Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:55 pm
Plague is unfazed as he opens the door to reveal a small platformy thing with levers. Turning towards Winter he explains, "this is our levatationary platform. It takes us up and down. Much easier than stairs." Plague tries the levers, they do nothing. "Oh darn, the power must be out. I guess it will have to be done manually." Plague opens up a panel in the side to reveal two cables.

"can't we just be friends?" plague asks winter.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Winter crawled under the platform easily. She then used her wind power to drift downwards. She didn't reply to either one of them.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:42 pm
"Winter....it's pitch black and you need to wait for other me." Plague says to Winter.

Plague quickly starts moving the cords making the platform go down. He yelled to Winter. "Wait for me! It'd the third floor down, don't go to the fourth or else you'll blow us all up! And don't touch anything! Just wait for me there!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:44 pm
Winter used her wind powers to locate the third floor. She then landed lightly there and started walking further in, using her powers to tell her about her surroundings.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:03 pm
"I'm going to zap you if you don't wait for him. So stop walking." plague sends a little tickle as a warning.

Plague continues to make his way down. "Almost there...."

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:22 am
Winter snarled again at the voice but stopped.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:30 pm
"Good girl."

Plague finally gets the platform to the third floor and rushes to catch up with Winter. He stops as he gets near. "You didn't touch anything did you?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:31 pm
Winter just glared at him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:40 pm
Plague steps warily around Winter. "Well arent you little miss sunshine... Anyway, this way!" Plague walks down the dark hall before getting to a door. "This was where Father was working on his greatest invention, besides me of course. If he's still alive this is where he will be." Plague steps back a bit. "Winter, if you would be so kind as to knock this door down that would be lovely. Not to hard though, don't want to damage what's inside."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:42 pm
Winter snarled and turned on Plague quickly, remembering the last time he did this. She quickly tried to grab him by the collar and throw him through the door.

(rofl)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:01 pm
Plague caught unawares was lifted and thrown through the door with a startling crash. As the dust settles a dazed Plague sits up amongst the rubble. Speaking slowly he says, "Well that...was unexpected..." Plague flops back down.

Plague pauses in complete shock. "Dang girl..."

(O_o)  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:04 pm
Winter walked into the room and looked around, now that she had beaten down the door with Plague's body.

( xd )  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:45 pm
The room is simple in design. There Are a few counters and tables with bits of mechanical parts and tools. Ancient wires and electrical panels are everywhere all leading to a large machine. A small humming noise can be heard coming from it. The remains of what could have been a robot lay stretched in front of it, it's cord long since snapped accidentally on one of the table legs. Plague shakes himself off and looks around. He spots the machine and gives out a huge laugh. "Ha! I was right! And it looks like he actually got it to work!" plague runs over and examines the machine. "I watched him work on this before I was sealed away. There should be a lever to start the thawing process...ah! Here it is!" Plague pulls on a lever. The humming stops for a second and then begins again, this time at a different pitch. "Now we wait." Plague sits down cross legged on the floor next to the machine. "It will work, just please don't throw me at it."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:48 pm
"Then don't give me a reason to. Oh wait, you already have," Winter snarled.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:57 pm
Plague, wide eyed and wary, scooches away from Winter.

"Please don't, we need Father to go through the full thawing and reanimation process." Plague thinks to Winter.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games