Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:25 am
Amalia fell to the ground breathing heavily. She had never used that aspect of her power. Sweat was drenching her skin and clothing as her breathign was short. She looked at her hands they were still glowing and she couldn't control her light abilities, she continued to glow. She placed her hand on the ground sending X-rays through the ground. The children weren't in the house. "...good..." she said to herself feeling week as she began to walk. She had to make it to Shale...to warn the others, who knew how long Ambrosia would stay dead. She was weak and was suffering from a terrible fever. She was now in the midpoint between Shale and New Shale.[/align

"Oh you couln't do me that favor even if I allowed you" she stated as she looked at him, performing a backflip crossing her arms releasing an X like hex bolt towards Dulceri, hoping to counter his luck and make his dehydration touch backfire on him. They needed to hurry and get Apollo out. She then inhaled and exhaled releasing a paralyzing powder into the air. "Kurai...get the boy and leave" she stated.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:27 am
Kendal frowned seeing Marcove panic he raised his hand and slapped him "Calm down!" He said as they continued walking "We have to stay calm for our family if we don't we're done for" He said. He was trying his hardest not to panic himself but he knew Marcove needed him to remain calm.

Gareth nodded and held his hands out they glowed for a moment before a sphere of aura flew out and exploded on contact with the house. He smirked and looked at Amalia "Oh it went boom!" He said trying to piss her off "Oh I hope no one was inside" He said.

Rygor quikly made a vortex infront of Apollo to absorb the dagger and another one behind Kurai to send it out of. He then made the shadows around them attempt to wrap up Kurai.

Apollo continued to try to get free "I can't move" He said. He wondered when he could use his powers again. He looked around and remembered his dagger. He managed to get his arm free enough and then threw the dagger at Calisto.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:31 am
Kurai teleported behind Apollo, avoiding the dagger and the shadows. "I'm sorry, but I must make my leave." he said calmly and took Apollo. He then teleported into an abandon building. He knew Calisto's powers were in effect for now but not for very long. He struck Apollo's neck, wanting to knock him out cold.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:54 am
"Alright then..." Marcove said taking a breath. "Okay. I feel silly. I can't lead Shale like this. I'm sorry Kendal. Let's just continue to get a move on." He looked forward and saw nothing, but somehow, he could tell where things were. "Shale's pretty far from here. It'll be a while since we're crawling. And there are people coming. Lots of them..."

~~~

"Good." Ambrosia slowly began to reform once again, puddle by disconnected puddle. "Gareth. Get me Void's men. You're going to Shale. I'm going to stop Amalia once and for all." She stood up in her real form unaware she was in it. "Time to die..."

~~~

Dulceri looked at the attack and released one of his own. He let out an X-shaped bolt of lightning to counter the attack and following it, he released a concentrated, yet large beam of lightning at her. He thought about the situation and the suprise of the assault and chalked it up to two things. She was either a Celestial, or crazy. Seeing her dress though, it struck something. The girl was from Evermore...if there was one radical like her, then there were others. "Evermore..."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:11 am
((Oh crap, I just realized I completely ignored the post about Amara. Didn't even see it.... ))

Kenji smiled and nodded. "Where do you want to go first?" he asked, waiting outside. He had a lot of energy in him now and climbed up the tree by their house. He looked like a monkey climbig the thing and jumped down as soon as he climbed up to the top. It was weird how much of a little kid he felt like right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:41 am
Kyuri could then se several aura's burning as if they were active, using elements and abilities. Getting closer he noticed it was Avon and Amalia along with several other characters that seem odd and strange. Using his feet and one arm to keep himself thrusting forward he held out his hand as compressed and concentrated flames began to form into a sphere in his hand, it was gleaming with intense heat and once it was ready he threw it to aiming between Gareth and Ambrosia, the sphere would explode soon as it nears any of the two though it wasn't large just enough to through the two off guard and burn them seeing that he wasn't sure if Amalia knew he was coming or there.

Celestin Selone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:42 am
Kendal nodded to Marcove "den we should be weady for dem" He said. He looked around wishing he could move them faster. He looked at Marcove "Too bad you can;t use sand like your daddy we could move faster" He said. He looked down feeling bad "I'm sowwy Marcove if I didn't get you to stay the night you'd be safe" He said feeling bad his friend was in trouble too.

Gareth nodded to Ambrosia and got Void's men "All right here they are" He said to her. He paused for a moment "Do you really need all of them to handle one woman and two kids?" He asked. He then shook his head it wasn't his buisness. He then blinked and appeared in shale. He looked around and saw Dulceri "Tsk tsk didn't anyone ever tell you not to play with lightning" He said. He made a fireball and threw it at him.

Rygor frowned as Kurai dissapeared and took Apollo "Apollo!" He said. He frowned and looked around. "Where did he go?" He said. He looked around and then saw the fireball "Dulceri watch out" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:02 am
Avon appeared once again in the air, however this time he wasn't alone. Edward and Leanne floated behind him gently. " Leanne, get the cravy purple headed girl, Edward defend the children with your dimension. " He said as he looked into the distance he saw a cold black figure standing on a rooftop with assassins behind him. " I am going to meet someone personnally. " Avon said as he ran through the air heading towards his once brother Void.

Leanne looked towards Calisto and mumbling some words under her breathe she thrusted her hands out and watched as sparks of purple energy circled around her hands and shot a large beam of purple energy at Calisto. Edward shot downward, he smiled when he realised he was semi close to the aura's of the children. He needed only a short amount of time to find them, he just hoped he wouldn't be to late.

Avon stopped infront of Void. " So you were telling the truth you really have joined them, why? Why would you turn your back on your friends? " He asked.

" Why? Does it really matter why? I did this because it was Void's wish, just like it was Charon's to be happy with his friends forever. However if you are here to talk about Charon maybe you should talk to him yourself. " He said with a cold laugh.

" You're a monster, I don't know why Leanne feels the need to forgive you, she is to kind to know what you really are, you don't even love them do you? "

" Silence! " He commanded in a thunderous voice. " Never say that I do not care about them! They are to never be harmed by the celestials they are fully aware of that! " He said looking slightly down.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:53 am
((FYI the children are in an underground tunnel between Shale and NOrth Shale))

Amalia continued to walk as she breathed heavier. She could barely bare it, she continued until she reached the gates of Shale but to her amazement she saw destruction there as well. Marcove and Kendal should emerge somewhere near the area. She then collapsed next to the gate unconcious.

Calisto looked at the bolt of lighting as she absorbed the energy and redirected upwards into the sky canceling out the purple energy Leanne through at her. "Well I have what I came for" she stated with a smile. "Oh by the way Rygor...you should really talk to Dulceri, he's been lying to you....you were never friends...Nephilis Evermore was your long time friend and guess what...he's alive" she stated as she began to shatter buildings all around Shale and then flipped on top of the bulb. She placed her hands on it charging it with kinetic energy. She then disappeared reappering with Kurai and Apollo. The Bulb was a fusia color as it began to explode and shards of it flying through the air as the rest of the structure began to fall.

Amara scratched her head. "Well I guess we can go to the bulb to check in on Dulceri" she stated as she went to her room to get dressed. She came back to Kenji and gave him a kiss as she held his hand waiting to leave.

Shatara had finished the chores around the temple as she then saw Jean and smiled. She grabbed Jean. "Okay darling...we're going on a little trip okay" she stated as the surroundings changed from Tenshu to Shale. As they arrived she was on the outside where she saw Amalia, Rygor's wife. She sighed, knowing that something wasn't right. She had to get Jean to safety and Amalia.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:50 am
(( That's why I said it would take him some time to find them. But thanks for telling me anyways smile ))

Edward followed their auras from above there was enough aura for him to follow them from the skies. He had his orders and was going to follow them.

Leanne gasped as the building began to burst, she thrusted her arms out and if you could understand her language she would have said. " Cascading wall! " A wall of light purple energy shot completely around the bulb containing it's destruction, she only did this because she didn't want the building to collapse on the people that were near the area, the falling pieces of the BUlb stopped in mid air, this was one of Leanne's magical spells, the ability to create a miraculous event when innocent people are in danger. Leanne sighd. " I...made it. " She said roughly in english.

Avon looked at his once friend. " I want you to do one last thing, concider it a farewell present, I want Charon, not you! To tell the others what happened, then I want the mask that allows you to become Charon. " He said calmly.

Void laughed lightly the assassins behind him laughed as well. " Alright, it's a deal, something so superficial as a mask means nothing to me. " He said quietly. Void looked down at him sighing lightly. " Begon with you servants go back to the Guild I will call for you later. " He said as the assassins bowed and disappeared.

" Alright now that the servants are gone we can talk, Void there are things that I need to know, I want to know why you chose this life, you know that I can take away your powers leaving you a dusty old shell. " He said harshly.

" You won't believe me, however before I became this dark form I looked into the future one last time, I saw that one event did need to happen, I would need to become this thing in order for certain events to occur, however that is all I can tell you. Now I will have to tell you something, do not ever let the celestials absorb your aura, you know how disasterous that would be for every last creature. "

" Yes I know, the ability to be forever young and to never be able to die, or the ability to both give and take powers away from someone. Also, there is something else that they could gain that would be disasterous. " Avon said looking up towards the sky.

" Correct, so be safe, big brother, but remember the next time you see me as Void, I will attack you without mercy. " He said vanishing in a swirl of black mist.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:47 pm
(Besides what Calisto was sent there to do, what does she have that she came for?)

Dulceri smirked at her efforts to turn Rygor, but dispaired once again at the Bulb. "Not again!" As it explodes, he catches the sand and holds it in place and starts to glass it back into shape. "This is the third freaking time. I swear...Rygor, I'm going to need you again here. I think New Shale has gotten to big for itself."

~~~

Ambrosia clenched her fist and a red cloud of smoke arose from it. "I hate the taste of this power..." It was Amalia's control over radioactivity. "The more beams though, the marrier." She kneeled and said to Gareth, ~No, you need them for Shale. We're coming at the place in waves.~ She activated the X-rays she used before to find the children and smiled. "Can't get any easier." With her telekinesis, she rips apart the tunnel and pulls them up. Looking at Kendal, she smiles, then teleports him to Shale. That only left Marcove and her. "I always wondered what you looked like."

"Who are you!? And what do you want!?"

"You, of course."

~~~

"Whoa!" Dulceri dodged the ball of fire effortlessly and watched as Calisto got away. "Damn it. This is a team thing apparently. I have a team too." Dulceri lifts his hand and spikes of sand erupt in a line toward Gareth. "I'll show you what my team can do."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:58 pm
Edward grunted as the tunnel was ripped from the ground. He changed directions and headed towards Ambrosia, in his hand was the tell tale black orb which signalled his dimensional rifts.

Leanne looked up and gasped it was Ambrosia and Edward. She shot towards them shooting inbetween Edward and Ambrosia. " No Ambrosia's kind! " She said in her language.

" Are you insane Leanne look around you! They tore this place up and she's kidnapping a child! " He yelled at her.  

Nicko1421

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:01 pm
Kitara nodded. She knew about having to fight for something. A country, a new life...freedom..redemption. The list could go on. She glanced at his hand as he tapped out a beat. She did this for a moment and rose. She headed back to her room. Kitara changed her clothes and picked up a pack already ready for things like this. Kitara came back out wearing a black top that had a hood, blacks shorts, gloves, boots and a head band. She tied her hair up in one smooth motion, something that would seem familiar for it was the same way Asani would have done so. "Let's go" she said.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Gareth herd Ambrosia and knew they would show up eventually. He then saw the spikes of sand and blinked out of the way "Rygor haven't you always felt there was something was wrong that you didn't belong here?" He asked. He held his hands together and made a ball of Aura and spun it like a baseball before throwing it at Dulceri "How about we play catch" He said.

Rygor frowned something was telling him something they were saying had truth to it. He shook his head trying not to think about it but his shadows began to surge around him as if emphasising the doubt. Without Apollo around if what he had done had failed no one could fix it. He then thought of Amalia if Evermore people were attacking here what about there. "What if they hurt Amalia or Kendal" He said. He sank to his knees his thoughts going too fast to keep up.

Kendal looked at Marcove before he was teleported "Be stwong Pwince Marcove" He said knowing something was wrong. He then was teleported to Shale. He landed with a thud and saw Dulceri and his dad. "Daddy this woman she has Marcove!" He yelled. He saw something wrong and looked at Dulceri scared.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:19 pm
Kurai threw the fainted boy onto the ground as he saw Calisto appear before them. "Why'd I have to take this kid? All we needed was Ambrosia to kidnapp Dulceri's son." he stated, feeling annoyed that he basically missed all the fun. The only thing he did was teleport from place to place.

Kenji nodded and smiled. He closed his eyes slightly as the darkness surrouned them and they appeared in front of the shattered remains of the bulb. "Oh crap.... What the hell happened here??" he exclaimed, looking around. So much for relaxing or visiting. It looked like now they had to fight.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games