Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:21 pm
Panic At Gotham

*Amery looks at Maya* It seems you do not go outside and relax every once in awhile Maya *He then lays on his back to watch the sky move*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:23 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya was put into a daze with the clouds, when Amery's voice slowly pulled her back to reality. "Huh? Oh, yeah... I guess not...  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:27 pm
Panic At Gotham

*He smiles at her* Well it is nice to enjoy this with you I must say.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya didn't know what was with this guy but he just kept giving her butterflies in her stomach. He made her, rethink things. He made her, girly. She sits back up putting her back against the tree. She stared at him but quickly looked back at the ground. "Why are you so nice?! This doesn't make sense!" She played with her hands, "I've never felt like this before, until.....you..." She felt she actually might cry so she looked back at the sky, not fully expecting an answer from Amery. She thought by now, with her attitude he might've left.  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:51 pm
Panic At Gotham

*Amery sits back up to face Maya* I believed everybody was suppose to be nice and respectful, at least I have learned that way. *Not knowing how to truly tell her his feelings without sounding corny* You... you are a amazing young woman. I have only met one other woman who had your free going attitude. *talking of his now dead financee, sadness crossing his face for a moment then is gone*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:55 pm
FairyFumiko

One other woman? She thought. Great! He has a girlfriend! I like someone who has a girlfriend! She saw the sadness on his face, and tried not to show her frustration. "Is everything okay?"  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:49 pm
Panic At Gotham

*Amery looks up at Maya and smiles* Yes thank you. Apologies Maya, I did not mean to bring it up in that matter... The other woman I was informing of was my old financee... She has pasted on. *Not wanting to truely tell her, in case she did not like him any longer*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya was hurt to hear he had a fiance, but being upset would be selfish. He had lost someone he loved dearly. She couldn't be upset when he was hurting like this. She moved in closer to him to where they were side-by-side she rested her head on his shoulder, "I'm so sorry."  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:31 am
Panic At Gotham

*Amery puts his arm around her* It is alright, this happened a long time ago in human years. It was an arranged marriage for our kingdoms to unite. *Mentally shaking the memories that should've been there no more, he changed the subject* How are you feeling after your landing in the tree? *Feeling a connection with her he has not known in a long time*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:56 pm
{{Hey! Sorry I was not able to log on last night. I had slept over at a friend's house.}}

FairyFumiko

"I'm okay..." She felt so akward. She was technically forcing him to talk to her about stuff that was none of her business. She whispers to herself, "I'm sorry..." Then, out of context kisses him.  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:31 pm
[quote="Panic At Gotham]

((It's okay I wasn't feeling good and went to bed early))

*Shocked that Maya kisses him at first, then Amery closes his eyes and kisses her back. He suddenly feels whole somehow with her, something he has not felt for a very long time. When they depart Amery is speechless for a moment.* Usually it is the male that kisses the female first, but this is a nice change. *Smiling at her*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:50 pm
FairyFumiko

She shot straight up and thought to herself, 'What did I just do?!" She looked back at him, and it nearly brought her to tears but she just swallowed it. "I'm.....I'm so sorry!" Maya wanted more than anything to run away, but her legs had turned so stiff, she couldn't. So she just sunk down back to the tree, trying to keep a safe distance from Amery.  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:21 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

She shot straight up and thought to herself, 'What did I just do?!" She looked back at him, and it nearly brought her to tears but she just swallowed it. "I'm.....I'm so sorry!" Maya wanted more than anything to run away, but her legs had turned so stiff, she couldn't. So she just sunk down back to the tree, trying to keep a safe distance from Amery.

*seeing her freak out, he looks at her confused* I do not understand why are sorry, but if I did anything then apologies are mine *fighting the urge to touch her*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya almost cried, seeing herself treating such a sweet guy this way. "Look.... there's nothing wrong with you...." She swallows hard again trying not to cry, "You deserve so much better than me..."  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:07 pm
Panic At Gotham

*Amery frowns when he sees Maya close to tears* I do not see anything wrong with you Maya. Please do not cry, it makes me want to hold to close and you do not want that it seems.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games