Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:41 pm
Zynn Myth

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine is stunned. She is sitting beside him. "He thinks I don't know about him. Sigh." She thought. Then, she knew something is wrong. He muttered a name. "Mystell." She said softly. She help his hand before standing. "I'll see you soon Kaiver. I can handle your demon and vampire instincts." She said. She transfer a healing aura to make him feel better. She stood, then returned to their table.

"Oh s**t." She said as she sat beside Lurtz again. She placed her hands in to her head. Then, she looked to Dragon, then to Lurtz. "Hi. Again." She said plainly.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:03 pm
Dantes_river

Atma Bithore

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

"I don't care if I'm hurt, as long as I get to help you." Dragon said confidently with a bright smile. It's way less painful than being alone all the time, he thought. His smile faltered, however, at the very mention of Lurtz's dad. Immediately the memory of mere moments ago popped up in his head, the threat uttered from the gentleman's wicked grin weighing heavily in his mind. Dragon shivered. Did Lurtz live with him? Well, he guessed it was understandable, the two being related an all, but after that treatment and everything his dad said...
His thoughts came to a halt when Vexine sat back besides them. "Hi." he said, smile thinning to a shyer nature again, only this time he wasn't stuttering. He glanced over to the blonde male she and Lurtz had been around earlier. "Do you know that guy?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

" "

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune looked back at Eleanor was a surprised look as he bit into his sandwich. He wasn't exactly sure how to respond to not having a family. He guess that living in a such an environment would be bad for anyone, and cause them to end up as a delinquent.. But was that his case? He continued to eat his sandwich until Eleanor asked him if he was going to stay in her dorm. He slowly stopped chewing for a while and then looked back at Eleanor "Well.. If you don't mind me staying there.. Then I'd happily accept."

OCC( Sorry about that, been busy )

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:31 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine blinked twice. "Yes. Our first encounter isn't that good, so second encounter is SHITTY as the first." She said, stressing out the word. Her foxy instincts is showing up. Her eyes became dark green because of her madness.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:27 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

"It doesn't mean I have to like what I'm doing. And don't worry about my dad. He'll visit briefly to scold me should he pick up on me breaking any of the rules he's given me to live by and then go back to the main house," Lurtz murmured lowly while briefly glancing up at Vexine. Well she sure didn't seem pissy at all. Not. Trying not to snicker at the female's response, he gave a brief wave as if he was saying his hello again while starting to sip on his milkshake again. As soon as it was gone, he lightly pushed Vexine's drink over to her. "No need for a 'tude. There are many in the world who don't understand auras and race specification through auras. You have a nasty habit of invading people's heads for that information so technically you aren't really using auras to put them under a certain generalized area. Example; three tables to our left is a lycanthrope and a succubus enjoying a banana split in which the lycan hasn't noticed her demonic aura as of yet. By generalized calculations of how their 'date' is going, I can deduce that he has maybe until sunset before she steals his soul and continues on with her life. His lifeline, however, is nearing it's end."

He hadn't even glanced in the direction of the couple he spoke of, but he seemed to know that their date had been going extremely well for some time now. He then gave a slight shrug while pulling out his wallet and flipping it open. After pulling out some cash, he returned his wallet to his pants pocket and handed it to the waitress without really seeming to glance at the bill. "Keep the change as a tip... Let me know when you're done, Lord Dragon. There's no rush."

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 pm
Dantes_river

Atma Bithore

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Dragon winced a little from Vexine's outburst. His wide eyes turning from clear blue to completely transparent, he blinked a couple times then glanced back to the man she had spoken to. Obviously they weren't too happy with each other right now. He wondered what happened, but that was a story for another time.
Hearing Lurtz address him, Dragon looked back at him and smiled. "Let's go now!" he said, much happier than the average vampire victim would find themselves. But this is his friend we're talking about, so it isn't surprising how eager the boy would be to help him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

Giving a slight nod to Dragon's response, Lurtz stood up and briefly took Vexine's hand in his just to place a gentle kiss on the back of her hand. "It was nice seeing you again, milady. Unfortunately, we must be on our way. Take the time to enjoy your drink and don't worry about having to pay for it. I've already covered it. Safety and peace be with you," he purred in a low, smooth rumble to the female. He then returned to standing up straight and motioned for Dragon to follow him to his apartment. Fortunately for him, he knew where his apartment was from the little café.

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image
{ I'll post in his apartment first. }  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:22 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine smiled lightly to Lurtz and Dragon. "Goodbye. And thank you." She said and waved. She sipped on to her milkshake. After finishing, she sat there for like a minute, then left the cafe, going back to her dorm. *exit*
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:19 am
User Image

Eleanor Clyde

Hearing Shirune except Eleanor's offer, she smiled.
"Good, we'll finish up here and head over so you can settle in"

Eleanor took the final bite of her sushi and drank the remainder of her tea. She was finished. She took her wallet out of her bag and placed the appropriate amount on money on the table. She looked at Shirune and stood up. "Come on" she said with a smile playing her lips and begun walking towards the door.

[exit to dormitory]

OOC: Oh, no worries ^^ Also, I'll post in Eleanor's dorm and start it off there =D

wearing

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:50 am
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Kaiver Spirith

User Image

. . he lifted his head, eyes widened in shock as he immediately recognized the scent. "Mys . . tell?" Said Mystell, Kaiver's long time closest companion and friend stepped in from outside of the cafe. He playfully grinned, "Aw, how did you know? And I wanted to stay hidden a little longer. . " As foreign as it sounded to him, Kaiver literally felt like crying. " . . How?" Mystell was sitting next to him by now, tending to his wounds - "Hmm?" "How did you get here? I mean . . I thought you were . . .dead." Mystell grinned again, this time playfully pushing Kaiver a little in the chest. "Oh that. I thought you knew. Didn't that Jei guy tell you? That I was sealed along with your demonic powers? Come on Kai, I know you have better senses then that~" Kaiver was shocked that his adopted father kept such a secret from him. "No . . I didn't know. But," he pulled Mystell into a light embrace and whispered, "I'm glad to have you back."

Mystell Kein

User Image

"Mys . . tell?" Kaiver's voice sounded hopeful, and maybe a little . . fearful. Mystell stepped out of his hiding place and playfully grinned, "Aw, how did you know? And I wanted to stay hidden a little longer. . " Kaiver looked near tears as Mystell spoke. Which was rare, because the boy barely showed his emotions. He strode over to Kaiver to tend to his wounds. Damn, how did you get these now Kai? " . . How?" Mystell turned his attention to Kaiver, "Hmm?" "How did you get here," Kaiver asked. "I mean . . I thought you were . . .dead." Mystell grinned again, this time playfully pushing Kaiver a little in the chest. "Oh that. I thought you knew. Didn't that Jei guy tell you? That I was sealed along with your demonic powers? Come on Kai, I know you have better senses then that~" Well, unless the Jei guy hid it from you. Kaiver appeared to be in a shocked state. It was as if - "No . . I didn't know." I knew it. "But," he pulled Mystell into a light embrace and whispered, "I'm glad to have you back." Aww, you missed me that much? Lemme' get you under a shelter first, k? Me licking your wounds won't help as much as I though it would. My powers are still weak. Mystell thought this as he scanned the cafe, carefully deciding on who to approach in order to get themselves a room.

{(Out Of Coordination: Mystelly~)}

Manarise

Blessed Guildswoman

6,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:33 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

" home... "

Shirune smiled as Eleanor happily replied back to him before wolfing down the rest of his sandwich and downing the rest of his soda before hastily grabbing his things and following Eleanor..

OCC( ~Exit to : Eleanor's Dorm )

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:00 pm
Keiko_1357
Has thou forgotten our RP? emotion_donotwant

"What are the opinions you are currently having for the school that is here you also happen to be attending????????????" asked the obviously insane doctor as he stirred his coffee with interest, seeming captivated by the whip cream dissolving into the warm liquid. But an occasional glance through his eyelashes showed that he was listening for an answer.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:52 am
Awesome nerd
omg.... I thought I had already replie and was waiting on you... gonk emotion_8c I'm sorryyyyyyyyy!! gonk .

User Image
Corona looked up from his Chai Latte at Decius. Oh, it seems nice so far. Corona took a sip of the warm Chai Latte before glancing back over at Decius.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:13 pm
Ezial Merione

oOoOoOoOoOo
Ezial went to the Cafe. He text Vexine, his close friend, that he is in the Cafe. "I hope she'll come soon. Maybe she knows this Cafe.." He thought as he walked in. He sat by the window, and called the waitress. He ordered 2 affogatos. He looked at the window, hoping Vexine would come.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine entered the Cafe. She saw Ezial on where she sat before. She walked towards him, and sat in front. "Hey." She greeted him with a smile. Ezial looked at her, and smiled too. Seeing Ezial full of sweat, she picked up her handkerchief she left at the sit before. She wiped his sweat. "You feel hot, huh?" She said with a smile. She stopped when there's no more any sweat. "I'm fine, good thing I got a dorm immediately. And, yes. Not plenty, but maybe good creatures." She answered. She smiled to him while looking to his cerulean eyes. She smiled as she saw the affogato in the left side of the table. "Oh my! You really remember this. That's why I love you." She picked up the spoon enthusiastically and ate happily. She finished fast, and saw Ezial is finished too. She saw he got a little dab of ice cream on the right corner of his lips. "Ezial, you got a dirt on your lips." She giggled as he went to the other side. She wiped his right corner of his lips with her handkerchief. "There." She smiled lightly. She cleaned it, laughed after when she saw him go mad while blushing too much. "Ezial, you're too cute!" She said. Seeing him blush more, she laughed more. She stopped when Ezial became mad. "I-I-I'm sorry Ezial." She said while looking down. As she heard Ezial said that, she lifted her head while smiling. "So, when did you came here?" She asked him. "Oh." She said as she heard him answer her question. She became silent. She looked down to her hand, and looked at her palm. Can you come with me to get a class?" She asked. Hearing Ezial say yes, she smiled. She stood up, and pulled Ezial's hand. She ran fast with him, exiting. *exit*
oOoOoOoOoOo

Ezial Merione

oOoOoOoOoOo
Ezial sensed her. She looked at the different way, and think of other things that won't make him blush. "Crap." He whispered to himself as he saw Vexine. Group of sweat came out to his forehead. As she entered the Cafe, he blushed a little. Good thing the waitress came to serve his order. "Thank you." He said to the waitress. As the waitress went, Vexine sat in front of her. He pretended that he doesn't know she's here. "Hi." He heard her melodious voice that made him sweat more. "Hello." He relaxly replied to her. He looked at his hands as he is slowly getting nervous. Then, he realized Vexine was about to wipe his sweat. Before he can react, she already did it. "You feel hot, huh?" She said. He became more nervous, but handled it. Then, she stopped. "Uhh- Uh yeah. How are you? Did you made any friends?" He asked her. She answered and looked at his eyes. He relaxed, and looked to her eyes too. "Uh, yeah. I ordered an affogato. You like affogato, rig-- right?" He said while remembering those things. "s**t. Must calm down." He thought. He picked up his spoon, and ate. Hearing those words, he blushed a little. "Good thing she doesn't look anymore." He thought. He leaned even more so Vexine doesn't see his blushing face. He focused on his food, and finished. He doesn't blush anymore. Hearing of what Vexine said, he felt his left corner of his lips. He was still empty-minded as he heard Vexine's giggle again. Then, he saw her wiped his lips. He blushed intensely as he heated up. "I-It's not funny Vexine." He said madly. "Ezial, you're too cute!" As he heard Vexine said this, he blushed even more. He tried to be mad, but there's no effect. She laughed even more, now there's one thing : to pretend he's mad. He slammed his hand on the table. This made Vexine stop. He looked at her sadly when she looked down. "I'm so stupid. ******** stupid." He thought. "No, no, no, no. It's okay." He said. Seeing Vexine lifted her head with a smile, he smiled bigger. "I came here like, 20 hours ago. Stayed at the Roof for 15 hours though." He answered. He looked straight to Vexine's green eyes. Silence. Finally. No things to worry about blushing. Seeing Vexine look down, he stared at her. All he can do is to stare. Then, seeing her lift her head up again, he looked away. "Can you come with me to get a class?" She asked. He looked to her. "Y-Y-Yes of course. We're here so.... Let's go?" He said. Then, he got pulled by Vexine. He blushed and sweat immediately. "Slow down!" He shouted as they reached the door. *exit*
oOoOoOoOoOo

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games