Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:38 pm
((Oh thats my clan ability, I can liquify my body making taijutsu, tools, and sword techniques useless against me.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:42 pm
(Ok well crystal falls under none of those just so you know.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:44 pm
((I know but with them trying to impale my body I just dispersed it and remoled myself...its a lot like SUigetsu's abilites.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:53 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
(My justu wasn't quite over yet and you gave me plenty of time to finish you off since you didn't leave the crystal structure immediately but whatever. Also I don't see how you could move pieces of your body out of the way knowing exactly where each crystal would shoot through.)
Kazuo deactivates his sword and puts it back in his holster.
Kazuo's wasn't done yet though. Just as the man was about to leave his crystal structure three small pieces of crystal attached to his clothing and attach inside the threads. With these he could track the man anywhere without him even knowing they were placed on him.

(3/10 posts for use of demonic chakra. Earth Military Movement Technique.)

69 Academy Jutsu
57 Gennin Jutsu
60 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
6 S-Ranked Jutsu

Total Jutsu left: 68

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:57 pm
((Honestly I don't feel like reading all that just explain what is coming at me and then it will be all good))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:00 pm
(Basically you have to some how manage to not get impaled by branches shooting everywhere that you can't see coming and I am underground. Sen, why is it that I see two clans that you have made for that same character but not the clan that you are talking about now?)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:08 pm
((I think that is unfair in my eyes to attack me without me posting my response on your last attack and I thought we weren't allow to do that...oh well I am not going to make a big deal about it. Give me time to post my response to it

Edited: Um there was nothing saying was coming from everywhere only the ground...had to read that post ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 pm
(Yea but it's branching out at un-seeable speeds so it would seem like it was everywhere.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:27 pm
(You should have said that.)

Sakuya stood there with a sigh as Sengetsu join the party, "You really had to ruin my fun Sen" he said. His eye brow rose as he felt something hit his right arm actually a vibration. On his right black arm was little marks of something and then his body felt it with cuts going past him; however expression kept its same curious look as he kept getting hit. Without a blink a blue flame surround Sakuya feet and he disappear from his spot. "Hmm taking guess from his ability those were crystals" his voice came from the top of the office. His feet were still envelop in blue flames. He kneel down as his eyes scan the area, but without his sharingan in use it will be hard; however he still didn't think this boy deserve to see his sharingan at all. Tilting his head he look at his body as blood slightly drip down, "Man now I have to buy a whole new outfit" he said with a sulk tone.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 pm
Sorcam, still hidden, preformed several quick handseals and tapped the ground. The earth beneath Sakuya split suddenly as large sticks of bamboo shot up, wanting to impale him. Thirty bamboo sticks in all, in different directions.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 pm
((you do know that it says I am on top of the office, so you would have to destroy the office to get to Sakuya ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:53 pm
(The office is already destroyed. Sorry I forgot that detail. sweatdrop )  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:21 pm
(Ah, ok seems fine to me and Lenon its kinda hard to image they all came from different direction..the only way they can go is up if their coming from the ground ^^)

Sakuya felt the ground split, "Oh this isn't good" he said with a curious look once more. His eyes widen slightly as he saw bamboos come from the ground, Sojiro? No it couldn't be him. Sakuya jump up in time to miss the bamboos first emerge from the ground. Placing his right palm out and the bamboo hit it; however Sakuya was push up into the air a bit. "I was hoping not to use my ability, but with a bamboo user I might have too" he said closing his eyes. Flames came from his body as it spread down the bamboos and making them turn to ash. Sakuya landed on a tree branch with a smile on his face. This is the first time in a long time since he used his fire manipulation/creation ability in a fight. "Well this game might get more interesting now" he said rubbing the back of his head.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:53 pm
((Oh, whoops! Sorry! They were angled in different directions. I did that this morning, and I can't RP in the mornings. >.> I'm gonna start using the chakara point thing because I have a feeling this will turn into a fight.))

((59 Jutsu left:
Jounin can perform:
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
29 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Rank Jutsu))

Sorcam watched from his hiding spot in the wood as Sakuya burned the Bamboo. He shot out a set of handseals. A large cage would sprout up around Sakuya quickly, giving him very little time to have a chance at escaping. But first...a branch appeared out of the ground and swung up, throwing hard wooden shuriken at him. It was then that Sorcam made the prison spring up to trap him.

((Jutsu used:
Mokuton: Shichuurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill creating a large forrest of bamboo around the opponent, encasing them inside a prison of wood. The sides, are very hard to break through and metal weapons even have a hard time cutting through. If using a fire jutsu in order to break free, the user just causes the prison to catch fire and wait it out with unbearable pain.

Mokuton: Shibu Shuriken [Wood Release: Branch Shuriken]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user has a branch emerge from the ground and swing towards the opponent. Released from the branch is bits and pieces of bark, that spiral off and transform into shuriken.

57 Jutsu left:
Jounin can perform:
60 Academy Jutsu
49 Gennin Jutsu
39 Chuunin Jutsu
29 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Rank Jutsu))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

ROQ and Roll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:59 pm
Joe approached the Village's offices but stopped in front of the door. He heard violent sounds coming from inside. Joe opened the door to find his guess to be correct. "Never mind then." Joe closed the door and headed back into the village. I'm going to get very, very lost......  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games