Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:29 pm
I taught my 80 year-old grandpa the magic of digital cameras and ipods. He got them for his birthday! XD He's so hip now... blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:30 pm
...What... are you... talking about...? My brain just imploded.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:30 pm
Military as in, I switch my "name to be determined gun" to three shot burst and explore enemy territory watching for terrorists (or in some cases marines if I'm playing the terrorists), throwing grenades into bathrooms and cutting watermelons with my combat knife. In the fray action with mission objectives in mind. Ironic plot twists and a handy pistol to watch out for traitorous sons of bitches and to save suicidal morons who regret going to the warfront. Sniping from a third floor rooftop with one bullet left and a dozen infantry rushing to kill me. I want it in my face, and I want smart military men. Also, a**-hole commanders who require their men to accomplish impossible tasks against odds so harsh it'll make you crap yourself. Riding in awesome jeeps and heli's aren't so bad as well. Nothing fantasy, nothing that requires you to change species. stare All modern technology, no super weapons or super human characteristics.

That military.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:31 pm
xXKyousukeXx
I taught my 80 year-old grandpa the magic of digital cameras and ipods. He got them for his birthday! XD He's so hip now... blaugh

Lol, awesome! My parents don't even know how to program the VCR, which I've tried to teach them, but it's beyond them both. Kudos.  

Minikaru-chan

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:31 pm
That depends largely upon whom you ask the question to.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Minikaru-chan
xXKyousukeXx

Lol, awesome! My parents don't even know how to program the VCR, which I've tried to teach them, but it's beyond them both. Kudos.

(hush hush) I like the full picture of Ichigo displayed in your signature (hush hush).  

Tanakietsu

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:34 pm
Tanakietsu
Military as in, I switch my "name to be determined gun" to three shot burst and explore enemy territory watching for terrorists (or in some cases marines if I'm playing the terrorists), throwing grenades into bathrooms and cutting watermelons with my combat knife. In the fray action with mission objectives in mind. Ironic plot twists and a handy pistol to watch out for traitorous sons of bitches and to save suicidal morons who regret going to the warfront. Sniping from a third floor rooftop with one bullet left and a dozen infantry rushing to kill me. I want it in my face, and I want smart military men. Also, a**-hole commanders who require their men to accomplish impossible tasks against odds so harsh it'll make you crap yourself. Riding in awesome jeeps and heli's aren't so bad as well. Nothing fantasy, nothing that requires you to change species. stare All modern technology, no super weapons or super human characteristics.

That military.

Reminds me of Battle Royale....what a movie that was...*shiver* Intensely addictive though...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:37 pm
If I saw a role-play with those qualifications I would put the Left Rights (Mindless Self Indulgence), Silverchair, or my techno on my ipod and kick into action. In a back-asswards way I just described CoD4. cry stare  

Tanakietsu

Minikaru-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:27 pm
Tanakietsu
Minikaru-chan
xXKyousukeXx

(hush hush) I like the full picture of Ichigo displayed in your signature (hush hush).

Thanks! It took me forever to find a pic of all of them, but small enough to work. I'm a Bleach-aholic.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:45 pm
xXKyousukeXx
Gale OverDrive
xXKyousukeXx
*dances to AKFG*

Heeelllooooo...

Anyone there??? crying

Delicious CAEK?! Where?!

AKFG?! WHERE?! heart AKFG heart

Military RP? Like what?
"Sir, we don't know how to fly these planes!"
"AND YOU BETTER NOT KNOW HOW TO FLY IT, I WANT TO SEE CRATERS ON THE GROUND PEOPLE!"

I play it on guitar...*motions to acoustic* AKFG= heart

Delicious cake is gone....all eaten!! ^____^

Suimitsu's RP has alot of military opportunities, although it's not the whole point..subject of it.. 3nodding

You have acoustic AKFG?!

Can I have them please? I play acoustic guitar too . . just that my strings were broken so I haven't been able to play for a while now, but I'd really love to get back to it.

@Minikaru: Bleach is yes. I was thinking about a BleachRP, but Magni kinda spoiled the premise already . . . which meant that it was back to the old creative notebook . . .

EDIT: Or I might take up Tana's Military RP challenge. lol.  

Gale OverDrive

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:56 pm
I was thinking about doing a Bleach RP a while back... but never got the attention span I needed to finish it.... v_v;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:04 pm
~pokes and prods Gale~ gonk  

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:37 pm
Nani?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:39 pm
Gale OverDrive
Nani?

Gale OverDrive

EDIT: Or I might take up Tana's Military RP challenge. lol.

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:48 pm
Because I so could!! xd  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games