Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:29 pm
Shippo looked at her and then ran out yelling, "Kagomeeee . . . Eriol messed with Sakura-chan's memory!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:43 am
Sakura quickly followed him out. "No, wait. I didn't say that! You can't just blame him! I-I forget lots of things!"

Kero turned around in mid air and looked at Eriol questioningly. "Did you?"

Eriol nodded smiling.

Yue moved closer grabbing the boy's wrist making the boy face him. "You're him...but you're different"

"You're in the way" the boy said in a dead voice before grabbing Yue and slamming him face-first into the ground, knocking him unconscious..  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:00 pm
Kagome turned hearing Shippo's call. She bent down and picked him up as he lept into her arms. "Calm down Shippo . . . now what's all this about Sakura's memory?" she asked.

InuYasha heard everything and when Kero asked his question, he turned to Eriol to see his response and growled. "You manipulative little worm . . ." he growled out, cracking his knuckles.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:50 pm
"Now, now no need to get angry." Eriol said remaining calm and smiling. "I had my reasons, even if I don't tell them to you." Eriol eyed Inuyasha.

Sakura looked nervously at Inuyasha as well. "Umm....If Eriol-kun had a reason...then it's ok...umm....I really don't mind..so please don't.."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:19 pm
InuYasha growled and then snorted. "Skum like him aren't worth my time anyways . . ." he said, crossing his arms in a huff.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:22 pm
Sakura smiled. "Thank you"

Eriol smiled in a self-saitsfied way, knowing he'd gotten his way.

((im bored and feel the need to post a devious eriol face smile ))

User Image  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:26 pm
InuYasha growled seeing the look on Eriol's face. "You better wipe that smirk off your face, or I'll wipe it off for ya!" he said growling even more.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:39 pm
"Inuyasha-san ....please don't" Sakura asked biting her lip.

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about" Eriol said innocently.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:45 pm
InuYasha growled. "The ******** you don't." he said and went to punch him if it wasn't for something Kagome said.
"Sit!"
InuYasha slammed into the ground, a mere foot away from punching Eriol.
Kagome sighed and shook her head. "Honestly, you never learn do you . . ." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 pm
Eriol laughed amused.

Sakura bit her lip afraid that Eirol might anger Inuyasha more.

"Eriol-kun...um..could you tell me why?" Sakura asked trying to draw his attention away from inuyasha.

Eriol continued to laugh while shaking his head. "Not yet"

"Oh..ok" she said a little bit curious but letting it alone.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:06 pm
InuYasha growled from the crater he had made. "When I get offa this dumb ground, I'm gonna ******** pound you into the dust!" he swore as he struggled to stand up.

"SITSITSITSITSITSITSITSIT!!!!!" Kagome shouted, angry at the language and threats that left InuYasha's mouth.

InuYasha slammed further and further down into the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:14 pm
Eriol began to laugh harder.

Sakura looked from Inuyasha to Eriol and back nervously.

The boy walked to the front door and attempted to open it but like before, it seemed some magic was stoppinf him from entering. He tried using magic to open it, but still nothing happened. He picked up a rock and threw it t a window, the one he had been staring at the ground from, shattering it on contact. He knew that it wouldn't break whatever enchantment was keeping him out, but it would certainly get their attention.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:19 pm
InuYasha got up growling as he heard the window break.
Shippo stiffened in Kagome's arms and Kagome herself held her breath slightly, hearing the shattering of glass. "Were you expecting someone Eriol-chan?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:28 pm
"Oh yes, all Eriol-kun's friends greet him by throwing things through windows. Don't you have the same tradition in Japan?" Nakuru asked scornfully. ((Eroil is from england..little fun fact))

"Well, I knew he was going to come, but it doesn't mean he's invited" Eriol answered mysteriously. "It was only a matter of time" He looked towards Sakura with interest.

Sakura walked over to the window and looked out. For a second her face lit up, but then, she turned around confused. "But that's Shaoran"

Kero looked at her reflecting her look. "You mean the kid?"

Sakura nodded walking over to the door.  

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games