Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:34 pm
wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 pm
||working on a profie. post soon/||  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:29 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Hmmmm? Well in someways it will get better, others you won't like so much. Thirst, you will not like it. It's like a restraint, always there. Other things like unatural strength or speed are always perks. I was never human, but I belive it's a pretty nice deal." He nuzzled into her neck and bit softly. He wished he could change her right then and there, but that wasn't.... Well not at the moment... Hmmm....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Great, I'm bad with restraining myself." Yeah, it was true.
Veronica kissed him gently. See. Bad at restraints. "Right, I forgot. You were born immortal. Thats pretty cool." She sighed. "Speed and strength. And beauty." She couldn't get over how freaking gorgeous every vampire was. It was astonishing. He was biting at her neck gently. God, why couldn't he just bite a little harder? She was terrified, yeah. But who wouldn't be? She wanted this despite that little fact.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"I guess so. But don't go getting yourself into those situations often. Okay? I'm still getting used ot this whole.. thing." Dylan kissed her softly. Then she kissed him energeticly. He chuckled. "Seems your energy has returned beautiful." Dylan licked his lips at the words that she purred. He set her down gently and crawled over to the bear. He emptied it quickly. Yeah, he was greedy. He licked his lips and pounced over next to Ravin in a matter of like a minute. "I love this speed thing." He smiled and draped his arms around her, squeezing her gently. "And yeah, all of it. Except this burning. Its annoying." He shrugged.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:55 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled herself to a sitting position. Strength pumped through her veins. Her cheeks flushed beautifully in the moonlight. Soon the night would turn into day and the remnants of the dance would be left over.

"Then I'm glad that I changed you," she murmured, rubbing her nose affectionately against his. "The burning is probably a better warning than a growling stomach, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter barred his fangs a little and continued kissing at her neck. Letting his canines graze gently over the skin. Another of those little self control mind tricks. He did quite well actually and he kissed slowly down to her shoulder and bit her gently, ready to spring away from her at any moment. She bled, but only a small amount, and he didn't feel the want to attack her as he gently licked the wound clean. Ok, so far so good. But of course it was all different once you got to the throat.... He sighed a little and brought his mouth to hers to kiss her sweetly for a moment.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica felt his fangs grace along her neck. Then he was kissing at her neck. She bit her lip and looked down at him. Her fingers tangled in his hair as he bit down into her skin. Was she bleeding?
Oh it was her shoulder, it didn't count. But it felt so good. Hunters tongue ran over the wound. She sighed and shook gently in his arms. Then they were kissing. She smiled against his lips. "Hunter," She sighed. He had bitten her, and it was all good so far.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was sitting up too and holding her as her arms hung around him. He kissed her warm cheek. "I'm glad you changed me too. I love this." He looked her over, she was gorgeous in the moonlight. "Its worse then a warning. Its almost painful." He kissed her nose softly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:18 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed against her mouth and smiled slightly as he let his mouth wander once again. Down her neck pausing momentarily to kiss at the small spot just below her earlobe. Then he moved his mouth down even further to her shoulder then her bare chest where he kissed tenderly. Barring his fangs once again he licked at her chest then slowly and carefully sunk his fangs in, warmth filled his mouth and he resited the urge to drink, at first. She was just so amazingly sweet. He allowed himself one, two swallows before gently pulling away and licking at the wound till it closed. "Mmmmmm, Veronica..." he nearly moaned into her skin before crushing his lips against her lips and grinding his hips against hers. He wanted a distraction of sorts and her blood was just so sweet, drinking from her didn't bring the urge to kill as it normally did. Instead it seemed he was horny as hell as he let his hands wander and tangled his touge with hers.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:13 am
Ravin Black

User Image

Blushing, Ravin smiled shyly and closed her eyes as he kissed her. She leaned into Dylan, pressing her soft chest against his. She wrapped her arms around him tighter and gently pressed her lips to his. Ravin groaned softly. "I never loved being a vampire until now," she breathed, inhaling his intoxicating scent. "I never thought that eternity could be this good. I love all of you. Do you know how good you smell?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica's fingers fell from his hair as his mouth wandered away from hers. She leaned into him as he kissed at her neck. She sighed his name. God, who would've thought that it would be so good even though moments before they had done it. His teeth sunk into the skin of her chest and she moaned softly, arching her back, which brought her body closer to his mouth. He licked at his bite for a bit before moaning her name. Then Hunter was kissing her hard against her lips.
His hips were rubbing against hers. She wrapped her arms around him, digging her nails slightly into the back of his neck while she pulled herself closer to him. She ran her tongue over his and sighed into his mouth.
He had bitten her. Not once, not twice but like three times. And she was alive. He was still near her. Maybe, the end of her mortal life would be here sooner then she previously thought.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled at her. She was still naked though and this caused him to chuckle at her. Ravin kissed him, "Really? Me either," He joked sarcasticly. Yeah, he was still the same Dylan. Just with strength. "If I smell half as good as you then yeah, I must smell pretty good." Dylan kissed her nose, "So, Am I hotter now?"

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand smiled again and turned her head to him and kissed her lips lovingly. He pulled back and looked straight into her eyes. "Maybe I will take a picture. Sex hair looks very good on you love." He kissed her forehead and just sat there holding her. He couldn't tell her what he was thinking at the moment because he did not want to cause an alarm for her. He didn't even know if it could work.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

He turned her head. She looked at him before he moved in and kissed her. She kissed him back. Madeline stared into his eyes as he pulled back. "Well thank you." She giggled thinking about how bad her hair probably looked. It wasn't cute on anyone. Armand kissed her forehead. She smiled. They just sat there. They didn't say anything. Mady ran her fingers, at some work, through her hair. "What are you thinking about?" He was really quiet. She wondered if he was thinking about something. Usually when she got quiet she thinking hard about something.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:27 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

It was her turn to chuckle. She licked up his neck and whispered in his ear, "Dylan, honey--" She ground her hips into his. "--you've always been hot."

Ravin licked her lips, still wanting more from Dylan. She rose to her feet and slipped on her clothing. She leaned against the trunk of the tree and looked down at Dylan. She lowered herself to his side and laid on top of his warm chest. "How long would you like to stay out here?" she whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:34 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled and bit her bottom lip. "Well, am I hotter then?"
He allowed her to get off him and dress herself. She was leaning against the trunk of the tree and he turned to smile at her. Dylan pulled her close to him when she laid down. "Its up to you babe." He kissed the top of her head. She was beautiful. Her hair was a mess and he loved it. His fingers tangled in her black locks.

||if you guys didn't see my siggy, i won't be on much til tomorrow night.||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:46 pm
||mmk. I hope you have fun. I have to study for benchmarks this week. xP ugh...tests.||

Ravin Black

User Image

She giggled hysterically as he bit her lip. Her heart pounded wildly. She pressed her lips softly to his, pulling at his bottom one first and then his top. "Mhmm," she purred. He tangled his fingers in her hair. Ravin wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to the ground so that he was on top of her. "You are," she breathed up into his face. "You are."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games