Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:10 pm
Tuesday sighed and picked her up, cradling her like a baby. He smiled weakly again, guilt and worry masked his face.
"No...Maybe tonight isn't the best night to hunt..." He said, looking at her.
"I'll take you out tomorrow okay? Maybe for lunch." He said, guilt was thick in his tone, though he tried to drown it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:16 pm
Lilli sighed in defeat.
"Alright." She whispered.
Lilli rested her head against his cold, stone like chest.

Lilli could understand how he wouldn't want her out her like this; bleeding all over the place.
She looked up at him with her weary eyes. She could see the guilt on his face.
"Takeru, it's alright. Dont feel bad. It's making me feel guilty becuase I was being so helpless. You don't need to feel guilty." Lilli said. She snaked her arm around his back.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:33 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"No, it was my fault. How could it not be? You weren't helpless, it wasn't even your fault. I shouldn't have even mentioned hunting. And I let that man catch your scent. Did you hear what he was thinking? He could've killed you. Then what would I do." He asked, of course he felt guilty. His ideas got Lilli hurt, bleeding. He'd have to be more careful.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:54 pm
"So what? I went along with it. So that makes me responsible. I'm responsible for my own actions, you're not. So stop beating yourself up about. ******** whatever if I got hurt. I'm fine. He'll stay away." Lilli said, sounding sure about it.
"Tuesday.. I'm sorry.. I'm just.. frustrated." Lilli said, and kissed his chest.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:56 pm
Tuesday looked down at her, his eyes looked a little playful now, Lilli was right.
He sighed and kissed her forehead.
"I just hate seeing you hurt." He said, closing his eyes, his cool lips rest against the scratches on her face.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:19 pm
Lilli smiled weakly.
"I know. I hate seeing you hurt.. or you hurting yourself." Lilli said.
The blood on her facw was drying. The bleeding had stopped.
Lilli wonderd what Klaash would do, seeing her like this.
Whether he would think she did it to herself or it was an accident.
Lilli didn't know. She didn't care. She missed him.
Lilli was grateful to have Tuesday. But she wasn't sure if she wanted to call it "being together". She didn't want to get anyone's hopes up incase of something happening.
Lilli felt herself dozing off slightly as they walked back.
But once they were back inside the manor, Lilli felt wide awake by the warmth and comfort.

[Sorry.. Dan stole the computer from me. xp Turd.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:31 pm
Ben knew she had been crying, she guessed that it was obvious to them.
He walked over to her picking her up from the chair like she weighed nothing and sat down, placing her in his lap. Normally she would smile but right now she didn’t feel much like smiling.
"Klara.. it's okay to cry.. I know." He said, kissing her forehead.
Klara shook her head no, “I don’t want to cry anymore…” she said, her voice slightly above a whisper. She rested her head on his shoulder feeling comforted when she was close to him.
Her eyes wandered over to Nobu lying on his bed silently, he looked almost lifeless.
She frowned hating to see him that way. The air was thick with silence and sadness.
“Ben.” Klara said looking up at him then to Nobu again, hoping he would sense what she was getting at. Nobu couldn’t stay there forever; it wasn’t healthy. They needed to do something to get his mind off of things for a while.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:43 pm
Ben caught on with what Klara was implying.
She was right. Nubo couldn't just stay there, cooped up on his bed.
"Alright." Ben said. He stood, still holding Klara.
He set her back in the chair the way she was before.
Ben walked over to Nubo and sat on the edge of his bed.
"Hey bud. Are you alright? Come here." Ben said, lifting Nubo onto his lap.
Ben cradled Nubo like he was a baby.
"It will be okay. I know.. you're upset. And honestly you have the right to be." Ben said, brushing the hair form Nubo's face.
It was hard for Ben to act so optimistic about this when he was a pessimist.
Ben kissed Nubo's forehead.
"You still have me and Klara, Nubo. And Tuesday, Lilli, Bou, Kyoiya. It's okay to be upset but staying like the way you are isn't healthy. You haven't moved in hours.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:44 pm
Tuesday smiled, he heard her thoughts, blocking his own off from her.
I guess she's right. But I wish that she would have that preferance in me, as I do for her. He thought about that on the way back. Once they got inside he headed to the dining hall, setting her down at the doors.
"I have to eat quickly." He said, afraid. Kiryuu was already whispering in his head.

Nobu exhaled, he had gotten what Klara intended to say.
No he couldn't stay there forever. He knew that. But he didn't want to get up, quite yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:48 pm
Nobu didn't reply. He turned his head away, his vacant eyes meeting Klara's gaze.
Yes, he was sad about Lilli's child dying, but the main reason he was upset was about Amane dying in birth. They had been close, sort of. Whenever he was with Bou, Amane was there. She acted as if she was his mother, and he was okay with that. Her sudden departure caught him off guard.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:39 pm
Klara stood walking over to the bed.
She kneeled down in front of Nobu and took his tiny hands in hers; hers were only slightly larger. That would change soon enough when Nobu got older.
She looked down at his hands,
“We don’t have to go anywhere if you don’t want to Nobu, but we can’t stay like this. Not trapped in this depressed mood….” She spoke from experience.
Nobody at the Manor knew Klara, as cheerful as she was, had a few bitter memories of her own. Klara hadn’t even confided in her best friend, Jin, about the scar hidden by her bangs or how she had gotten it.

Klara didn’t like to think of the last memory of him. The one that tainted all others of him…
…It wasn’t my choice to leave…

Klara’s gaze lifted to his eyes and for the first time that day she made an effort to smile.
Her lips curled into a small smile; but didn’t reveal her teeth. She couldn’t smile like that yet. Klara’s sad eyes brightened slightly.
“So…whatever you’d like to do is fine with me.” She finished.

((Wouldn't it be cute if Klara and Nobu had a little "bonding" moment? whee ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:42 pm
Lilli didn't have time to reply as Tuesday set her down infront of the dining hall. He was already inside.
Lilli sighed. She didn't delight in eating the food in there. Or drinking the blood they always had.
Where did it come from? Who knew? Who cared.
She turned away from the dining hallto head for the stairs. She heard someone scream right as she had gotten turned around.
"What?" Lilli asked. She realized that her bad was still covered in blood from the scratches.
"SHE'S BLEEDING!" A woman screamed, backing away.
Lili was sure that was smart to scream in a house full of vampires.
"Oh shut up!" Lilli yelled. "I'm fine." She explained, walking past the staring people.
Lilli was beginning to feel annoyed.
She was tired of people criticising her.
Honestly, had she ever done anything to them? No.
Lilli continued, heading up the stairs, back to her room.

As she got inside, she paused to hear if she could her Klaash in his room.
She heard no voices.
The invisble whole of pain throbbed.
Just thinking of him made her chest hurt.
Lilli closed her eyes. Trying to keep the tears from coming.
A few managed to escape her eyes. They ran down her face, making lines in the blood.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:14 pm
Nobu buried his face in his father's arm. The only part of him that was visible was his eyes as they stared, vacantly, at Klara. He had nothing to say. His bangs covered his eyes.
[Grudge child!]

Tuesday sighed as he opened the door to the dining hall. He heard someone exclaim at Lilli's face. Anger flashed in his eyes. Quickly he descended to a chair, he grabbed a plate and put very few items of food on it. He filled his cup to the rim with blood and returned to his chair. He sipped it, feeling instant relief, his eyes changed from black to their original deep purple. He remembered that he wasn't wearing a shirt. The scratches Shou gave him stung slightly.

Bou's eyes fluttered open.
"Kyo?" She asked, he was snoring, his arm weighing her down. She lifted it effortlessly and hopped from the bed. She walked gracefully to the door, opened it, and shut it lightly behind her. As soon as she entered the dining hall Tuesday's head perked up. He looked around, finally finding her. She waved weakly. The dining hall was mostly empty except for Chiharu[I think.] And her friends and a few other inhabitants. She walked over to him slowly, sitting beside him. He smiled.
"Hello sleepy head." He said playfully. She gave him a weak punch in the shoulder.
"Hi." She said, leaning against him.
"What brings you down here?" He asked.
"You. Kyoiya is sleeping. I'm also kind of hungry." She said, taking his cup of blood. It was empty. Five others stood in a group in front of him. Shock flashed across her face.
"Why aren't you eating? What happened to your chest?" She asked. He sighed in reply.
"It's a long story." He said. Actually he hadn't eaten in a while. He was surprised that Kiryuu hadn't come yet. He hadn't been eating for Lilli's sake. He did not want to leave her side. Not even for his own nutrition. He was afraid that something would happen to her. He felt a little guilty leaving her now. She was probably in her room, crying none the less.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:54 pm
Keita awoke.
He rolled over to the right.
Daisuke's face was a few inches from his. Keita leaned his head foreward and kissed him softly.
He stayed asleep.
Keita sighed, getting out of the bed.
He was only wearing his boxers.
He picked up his pants and put them on. Keita looked under the bed and around it for his shirt. It wasn't there..
Weird.. He thought, turning toward the door.
His shirt was on the floor by the door.
He walked to it and picked it up.
He put on his shoes and then left the room, closing it behind him.
----

Kyoiya awoke, feeling cold. His eyes were still closed.
Wait.. I thought my arm was around Bou.. he thought opening his eyes.
Bou wasn't there. No worries, she was probably off eating. Ot talking to Takeru.
Kyoiya got out of bed.
He'd fallen asleep in his clothes that were clean, other than being slept in.
He didn't care.
Kyoiya walked out of the room, into the hall. He saw Keita down the hall, putting his shirt on.
Kyoiya smiled. I wonder what he'd do if I flirted? Kyoiya thought, walking over to him.

Keita nearly had his shirt over his head as Kyoiya walked up. Keita didn't seem him.
Kyoiya stood close to Keita, almost against him.
Keita pulled his shirt down over his head to see Kyoiya standing infront of him.
"Hello." Keita said, smiling.
"Hey." Kyoiya said, pinning him against the wall.
What is he doing? Flirting? He's not gay..? Keita thought. He didn't care though, Kyoiya was hot.

Kyoiya inclined his head toward Keita's. As though to kiss him. He paused, his lips lingered infront of Keita's.
Keita had his eyes closed, waiting for Kyoiya.
Kyoiya pulled away, and began walking down the hall, grinning.
Keita opened his eyes to see Kyoiya walking down the hall, away from him.
"Hey!" Keita called, walking after him.
"What was that?" Keita asked, sounding confused.
Kyoiya shrugged. "I don't know, just playing around." Kyoiya said.
Keita leaned forward kissing Kyoiya softly on the lips. Kyoiya continued down the hall after that, laughing.
Keita stood there, confused, watching him walk away.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:01 pm
[[wtf?]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games