Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:06 am
Yume woke up after a few houres, she looked over Shin and smiled "Oh.. i fell a sleep" she giggled and sat up "You wont believe what i just dreamed..i dreamed i have..wings" she said slowly and noticed a feather on the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:28 am
((wow time skip xD))

"Haha, it's okay." Shin said, smiling at her. "Oh, you do have wings." he said, looking at her back. Such beautiful wings... he thought.

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:36 am
(( lol xD yup~ nothing happen when she sleep xD ))

Yume looked at Shin shockly, "i.. i do?" she aske slowly and looked back "wah! so white!" she said surprisly and moved them a little "wahh!!" she said happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:42 am
((nice xD))

Shin smiled at her, then said, "They're so beautiful, so elegant." he said, looking at her wings. "Just like you." he added, smiling at her.

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:51 am
Yume blushed "A..a..anyways!" she said fast "I will get in trouble if someone saw it.. this city is the opposite of what i am right now.." she said and looked at Shin "i dont want to make you get into troubles.." she wishpered sadly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:56 am
"No it's okay," Shin said, "I'll protect you from them." he smiled at her. He looked at the windows and doors, checking to see if anyone was peeking. "Oh yeah, well you need to hide it first, and when we get out of this place you can let it appear whenever you want." he said, looking at her wings, then looking at Yume.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:46 am
Yume smiled and looked at her wings "Im not sure.. how to controll them" she said and looked down "i dont know why i have them.. or why i glow..i guess im not human.." she thought and looked at Shin "Oh well! human or not im glad i got him!" she got up and jumped on him with hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:37 pm
Surprised, Shin blushed and said to her, "Well uh, try thinking of hiding them for now. Because we can't get out of here with those marvelous beauties outside... People will be jealous." he stared at her for a moment, then shook his head suddenly. "I uh, let's just sleep it away, or are you hungry?" he asked her.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:10 pm
Yume looked at him and shook her head "Im fine" she said with a smile "wait! maybe if i will look outside at that magic light they will get in!" she said and rushed toward the window and looked up, looking for that light.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:31 pm
Shin went a little shocked and surprised, and quickly asked Yume, "Uh, who will get in?" he looked a bit alert, looking at the window, watching Yume.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:40 am
Yume looked back at him "The wings! Silly" she said and giggled, she looked back up "Where is that light??" she said annoyied "I cant find it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:33 am
"O-oh okay," Shin said, and it was a sweat drop moment for him. He helped Yume look for the light, and saw that it was... at the corner. "Weird," he said, "I think it's a pixie or something." he looked at the little speck of light, and tapped Yume as he went closer to it.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:50 am
Yume got suprised when he tapped her and jumped, "Wah!" she said as allmust felling out the window, she looked down and saw few dark creatures are looking over them "S..shin.." she wishpered slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:10 am
Shin looked to where Yume was and then saw the dark creatures. "Oh crap..." he mumbled, then quickly closed the curtains. "We'll be safe here, for a while." he said, assuring her that they will be fine. He heard people banging on the door and then looked at the pixie again. "Yume, look at that. I think it's responsible for the appearance of your wings." He said to her.

((gonna sleep now. goodnight! : D ))

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:17 am
(( aww~ okie~ ^^ ))

Yume looked at the pixie, then closed her eyes again "Please please please!" she held both her hands. The wings dissapeared then like they were never there. Yume open her eyes, she felt little dizzy as hearing something is trying to open the door.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games