Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Reiko_Sazuki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:35 pm
I'm not exactly *new* to this guild; I've been a part of it for years now. But I've never properly introduced myself.

My name is Reiko, you can call me Rei or Rei-Rei for short. (Most of my friends do.)
Nintendo is my favorite thing and I will defend it to my death. Seriously. I've been in a lot of arguments about how Nintendo is better than everything ever.
My favorite color is purple, but it doesn't make for an interesting avi.
I love to read and drink coffee. Probably two of my favorite things in the world.
Sadly, I don't game as much as I used to. Makes me feel unworthy.
And lastly, I will thank anybody who stuck around to read all of this. You guys rock. You can have a cookie.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:55 pm
Creeporeon
peeboat
Creeporeon
I'm new. I'm Keala. I love cute things. My favorite games are Kirby and Zelda. 8D! I play wifi so if anyone is interested in playing SSBB or something contact me. :3

can i put my butt in your butt

Yes. Yes you may.

ogod thats hot

*puts her boobs in ur butt*  

peeboat

beettlestew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:07 pm
power up more than you can die with infite lives
also mega mans cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:43 pm
Hello, good brethren of the nintendo cult! I am quite new and i think i might flesh this out a bit.

On the poll, I voted yes, although I don't own it, one of my sisters does, although she lets me use it from time to time.

I am a 13 year old boy that lives in the "mid-west" area of america.

sad to say, i am quite chubby, love food, and play video games as long as i can get away with, in other words, some what the typical fat-boy. crying

(since the start post sort of asked of which,) i have a white spot on the back of my black/brown hair, thus being, a birth-mark.

i think i will leave it at that for now... adios!  

ChamChimCharm

Dapper Guildsman

4,300 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:52 pm
hey dude. we don't really require/ask for so much personally identifying inf and you probably shouldn't hand it out to strangers, in a public area of the internet, so casually.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:09 pm
Fav game has to be Paper Mario Sticker Star heart
Find Mii was a pretty cool idea.  

iNikoru_Wolf

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

ChamChimCharm

Dapper Guildsman

4,300 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 pm
[Kegan]
hey dude. we don't really require/ask for so much personally identifying inf and you probably shouldn't hand it out to strangers, in a public area of the internet, so casually.

meh, i can get over people shouting "fat boy" at me, and it's not like i'm gonna get my idenity stolen through that much information, and, as i said, the frst post kind of asked for it, so i gave my birth mark...
sorry though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 pm
I'm pretty sure wayne was joking when he asked for mental disorders hair color, birthmarks etc, but in the sake of fairness here's a Kegan-fact:

I have a cafe o lait birthmark on top of my left forearm, which has faded to near invisibility since puberty. I sometimes wonder if the disappearance of my birthmark means I'm not the original me.

(Actually I never do, I just made that up. KEGAN-FACTS ARE NOT ALWAYS TOTALLY TRUE.)  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Pyxidis Vela

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:53 pm
Hey! what's up everyone nice to meet hope we can all be friends and get to know each other feel free to leave me a message I wont bite (to hard XD) lol. Also who is excited for half-life 3! Xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:56 am
Pyxidis Vela
Hey! what's up everyone nice to meet hope we can all be friends and get to know each other feel free to leave me a message I wont bite (to hard XD) lol. Also who is excited for half-life 3! Xd
Impossible Gabe Newell doesn't know what 3 is c:  

MrChristoop

MrChristoop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:03 am
Uh...I like playing games in general...I just joined gaia...poop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:19 am
You know, the other threads here are open to you.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Pyxidis Vela

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:25 pm
MrChristoop
Pyxidis Vela
Impossible Gabe Newell doesn't know what 3 is c:
I won't believe it till I actually see it even then I dunno if I will believe it lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:28 pm
Hi guys! I'm Ava and I'm new to this Guild. I'd love to meet other avid Nintendo gamers like myself. So, who is a diehard Zelda fan? Anybody?  

hardcore_gamr18

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:30 pm
Zelda... that's the green guy right?

No wait, that's Luigi.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers