Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:02 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311

Man, Ray has some amazing luck!! Winning two top tier prizes! That's amazing!! xD

lol you're telling me! Idk how his luck is so good, Skylar on the other hand isn't winning much. I am happy she got a salamence plushie though so that's not so bad. Haha Im not going to complain!

Here have some luck! *Sprinkles you with a bunch of luck*

I'm slightly convinced that Ray stole some of (or most of) Skylar's luck. xD I'm also glad that she was at least able to win that Salamence plush. Now she's got herself a cool mascot for her dorm. ^^ It's quite fitting that she's a Salamence lol.

Thanks ^^ I could really use the luck. *basks in the luck-sprinkles*

(Reminds me, I should have one of my Salamences hang with yours sometime xD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:07 pm
Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311
Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311

Man, Ray has some amazing luck!! Winning two top tier prizes! That's amazing!! xD

lol you're telling me! Idk how his luck is so good, Skylar on the other hand isn't winning much. I am happy she got a salamence plushie though so that's not so bad. Haha Im not going to complain!

I'm slightly convinced that Ray stole some of (or most of) Skylar's luck. xD I'm also glad that she was at least able to win that Salamence plush. Now she's got herself a cool mascot for her dorm. ^^ It's quite fitting that she's a Salamence lol.

More like Ray is stealing everyone's luck, poor Phoebe got three nothings in a row D:

@ you should, Skylar is usually pretty free to RP with since I think she scares a lot of people away xD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:11 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311
Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311

More like Ray is stealing everyone's luck, poor Phoebe got three nothings in a row D:

@ you should, Skylar is usually pretty free to RP with since I think she scares a lot of people away xD

Aw, man. Poor Phoebe! I have a feeling my luck will end up much the same. That is unless some of Ray's luck rubs off. xP

In that case, maybe I might have Silvano go pay Skylar a visit since he's basically free right now, too. Unless you've got something planned. ^^; I like Skylar's standoffish personality and I'm also a huge fan of the type of club she made ;3 I love the occult.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:22 pm
Hitsukei

Aw, man. Poor Phoebe! I have a feeling my luck will end up much the same. That is unless some of Ray's luck rubs off. xP

In that case, maybe I might have Silvano go pay Skylar a visit since he's basically free right now, too. Unless you've got something planned. ^^; I like Skylar's standoffish personality and I'm also a huge fan of the type of club she made ;3 I love the occult.

I hope you win some good stuff too!

@ Skylar is free, I think Prairie might have Koru meet up with Skylar but as of now I haven't gotten a full confirmation on that. However, I think Silvano knows Koru so I'm sure she won't mind if he joins in. Plus Skylar is alone right now anyways  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:18 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

@ Skylar is free, I think Prairie might have Koru meet up with Skylar but as of now I haven't gotten a full confirmation on that. However, I think Silvano knows Koru so I'm sure she won't mind if he joins in. Plus Skylar is alone right now anyways

Thank you. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. xP

Good to know that Skylar might be free. Not sure what Prairie plans to do, but if Koru has plans with Skylar, that's cool too. I'm also not sure what Koru's stance is on Silvano. The two haven't really met officially -- other than being in the same class. Since Skylar is alone right now, I could have my character interact with her until Koru arrives if necessary.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:28 pm
Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311

Thank you. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. xP

Good to know that Skylar might be free. Not sure what Prairie plans to do, but if Koru has plans with Skylar, that's cool too. I'm also not sure what Koru's stance is on Silvano. The two haven't really met officially -- other than being in the same class. Since Skylar is alone right now, I could have my character interact with her until Koru arrives if necessary.

Sure! Skylar is just basically standing there by herself lol. Feel free to have Silvano bump into her if you'd like :3  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:31 pm
I'm sorry for hogging all the luck in the lottery emotion_facepalm

I bestow upon those at the lottery more luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:32 pm
Whoot, Kingdra Plushie!  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:41 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Hitsukei

Man your characters are so lucky I just saw the thread XD
I really gotta get into this game o-o
I would like to if that's still okay ^^" May Skylar have mercy on Koru creampuff =v=" She kinda knows him (doesn't what he did to Zubat during his match though ovo")  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:13 pm
Hope the kind
The lottery sounds interesting, though I can't say I have much luck with the dices.

gaia_spoons A comrade! I could say the same about my luck. Why is victory always so close yet so far? TTxTT  

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:40 pm
A Voided Bear
Hope the kind
The lottery sounds interesting, though I can't say I have much luck with the dices.

gaia_spoons A comrade! I could say the same about my luck. Why is victory always so close yet so far? TTxTT

Quite!
A comrade against the cruel fate of the dices. But tis true what you say, friend. There will be times that I am one number off of getting the prize I so desire.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:58 pm
Hope the kind
A Voided Bear
Hope the kind

Quite!
A comrade against the cruel fate of the dices. But tis true what you say, friend. There will be times that I am one number off of getting the prize I so desire.

gaia_spoons Indeed! The cruelty of one digit off occurrence has happened many a time on my end. Good to know that I am not alone in this! And the irritation of getting that one off number over and over makes you question the system and your sanity to continue or give up.  

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:02 pm
A Voided Bear
Hope the kind
A Voided Bear
Hope the kind

Quite!

gaia_spoons Indeed! The cruelty of one digit off occurrence has happened many a time on my end. Good to know that I am not alone in this! And the irritation of getting that one off number over and over makes you question the system and your sanity to continue or give up.

That is quite right!
I often see me filling pages upon pages of dice rolls or RNG, and then I see someone roll a couple of times and get the prize I worked so hard on T^T
It is a difficult life to lead.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:37 pm
Hope the kind

If you wanna have Alana and Nirav go do something, they could go to the lottery game and write-talk there too?
also this is adorable wat  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:16 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

If you wanna have Alana and Nirav go do something, they could go to the lottery game and write-talk there too?
also this is adorable wat

Sounds like a plan!
Let us walk and play!  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games