Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:30 pm
Tarik goes to fly over to talk to Skurai. He tells Ryuu he will meet her in Egypt the goes to the balcony and leaps off and flies to seek Skurai.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:21 pm
Sasori waits for Roarke to catch up and walks with him up the mountain to see the crater. It was still steaming but less than before.

She says to Roarke "Do you think it was a meteor?"

As they walked, Sasori could see Skurai's ship hovering above them in the sky.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:54 am
Roarke shrugged. "I don't know what a 'meteor' is, lass; if you mean a shooting star, then I cannot be sure," he said softly. Yami Onyx half smiled as he drew a card. "Now, my Lord of Dragons will use the Flute of Summoning Dragon to call upon two more of the dragons within my hand," he said, playing his face down card on the right and placing down the mentioned spellcaster, who lifted a horn that looked like a dragon's maw before blowing a ringing note on it. Twin rings of energy swirled before two more dragons materialized. One screeched as it materialized while the other growled, crouching in Defense Mode. The dark summoner frowned before smirking. "By Special Summoning more than one beast, you have enabled me to use this: the Black Horn of Heaven, and with its effects and power, your Golem Dragon will be shattered!!" he snarled, an insane laugh following him as the stony fleshed dragon shuddered before exploding into dust. Yami Onyx half smiled, placing down two face down cards before ending his turn.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:09 pm
Acos was still on Skuari's ship. She watched Onyx's game with interest. Despite being fatal, it looked quite fun to her.  

watertrainer21

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:14 am
Sasori says to Roarke. "Yes the shooting star that fell up the mountain. It was smoking when we were on Skurai's ship. I think this is not a normal rock that fell from the sky."

As they walk up the mountain, Sasori thinks of the superman comics and how he was weakened by the green kryptonite. Hopefully this is not their kryptonite.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:43 pm
(Went camping, sry this month ish pretty busy ><)

Ryuu later on meets Tarik in Egypt with Aku. "Alright, seems three of them are busy with a visitor.." She informs him, using her telescope as she spies on the group. "A match of come sort.." She mutters under her breath then gives him the telescope. Aku glances to the crater then the ship, she wasn't sure what to make of it as she was a bit sleepy.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:04 pm
((Sorry I've been gone for a bit... *requesting a pm update*))

Skurai notices that they were under attack. Sitting up from his chair, Skurai orders for an instant counterattack. Soldiers nod and initiate a full on counter attack from every cannon and firing artillery that the ship had, unleashing a storm of fire on their assailants. "Hmph... next time they should know better than to attack Skurai and his mighty airship in Project-Ifrit Gestalt. Now then..." Skurai rises from his seat when he sees Tarik making a landing. "Fire at will..." Missiles are immediately locked on and sent flying toward Tarik.
User Image
"SKURAI!!" Eiji's attention is sent toward his brother and the ship. He feels the urge to fly off to help, but the return attack from Skurai, calmed his nerves a little.

((Do we still not know that Tarik and Ryuu are disguised?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:05 pm
((FYI the disguise spell wore off.))

Tarik says to Ryuu, "See what is going on with that crater thing. I will give Skurai, Wrath's message then meet you there."

Tarik dodges Skurai's counter attack. He uses some of his powers to disappear in a flash of light, he appears again at the balcony of Skurai's airship. Entering, he pushes the guards out of the way as he makes his way to the bridge to confront Skurai.

He announces, "I have a message from Wrath. He says to stop and not confront the beast he fights or there will be dire consequences for all."  

Mario Dragon

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:15 pm
Ryuu nods as she moves her dragon out of Tarik's way before leaving for the crater. She guides her dragon above it slowly then lands at the edge, Ryuu then waits for Aku to land next to her. Ryuu goes into the crater's middle after Aku lands, bending down to feel the rumble. Aku looking around, trying to find a clue as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:23 pm
Skurai chuckles for a moment as He listens to Tarik and his message. "Consequences?! I care not for the man's blind threats. This beast is destined for destruction, and I plan to see to it that the Hydra is taken care of." Skurai looked at Tarik with now cold red eyes, "Now if you would be so kind as to get off my ship... your traitorous odor is stinking up my vessel."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:00 pm
Tarik smiles at Skurai's predictable response. He nods to Skurai as he leans against the control panel. "I figured you say that. Well, I did my part. I'm out of here." He admires the machinery. "Nice job with the ship."

Tarik turns to leave, as he does, he walks around the back of the control panel slipping something secretly under the control panel and then goes down the stairs to the balcony.

He slips out the open window, spreading his wings to fly to the crater to meet Ryuu. As he flies away, he pulls out a detonator and presses it. There is a small explosion in the control room of Skurai's airship. Tarik turns and smiles as he sees the ship shake from the explosion. "Sorry to ruin your ship, it's really nice. That ought to slow you down long enough for Wrath to do whatever. It will take some time to rebuild the controls."  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:51 am
((MUTHER OF PEARLS!!!! gonk lol. That works))

Skurai's eyes follow Tarik feeling that something was up, but was not sure what to expect. He sighs as Tarik leaves, but is then caught off as one of the main control panels is sabotaged. "DAMN THAT TARIK!!" In a rage he turns toward the back. "SAKLO, COME WITH ME! The rest of you, get this taken care of, we need to be off as soon as possible."

The young Range officer is shocked as his name is called. He rushes to Skurai's side as they head to the wyvern stalls. "What are we going to do?!"
"Isn't it obvious. Tarik is a bit jealous of all the attention Wrath is getting, so we're going to give him a little attention." Skurai's fist explode with dark energy as he fumes. "Nobody messes with my ship and lives to tell the tale." Skurai and Saklo get on their signature beast, Skurai's being a deep red color and Saklo being a greenish shade.

The hatch opens as both fly out, chasing Tarik. Skurai turns back to see his ship smoking on one side. He sneers and summons his sword, Bunstrung to his side."TARIIIIIIIIIIK!!!" He screams at the top of his lungs, which were assisted by his overflowing energy, causing his yell to extend.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:02 pm
Tarik sighs as he sees/hears Skurai's rage. He could not really blame him but what else was he suppose to do to stop him without attracting the hydra?

He was never going to get anything done at this rate. But he was more impressed with Skurai as he got to know him.

Tarik waits for Skurai to come. He flies to the edge of the crater and sits on a rock.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:15 pm
Skurai notices Tarik and swoops down in front of him and stares coldly. He points his blade at Tarik and spits to the side, "You know what's coming. Why stop me? Why become the messenger boy that we know that you're not to be..." His anger shows as a dark aura surrounds him and his beast, turning into armor. "You know what's about to happen, now prepare thyself." Skurai brought his sword up and got into position, his wyvern crying out in excitement.

Saklo came up behind Skurai and readied his demon's bow. His hand moved swiftly to grab a hand-full of arrows, placing them across the string and pulling them. His eyes scanned the area for any possible plans of ambush.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:42 pm
Tarik sits in the rock bored. "Wrath does not play games so if he sends a warning, I will consider his message. I am no lacky but if your actions mess up my plans, then I will pause to do his bidding. No mere human or guardian could stop you. Pity I had to ruin your airship, it is impressive."

Tarik slowly rises. "Do not insult me with such lowly toys." he says to the guard with the bow. Tarik flips his finger at the bow and arrows and they burst into flames.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games