Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:09 pm
anyways..i like your baby's ID..its sooooo cute!! Oh! I'm going to be hosting a slumber party for all the girls in Ria. Hope you can come, and i'm sure Joy would be there too  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:09 pm
Gaia sure has been glitchy these past few days crying But hey, at least my supa hero costume is finished!!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Senquis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:10 pm
Lucky you . . . >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:12 pm
Hi, sorry I am late, but I took an unexpected 9 hour nap.  

Cevian

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:16 pm
Yes well she is a very cute baby, and I'd be happy to come to the sleepover if I could bring Joy, all of the girls could help take care of her, she's really cute and barely ever cries...just like Joy! hehe  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:16 pm
Mhhh, first time I meet a newcomer, this is wonderfull, my Rotary AC2 cannons barrel is getting rusty from minimum use..
I'll wait till he posts, then the hunt will begin. -.- Beware, Demi Deiod person..
Mh'hmmm...

Ralphykrion, Evil Genius. "Join me or..." ~<(0)>~
( This is not a topic to scare newcomers of Ria, if it helps I won't eliminate him or damage any organs in the process.. It is just an act of an evil apprentice.
Recent edit : Sorry about the delay post, I was..on the previous page without even noticing but still this mistake of mine won't change it. )

Kevin Kun

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:18 pm
It is I!!!! I has arrived!!!!!

.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.. nobody cares sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:19 pm
It'll be sooo much fun with you and your baby Joy, and the other Joy, and i can go tell Susie or just PM her something just to let her know >.> and some other girls are coming to.

We can probably braid mini-braids on Joy's hair (the baby) she'll look even more cute >_

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:21 pm
You know.. i just been noticing this a bit.. but somethings tellin me that the sanity of most males seem to be lower then females.. ::darty eyes::

Dunno what made me thought of this but...... neh... XP.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:22 pm
KuraiGekkou
You know.. i just been noticing this a bit.. but somethings tellin me that the sanity of most males seem to be lower then females.. ::darty eyes::

Dunno what made me thought of this but...... neh... XP.

It wasn't me! >.>  

Easy Isac

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:24 pm
((Please dont quote))

YAH!! and we can all contribute and make her all girly and play with her and make her wardrobes and dress her up!! hehe, we'll have so much fun and Joy will love it...so will big Joy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:24 pm
SSOOO CCUUTTEE!!!! Joy(the baby) should be the star of the sleepover!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:27 pm
Yes little Joy would have a blast and I would be able to have a nice long rest for once!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:27 pm
(quoting is allowed within general and chibi board.. as long as it dosen't get messy XP)

Mint says she may want to come to the sleepover, but she doubt she will be able to stay and actually RP within it though. She has been busy with all her high school crap and all. (and making me look bad in the family at the same time.. damn azn gurls..)

Nehoo. Im off to Wushu to bug Kyalan, Sakura, and Mike XP. hehe. Lataz XD!  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:29 pm
BBYYEEE Kurai!!!! tell them all I said hi!!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games