Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:37 pm
*Stretches noisily*
S'been a while...
Whaddid I miss?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:48 pm
Ugh... You people are so boring. stare
I've been gone for what? 4/5 months? I was expecting to have to read through so many pages of stuff. Man.
Well, that settles it. I'm going to try and avoid the guild for now. If anyone wants to talk to the awesomeness that is me, I'll be in the original thread. The one full of awesome and win that's been slowly strangled into a murky pool of suck.

Anybody who wants to join me in this awesome revival is welcome.

Chain, out.
さよăȘら, b****s.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:55 pm
*sigh* Right... I suppose there might be the slight possibility some people... something something thread link.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:10 am
You haven't missed a lot Chain, it is nice to see you. smile  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 am
Anywho! What do you expect when participation around here is the equivalent of a Sportsdome with five people in the bleachers! They can only scream so much! If you want to rant, rant at the people who join our little place and NEVER post a single sentence, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!

OH and by the way I can take care of the guild while Bubbles is gone. (If you feel like it) I am here almost every day anyhow! *Burning with Fury*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:23 pm
Uh... never really meant to offend... well... maybe a little. But only for dramatic effect to ignite the fires of passion in everybody and force them to respond.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 am
Sorry Chain that I went off on you! Its just one of my pet peeves right now...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:00 pm
Yeah, I guess that it quite the sore subject at this point. We've been to the point of contemplating deleting the guild, to resenting the idea of all the work & time that's been put into it going to waste, right back to tired of the lack of participation.

Maybe it is a lost cause. At least I made a few good friends along the way.

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:36 pm
Well, lets not worry to much about it lets enjoy it while we have it. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:52 pm
I've been posting a lot in the old thread, recently... but it's kind of lonely to try and talk to myself all the time, there... cry
ninja
HINT HINT
Me love you long time? question  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:54 pm
C'mon... there's a whole page of tasty, delicious, newness after the linked page, lots of stuff to respond to.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:05 pm
Ummm... I'll go over and check it out,
but I like blabbing in Yackity and absolutely love getting lost in "Activities."

What's up with this "let's all run around in our grey Gaia issued undies" week!>
It's to cold to strip down!!! I'm not into that while Polar Bear Plunge thing either. Going to this parade tonight is going to be enough of an adventure out into the cold for me!!!
It looks like ALOT of America has gotten a good (or in some places even more than their fair share) dose of Winter weather. What kind of weather are you dealing with right now?

Thank goodness there are some good games that have came out recently... Left4Dead2 and BioShock2!

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:40 pm
*Sigh* It was just an idea I was toying around with. Since I can remember how fast that old thread used to update, I was just curious if, by going back there we'd get more activity. That, and it would be more likely to passively recruit new members who just happened in and started to participate or something.

I never wanted to completely abandon the while guild, just Yackity-yak... and replace it with the old thread, or something. You know... that old trying the same thing and expecting different results is insanity gig?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Yeah, I know what your talking about. *reminisces* Thos were the days... posts would fly up so fast, you'd be refreshing the page and speed reading and typing to keep up and stay in the conversation; and wow, to get that one zinger in,... yeah, that was a blast. 3nodding  

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:59 pm
That's what I'm trying to get back, okay? I don't know if I can, but I'm going to keep trying, okay? Like I said before, I don't want to kill the whole guild. Some parts of it are irreplaceable, like the activities forum. You can't do that kind of stuff in the old thread. However, I'd rather have people actually talking to each other than playing games.  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games