Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19035 19036 19037 19038 19039 19040 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Honestly though were have you been T?

It's been weeks... i think.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Regulust

My laptop has crapped out, so that's why my absence has been occurring.

Hm... almost reminds me of when I wasn't present 'round December, when we all did the Secret Santa thing. I wonder if we'll do that again...?

Anyhoo, My folks do know how vital a laptop is to me, so we're hoping to get me one as soon as possible... but I wonder how soon will soon be?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:40 pm

TtheHero
Regulust

Hm... almost reminds me of when I wasn't present 'round December, when we all did the Secret Santa thing. I wonder if we'll do that again...?

Anyhoo, My folks do know how vital a laptop is to me, so we're hoping to get me one as soon as possible... but I wonder how soon will soon be?

You and your owning a laptop and your parents giving a s**t.
Good to have you back buddy, however brief it may be.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:42 pm

TtheHero
Regulust

I have the laptop here fixed but now the router is acting all screwy xp my 360 gets on fine since its wired but the wireless signal isn't working gonk

teh_n00b_huntr

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:43 pm

TtheHero
Regulust

Well good luck dude.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:44 pm

hi

l-Kriel-l

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:46 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero
Regulust

I have the laptop here fixed but now the router is acting all screwy xp my 360 gets on fine since its wired but the wireless signal isn't working gonk

My router's on the fritz, too. I've no idea why, but turning it off, unplugging and replugging everything into it seems to work.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Wantcookie
TtheHero
Regulust

Thank you.

So! Anything new? Any eye catching items? I noticed the new EIs, which I do want.... and the vial's last hurrah was a but of a dud...

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:49 pm

TtheHero
Wantcookie
TtheHero
Regulust

Thank you.

So! Anything new? Any eye catching items? I noticed the new EIs, which I do want.... and the vial's last hurrah was a but of a dud...

No kidding. The only reason I'm hanging onto mine is because of the skin it gave early on, back when it was worth 150k.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Rawr.

Terara Drakon

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Wantcookie
teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero
Regulust

My router's on the fritz, too. I've no idea why, but turning it off, unplugging and replugging everything into it seems to work.

I've tried a hard reset a few times, it just doesn't seem to send out the signal confused
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:54 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Wantcookie
teh_n00b_huntr
TtheHero
Regulust

I've tried a hard reset a few times, it just doesn't seem to send out the signal confused

See, mine sends out the signal, and my mom's laptop says it's connected, but the innanet doesn't connect. And the innanet to all the other computers shuts down as well, because they're plugged into it too.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:57 pm

lolol I has headwrap.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:57 pm

*thrust*

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Sho Minamimoto can't remember the last digit of pi...

That's why he's raging.
xD
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19035 19036 19037 19038 19039 19040 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games