Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:35 pm
gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:32 am
*Goes crazy with the new updates* eek

Military RP sounds like something I wouldn't be very good at... Battle royal and MPD Psycho kind of stuff I could do though. Throw in a little Gantz and you've got one lovely gory RP.  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:10 am
My dads made me miss a lot. Anyway, my now forgotten mass rp idea was essentially set in a permanent war in a future setting. Worryingly, the human army in the universe it's based in have little more than flak jackets to protect them from chainaxes, guns that fire exploding rounds, insectoid alien death claws, flamethrowers, railguns and other fun toys. To make up for it theres lots of them in a squad and they have some powerful artillery and tanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:04 am
This looks so much like me...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

xXKyousukeXx

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:07 am
I'm working on a test rp to see how people respond to war in a terrifying far future.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:13 am
@Kyousuke: AKFG Acoustic guitar tabs please? whee  

Gale OverDrive

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:36 am
Gale OverDrive

xd Sorry, I forgot! Well, since AKFG is entirely electric, apart from some minor little riffs of acoustic here and there, I don't really know what I could give you. A song I do know that sounds great in acoustic is RIRAITO, so I'll link you for that one! ^______^

This japanese guitarist on youtube introduced me to the acoustic style of playing it. He was really good! (Sadly, I can't find his video anymore...)

All in all, use your ears for the parts you're not strumming but here's the full chords, alot easier on acoustic! (OH! and use bar chords, it's sounds nicer)

http://www.tabcrawler.com/search.php?show=viewfile&letter=a&artist=asian kung-fu generation&tabname=rewrite chords&tabtype=guitar chord&id=321108  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:38 am
The new item update is MASSIVE! I love the bloody bandage set along with the other new random items.

I think they're doing a wonderful job with SSBB (although I'm not happy with the delays either).

*will probably join Suimitsu's RP*

*wonders if Magni's injuries are a result of medical malpractice after their exhibition battle for the contest* xp

My mom really only knows how to check her email on the compy.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:42 am
Yoder
*will probably join Suimitsu's RP*

Yay! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:43 am
I've already got mah character written out! Woohoo...I havn't RPed in so long. This is going to be fun! rofl

I just hope we won't be few.... sad  

xXKyousukeXx

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:50 am
xXKyousukeXx
Gale OverDrive

xd Sorry, I forgot! Well, since AKFG is entirely electric, apart from some minor little riffs of acoustic here and there, I don't really know what I could give you. A song I do know that sounds great in acoustic is RIRAITO, so I'll link you for that one! ^______^

This japanese guitarist on youtube introduced me to the acoustic style of playing it. He was really good! (Sadly, I can't find his video anymore...)

All in all, use your ears for the parts you're not strumming but here's the full chords, alot easier on acoustic! (OH! and use bar chords, it's sounds nicer)

]http://www.tabcrawler.com/search.php?show=viewfile&letter=a&artist=asian kung-fu generation&tabname=rewrite chords&tabtype=guitar chord&id=321108

gonk But I suck at barred chords x.X  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:13 am
I like a few of the new items . . . obviously the bloody bandage one is nice. The machette is an interesting item, as is the cloak. The rest are a meh for me.

And I doubt it would take this long to need the healing from our fight, dear Yoder. wink  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:24 am
I'll probably formulate a character for it later this afternoon. 3nodding

You're a fast healer, right? smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:48 am
Gale OverDrive
gonk But I suck at barred chords x.X

Aww...well as it is the basis for anything in guitar, you should focus on building your index finger's strength. Practice your F chord for starters, the rest is from there. whee  

xXKyousukeXx

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:59 am
Yoder
I'll probably formulate a character for it later this afternoon. 3nodding

That would be great! The character sheet is on the thread! Have fun biggrin  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games