spent my childhood and I'm holding on to the things that I have consistently liked...
It just seems very childish to me, and it scares me a little and I wanted other people's opinions.
I asked my friends and they gave me the clone answer of "You're just the way you're supposed to be" -_-
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Yes, it is weird.
Very much so.
But then again, what is normal?

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Le Chapeau

Thinking about the question of whether or not I am experienced to more than what Kay is, I don't know if its childish or not to think... or WANT what I haven't been experienced to, which is a consistency between schools, education, teachers, and peers.
And the fact that I WANT consistency is a very childish thought, I think. And that now I'm looking at how I spent my childhood and I'm holding on to the things that I have consistently liked...
It just seems very childish to me, and it scares me a little and I wanted other people's opinions.
I asked my friends and they gave me the clone answer of "You're just the way you're supposed to be" -_-
I want a sibling. That's pretty childish, I think.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:06 pm

That wall of text confused me. confused

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Orphie
Le Chapeau

I want a sibling. That's pretty childish, I think.

I don't think so, thats something that could be wanted and/or needed throughout life
But adapting to new things is something that people should grow in to, and the fact that I've been exposed to it for what, 9 years now almost every year, and the fact that it still bothers me to adjust to new things, especially when I finally get used to them, is really worrying to me. Its something that I think I should have grown out of by now
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Regulust
That wall of text confused me. confused

MaverickDrifter

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Le Chapeau

Childish?
What to you is the definition of childish?

Childish to me doesn't seem all that bad. Children have great curiosity. They like to explore and they don't usually think of the past. They are quick to forgive, and care/love easily. Well, usually.
When people think of childish though, you mean by inexperienced and naive?
No, I don't you think you have childish thoughts like that.
People just go through different things and learn differently.

Now, I may be getting you guys lost ((or myself))... so I'll shut up. xD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:12 pm

digi734
Regulust
That wall of text confoozled me. confused

Sir Codin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:17 pm

rafgkhs;lkalfavbxfadgbfsgd
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Elemental Draconis
Le Chapeau

Childish?
What to you is the definition of childish?

Childish to me doesn't seem all that bad. Children have great curiosity. They like to explore and they don't usually think of the past. They are quick to forgive, and care/love easily. Well, usually.
When people think of childish though, you mean by inexperienced and naive?
No, I don't you think you have childish thoughts like that.
People just go through different things and learn differently.

Now, I may be getting you guys lost ((or myself))... so I'll shut up. xD

Well, see, thats the thing... I think I am very curious, quick to forgive, and I do still love people unconditionally... which I'm not sure is a bad thing or not, because I can give several pros and cons
But i'm more concerned with the cons, and the fact that children are annoying and obnoxious and people want to be around people their age and maturity, and not a kid.
Also, children aren't as resilient to emotional and mental blows, which could REALLY prove to be a problem, and is something that I also notice in myself
And its just... bleh.
I think I act childish. I don't want a "its okay if you are", I want an "I agree/disagree".

Le Chapeau

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:22 pm

For you stupid penises who aren't following, here is the EZ verzun:

I am afraid I'm childish.
I think I am because I:
Have trouble with/dislike change
Am very concerned with my role in other's eyes
Have childlike tenancies
Have shown signs of taking emotional/mental blows very roughly
Have a very concrete thought process
Am very "want" based rather than "need" based
Et cetera.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Huh...

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Le Chapeau

I think I am because I:
Have childlike tenancies
Et cetera.
What do you mean by "childlike tendencies"?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Nomega
Le Chapeau

I think I am because I:
Have childlike tenancies
Et cetera.
What do you mean by "childlike tendencies"?

Unconditional love, quick and easy to forgive, very basic emotions and feelings and whatnot

Le Chapeau

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:29 pm

I feel like playing the DLC Campaign of l4d a third time.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19008 19009 19010 19011 19012 19013 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games