Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 am
Bah, I need a different font color...
Someone else uses a color like mine and it messes with my head. B|
So how about...

Chartreuse?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 pm
Thats a funky name for a color xD

But I like it.

Starr Struk

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 pm
I love the name of chartreuse.
Just makes you wonder how they came up with it. xD
But someone had a hard time reading that color, so I use dark violet instead.
I've given up on using greens, there's always someone that can't read it...
But, eh, there are tons of other colors, so it's cool~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:20 am
I used the color chartreuse in ceramics class. O:  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:36 am
For some strange reason, I can't picture you in a ceramics class, Jin. o.o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:19 pm
Yay, the one I chose biggrin

Hey *is feeling...bleh* But not for any particular reason....

*smiles at all who chooses to see*  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:24 pm
DANNY~!
*glomps*
I HAVEN'T HAD MUCH SLEEP IN THE PAST TWENTY-FOUR HOURS SO I'M PSYCHO ENOUGH TO MAKE UP FOR BOTH OF US~ [/caps abuse]
Did you know you have 3k gold tied up in a trade with me?
I can't remember how long it's been there, but it's been a good while...
I have no clue what it is for or anything, so I never accepted it... o_o
Do you know what it's for, or did you even know you had gold tied up in a trade to me? o.o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:32 pm
Queen Spazzy
DANNY~!
*glomps*
I HAVEN'T HAD MUCH SLEEP IN THE PAST TWENTY-FOUR HOURS SO I'M PSYCHO ENOUGH TO MAKE UP FOR BOTH OF US~ [/caps abuse]
Did you know you have 3k gold tied up in a trade with me?
I can't remember how long it's been there, but it's been a good while...
I have no clue what it is for or anything, so I never accepted it... o_o
Do you know what it's for, or did you even know you had gold tied up in a trade to me? o.o

*glomp huggle*

OH YEAH! I SAW IT...LIKE, 2 WEEKS AGO? I was like "What the hell is this and how long has it been there?" O.o

Your guess is as good as mine. I can't imagine why I would be so stingy to only give you 3k xD...so my guess was it was a long time ago back when I was a lower class Gaian and I thought 3k actually meant something to somebody.

I slept for about 6 hours. I have community service on Thursdays from 9 to 11 lol

Oh, and the worst thing happened. My phone was left in my pants pockets and got water logged in the washing machine. So it doesn't work, and in a couple days I'll be getting a new phone, not same model and it's all black instead of blue and black. I'd rather have that type of phone though, because I'vee had it for so long.

Eh, well, just a continuation of my black trend these days. First, an unprecedented black shoes purchase. My shoes are always white. Second, my sudden interest in black.

I also bought cargo pants, but they're beige and brown. I LOVE CARGO PANTS > biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:09 pm
3k still means a good deal to me... ;.;
(Even though I'm now going on 250k... >.>;; )
But, eh... *shrug* I can still remember when my dream on Gaia was just to have 100k, just to say I had, and now I have more than double that dream. XD
I'm sorry you have to get a different model of phone... I feel your pain, but I'm sure you'll learn to love the new one~
I didn't want to get a new phone once my mom's phone that I had gotten from her to use, which was upward of five years old, I think, died on me, but I love the phone I have now~ biggrin
AND CARGO PANTS ARE AWESOME! D<

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:54 am
Every guy has a pair (or two) of cargo pants...
I want a pair D:

Starr Struk

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 am
Queen Spazzy
But, eh... *shrug* I can still remember when my dream on Gaia was just to have 100k, just to say I had, and now I have more than double that dream. XD
I'm sorry you have to get a different model of phone... I feel your pain, but I'm sure you'll learn to love the new one~
I didn't want to get a new phone once my mom's phone that I had gotten from her to use, which was upward of five years old, I think, died on me, but I love the phone I have now~ biggrin

What the heck? I'll send the trade. Can't hurt being generous!

Yeah, my dream was 100k too, I got to 80 and then my TL account got banned because I was trolling in the forums haha. I used to troll all the time. Do you remember "hearting the unknown?" I made the thread "I AM A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO HAS SEX, AND I AM PROUD." It got about 1700 replies xD, the most I've ever gotten in a thread. Then a moderator removed it. You assisted me with the trolling...it was so much fun. 2 years ago, I believe.

Five years is a really long time. I keep going through phones left and right because of mishaps here and there, washing machine incidents, dropping one in the toilet....the rain xD water damage. THIS PHONE I AM GOING TO PROD MYSELF TO BE EXTRA CAREFUL. There are no excuses D: I think my new phone comes today...via mail.

Yes, Cargo Pants are my new best friends. They're comfy and they look smexy. I haven't shown my legs in public for years, I'm very self-conscious in areas I shouldn't be. And I've been wearing them 24/7, so this gives me a boost in self-esteem that I am finally exposing my legs, which don't even look bad, in public xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:39 am
You just gave me an awesome trolling idea with my mule. I'll send a link to it if it is any good.  

MrAlexD

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:47 am
MrAlexD
You just gave me an awesome trolling idea with my mule. I'll send a link to it if it is any good.

Yay, awesomeness D:<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:28 am
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

Yeah, my dream was 100k too, I got to 80 and then my TL account got banned because I was trolling in the forums haha. I used to troll all the time. Do you remember "hearting the unknown?" I made the thread "I AM A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO HAS SEX, AND I AM PROUD." It got about 1700 replies xD, the most I've ever gotten in a thread. Then a moderator removed it. You assisted me with the trolling...it was so much fun. 2 years ago, I believe.

Five years is a really long time. I keep going through phones left and right because of mishaps here and there, washing machine incidents, dropping one in the toilet....the rain xD water damage. THIS PHONE I AM GOING TO PROD MYSELF TO BE EXTRA CAREFUL. There are no excuses D: I think my new phone comes today...via mail.

Yes, Cargo Pants are my new best friends. They're comfy and they look smexy. I haven't shown my legs in public for years, I'm very self-conscious in areas I shouldn't be. And I've been wearing them 24/7, so this gives me a boost in self-esteem that I am finally exposing my legs, which don't even look bad, in public xD

Aw, thanks, Danny, you're so awesome. :3
And, uh, yeah, I remember that, because suddenly you made me out to be the "traitor friend" because I wouldn't really take sides. XD Well, it wasn't sudden, you warned me because we were chatting on messenger at the same time, haha.
My previous phone died of old age. The hardware started failing and it wouldn't recognize the fact that it was using a battery so I wouldn't know if it was dying until it just... DIED. ^^; I have an enV Touch now, and I love it. It was, thankfully, easy to figure out, because I'm about worthless when it comes to cell phones. It's actually better to ask my mum about working a cell phone than it is to ask me, is that sad or what? ._.
I wore shorts in public the other day because I didn't feel like changing, but... Yeah... Not doing that again... I hate my legs... Well, I'm uncomfortable with myself in general, but that's beside the point... >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:12 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

Aw, thanks, Danny, you're so awesome. :3
And, uh, yeah, I remember that, because suddenly you made me out to be the "traitor friend" because I wouldn't really take sides. XD Well, it wasn't sudden, you warned me because we were chatting on messenger at the same time, haha.
My previous phone died of old age. The hardware started failing and it wouldn't recognize the fact that it was using a battery so I wouldn't know if it was dying until it just... DIED. ^^; I have an enV Touch now, and I love it. It was, thankfully, easy to figure out, because I'm about worthless when it comes to cell phones. It's actually better to ask my mum about working a cell phone than it is to ask me, is that sad or what? ._.
I wore shorts in public the other day because I didn't feel like changing, but... Yeah... Not doing that again... I hate my legs... Well, I'm uncomfortable with myself in general, but that's beside the point... >>;

I'm sure your legs are fine. Unless you have scars all over them, or they're big chubby things, or scrawny little bones. I doubt either xD...I'm not real critical with legs, I mean they are less important than a lot of other things, right? Oh well anyways I bet they're fine xD

YEAHHHH. I'm happy that you remember that. Shows how much you care, to remember all those details :3 I didn't think you would. It was fun.

My new phone is keyboard and touch. I'm starting to dig it now. I gave myself a quick tutorial. It's easy to use, a lot of the options are on the screen already.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games