Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19009 19010 19011 19012 19013 19014 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:33 pm

I feel like playing Fallout 3...but I can't, cuz I don't got my 360.

GODDAMN, I NEED TO HAVE MY FILL OF POINT LOOKOUT.

Killing mutated hillbillies, ftw!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Le Chapeau

Well, see, thats the thing... I think I am very curious, quick to forgive, and I do still love people unconditionally... which I'm not sure is a bad thing or not, because I can give several pros and cons
But i'm more concerned with the cons, and the fact that children are annoying and obnoxious and people want to be around people their age and maturity, and not a kid.
Also, children aren't as resilient to emotional and mental blows, which could REALLY prove to be a problem, and is something that I also notice in myself
And its just... bleh.
I think I act childish. I don't want a "its okay if you are", I want an "I agree/disagree".

A lot of children are annoying because they were just raised wrong. x'D
My brother is annoying, but that is because he is my brother. It is a sibling thing. ((you'd know. x'D ))
Children do like to stay around me. And I don't mind being around children, but I do like to be around people my age. But then again, I haven't been around people my age in years. So I miss people I can talk with.
All people are not very resilient to emotional blows. Most just hide it.

*is slow......*

I am afraid I'm childish.
I think I am because I:
Have trouble with/dislike change
Reminds me of a hobbit inside the Lord of the Rings. x'D sorry. It is who you are. Change can scare some. I know I wouldn't be too fond of some changes. Though, Others, I would welcome into my life. This is more of your personality than a "childish" thing. Well, to me.
Am very concerned with my role in other's eyes People are, usually. It is why a lot tend to do what others will like. Why some are shy, and why others do the things they do. That isn't childish.
Have childlike tenancies Nothing is wrong with that. Children can have fun, whilst most can't.
Have shown signs of taking emotional/mental blows very roughly I take emotional things seriously. And I do not mean to. I cry over the most ridiculous things. And often at that. I have basic understandings of things. I like things said bluntly a lot of times, so I can understand. And teen years, which you are in, have a more emotional unbalance.
Have a very concrete thought process That to me, is who you are. My thoughts are more.... they sway. I can't keep mine still...
Am very "want" based rather than "need" based I don't see that as childish. Most people are "want" based. I haven't seen anyone who goes by "needs" and only needs.

No, these things don't seem childish. I'd say, I have to disagree. I do not think you are childish.

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Elemental Draconis
Le Chapeau

Well, see, thats the thing... I think I am very curious, quick to forgive, and I do still love people unconditionally... which I'm not sure is a bad thing or not, because I can give several pros and cons
But i'm more concerned with the cons, and the fact that children are annoying and obnoxious and people want to be around people their age and maturity, and not a kid.
Also, children aren't as resilient to emotional and mental blows, which could REALLY prove to be a problem, and is something that I also notice in myself
And its just... bleh.
I think I act childish. I don't want a "its okay if you are", I want an "I agree/disagree".

A lot of children are annoying because they were just raised wrong. x'D
My brother is annoying, but that is because he is my brother. It is a sibling thing. ((you'd know. x'D ))
Children do like to stay around me. And I don't mind being around children, but I do like to be around people my age. But then again, I haven't been around people my age in years. So I miss people I can talk with.
All people are not very resilient to emotional blows. Most just hide it.

*is slow......*

I am afraid I'm childish.
I think I am because I:
Have trouble with/dislike change
Reminds me of a hobbit inside the Lord of the Rings. x'D sorry. It is who you are. Change can scare some. I know I wouldn't be too fond of some changes. Though, Others, I would welcome into my life. This is more of your personality than a "childish" thing. Well, to me.
Am very concerned with my role in other's eyes People are, usually. It is why a lot tend to do what others will like. Why some are shy, and why others do the things they do. That isn't childish.
Have childlike tenancies Nothing is wrong with that. Children can have fun, whilst most can't.
Have shown signs of taking emotional/mental blows very roughly I take emotional things seriously. And I do not mean to. I cry over the most ridiculous things. And often at that. I have basic understandings of things. I like things said bluntly a lot of times, so I can understand. And teen years, which you are in, have a more emotional unbalance.
Have a very concrete thought process That to me, is who you are. My thoughts are more.... they sway. I can't keep mine still...
Am very "want" based rather than "need" based I don't see that as childish. Most people are "want" based. I haven't seen anyone who goes by "needs" and only needs.

No, these things don't seem childish. I'd say, I have to disagree. I do not think you are childish.

I think you misunderstood concrete thinking, that means I have a hard time grasping abstract ideas and theories.
Which is something children are like, as I've learned from my Children Education Studies class.
And just because you do something too doesn't make me feel any different about it, I'm sorry xD I know a lot of people think the same way as me, I'm just concerned if those people are childish. xP
But thanks for your opinion. It means a lot to me, even though you're the only one I got. -_-
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:56 pm

The Cult just doesn't talk too much into some things. As soon as this is over, you know this place will be picked back up with randomness.

And, concrete thinking... yes, I did misunderstand that. x'D Um... oops... >>;;
Childish then, no. I do not think you are. I don't think those would count as childish.
Also, you're welcome then. ^^;
My opinions are hard to put down. Easier thought than said.

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Elemental Draconis
The Cult just doesn't talk too much into some things. As soon as this is over, you know this place will be picked back up with randomness.

Childish then, no. I do not think you are. I don't think those would count as childish.

Well I asked for opinions and rather than people saying "nothanx" they just left
And I feel sorry for bringing the question up >< I knew it was stupid.
I just shouldn't have asked.

I'm sorry guys. ):
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Le Chapeau
Elemental Draconis

Well I asked for opinions and rather than people saying "nothanx" they just left

I'm sorry guys. ):

Well, I gave my opinion. However stupid it came out. x'D
It is alright. I do like questions. Even if I have a hard time wrapping my thoughts around it. x'D
To me: No need to apologise. I'm glad you trusted this place enough to ask. Even if they did all run. Maybe they thought you were going to bite all of their heads off if they gave the wrong opinion.... >.>

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:06 pm

I think they're more just lurking than gone, like myself. As for me personally, sorry. I'm not good with these kinds of things. ._.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Elemental Draconis
Le Chapeau
Elemental Draconis

I'm sorry guys. ):

Well, I gave my opinion. However stupid it came out. x'D
It is alright. I do like questions. Even if I have a hard time wrapping my thoughts around it. x'D
To me: No need to apologise. I'm glad you trusted this place enough to ask. Even if they did all run. Maybe they thought you were going to bite all of their heads off if they gave the wrong opinion.... >.>

A) Your opinion came out just fine and was recieved
B) Oh god no, I don't trust this place. Thats exactly why I'm asking, you assholes will rape me with your thoughts and opinions, no matter how hurtful they are.
C) I'd never chew someone out for an opinion, especially when I ask for one.

They left because they either had better things to do than answer my questions, which really affect no one but myself, or they didn't want to get that involved with me.
The likelihood of it being something else is highly improbable. xD

Le Chapeau

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Glad it was. x'D I was somewhat worried I got lost in my own thoughts while typing. @_@

x'D then why ask? There is some sort of trust. Just not the kind that you would give to someone else.
>.>

I would. >D .... I lied. << No, I get it. x'D

Well, Hashire kinda said it all. They are lurking. Maybe eavesdropping.
Now I feel watched. ._. Again. *throws a book at the closest tree*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Well, I ask because the majority of the cult is full of assholes who don't care if their opinion offends me or hurts me or something.
Which is kind of what I'm looking for. Opinions.
but apparently the cult is instead full of people too afraid to give their opinions when asked of them and lurk instead. -_-

Le Chapeau

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Being childish and living a life around Solipsism are different things.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Or it may seem that way.
Anyway, You have one-ish opinion.
And now... I must go and do something.

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Allegro
Being childish and living a life around Solipsism are different things.
Solipsism?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:33 pm

And so, I stayed quiet to see if there would be a reply.
Guess not.
Time to stalk some users.
ninja
.... after I change my avatar.... Maybe...

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19009 19010 19011 19012 19013 19014 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games