Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:06 pm
"I...never can get used to that." Kessaris said stumbling around woozily. "Oh boy...alright. Okay, wait...something's wrong. There's a surge of aura in the direction and a cloud...it never rains at this altitude."

~~~

"Like brother, like sister. Useless, pathetic and dead!!!" Nas picks up speed and begins to run toward the two siblings, hands drawn with aura collected in each.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:09 pm
Rydia was no fool. She smirked as her face was in the groun. As Nas got closer, she then raised up touching his leg, she had activated her stone touch. She looked up at him. "Are you sure we're pathetic?" she asked him.

Keliah sighed, "Yea, it's Nas...Monet is dead,and he's taking revenge...I'm sorry, I can see through time, and I saw this while I was training" she said. "Let's go, because I know everyone is dying to see what's going on" she said.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:17 pm
"I'm not. Riko is sick. I'm going back besides my fever is getting worse." Alyss came back through the mirror and stepped out onto the ground. She took the mirror and nodded to Kendal and Marcove. "Stay safe. Be careful." The wind took her body with grains of sand onto the window, blowing it towards the region of Shale. She reformed in her room and laid down in bed, falling asleep and unaware of the madness running through Riko's head at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:26 pm
"What the hell is this!? Get it off of me!" Nas walked backwards then fell as the stone began to crawl up to his knee. "You b***h! I'll kill you for this!" He takes his petrified leg and charges aura through it causing it to break. From the bloody wound slowly grew a new leg and a shoeless foot.

"AHHHH!!!" Nephilis finally stands up and attacks Nas using no aura. Only fists. He lands a punch on his face sending him flying into a nearby building. The infrastructure was weakened from before and it collapses on him. "Rydia, we have to go now, the team is back and they should be able to put him down for good."

~~~

"Okay, let's get a move on!" Kessaris rises, then takes flight in the direction of the fight. "Great. I get to test my new powers out on this b*****d. I wonder who it is."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:33 pm
Rydia looked at her brother. "we wont be able to kill him until...we get that necklace of of him" she said. She looked at the building that collapsed as she frozed it under thick sheets of sub zero ice. "Are you alright Nephilis?" she asked.

Keliah followed suite as she flew in after Kessaris. She used her omnilocation. "It's Nas Kessaris...he's trapped under that sheet of ice where the rubble is at" she said. "broadsword" she spoke as a sword appeared in her hand, she swung as she flew to get some practice. She focused on the water in the air as it congealed over the blade. She smiled, this made her feel completely in control thanks to her ancestors.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:33 pm
Riko stood and walked over to the window, closing her eyes. She leaned on the balcony and breathed in, opening her eyes. A peicering blood red came out of her irises and her pupils were barely there. She swirled away on the wind, her skinny body reforming next to Kessaris. She didn't look at him at all, turning to see Kendal. She turned around and looked at Nephilis battling out with Nas. Her wings were larger than normal, made of metal and black feathers.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:05 pm
Kessaris looks over noticing Riko, but pays her no mind until he looks again. He can feel wave of reformed aura sweep over him like a crashing wave over the sand. "Wow." He said amorously. "Hey, Riko. Sorry about being away so long, you know. But right now, I have to help Nephilis beat that liar Nas."

"I'm alright." Nephilis responds to his sister as he grasps his chest. "I'm fine. Just...just take out Nas. He's going to get what's coming to him. My old friends are here..."

"I guess you heard that. Let me show you my new power, Riko." Kessaris rests his hand on the ground and it becomes one with the cinderblock ground. He lifts with little effort and the ground rips from it's spot. He slams down and the ice shatters apparently injuring Nas more in the process. "How was that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:17 pm
Riko seemed to daze a little as she looked at Kessaris, blinking slowly. She looked away and then flew over towards Nas, landing silently. "Nas. We can take your pain away. We can let you be with your wife forever just say the words and we can do so. You know you want to be with your wife, Nas. To see her smiling face again, to hold her and love her." She said in a hypnotizing voice. She was as calming as the sea crashing against a sandy white beach. Her eyes were looking straight into his, becoming cosmic swirls arrayed with beautiful colors.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:42 pm
"Hmph. The only thing you can take away from me is you and I'm about to do that myself. Now get out of my way!" Nas lifts his hand and a blade like cresent appears behind it. He swings his hand at her vertically aimed at the top of her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:53 pm
Riko raised her hand, sand forming over the blade and slowly going for his arm. "I'm not a mere child, Nas Noroa, nor am I a teenager. I know more than most people do. I can do anything from translate texts in dead tongues to reading minds and telling the future. Don't be this way, Nas. You have accomplished a lot more than anyone has ever done and yet you want to destroy that? " She whispered, actually almost as tall as him. Her flowing white hair waved a little as the sand continued to move, Riko stepping closer to him, her face mere inches from his. "Do the right thing."  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:01 pm
Keliah looked at the two, and said nothing. She landed near Nas. She said nothing wating on how he would respond to Riko. She looked over at Rydia and Nephilis,not saying anything at all.

Rydia nodded. "Okay, I just dont want you to die..." she said to him. She looked towards the others as she flew towards them, awaiting to see what he would do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:42 pm
Kendal looked around somewhat glad to be back "So this is the new Nas" He said. He looked at Nephilis feeling ashamed again he looked at Marcove before gripping the pendant "It will have to wait..." He whispered.

Ricky looked at Rydia something about her seemed familiar. He then turned to Riko and Nas. He made a gust to move himself close to them fast "Let me know if you need any help" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:25 pm
Nas looked at the girl furthermore, into her kaleidoscopic eyes and smirked. "Fine." He locates his wife and picks her up from the rubble. Looking at her, his smile fades as he turns to the main crew. "I guess you all have won today. But I'll be back for all that you have. Including you Nephilis. Thanks for the aura." He takes to the skies toward Noroa and never looks back.

"Riko!" Kessaris calls while running to her. "Riko? Is that really you in there? You were, well, amazing. How'd you do that by yourself? And when did your aura get so different?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:32 pm
Kendal walked over to Nephilis "I need to talk to you" He said. He frowned and pulled out the pendant "It's about this Pendant" He said. He sighed and looked at Ricky for a moment before looking back at Nephilis.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:32 pm
Riko watched Nas take off and breathed in, slowly breathing out as she turned to Kessaris. "I am the same Riko. Just different mental standards. My mental complicity has ten folded since you haven't been here. I can do anything I set my mind to, literally. Now if you excuse me, I have to take care of Alyss." She said in calm voice, walking a little before she turned back. "You do it by not being self absorbed. Find the weakness before you fight and it takes less time. In this case, it was Monet Noroa. Good day." She turned around and continued walking, her legs disappeared, then her torso, arms, then her head. Riko appeared back at Shale for the winds had brought her, walking into Alyss room with a wet rag and putting it on her mother's forehead.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games