Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:24 am
stoarm_fox
bah, no it cheated me... putting some uber strong enimes where you least expect theam, its witch craft, WITCHCRAFT I SAY! scream
*laughs* Ok, it cheated ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:36 am
Uh, um...........*sleeps* sweatdrop  

FogSage

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:28 pm
*goes to kitchen in t-shirt and undies* God, why do I always have to go and get water before I go to bed? stare  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:38 pm
*we all do that rena ^^ sees her in the kitchen and waves to her befor he turns back to the television screen playing halo on xbox live. * * he is wearing a tight white t-shirt and a pair of boxers *  

stoarm_fox

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:44 pm
hey all  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:47 pm
stoarm_fox
*we all do that rena ^^ sees her in the kitchen and waves to her befor he turns back to the television screen playing halo on xbox live. * * he is wearing a tight white t-shirt and a pair of boxers *

*devours him with her eyes* *thinks: "Wow.......too bad he's gay.........he's daaaaamn sexy.* domokun  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:54 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

*devours him with her eyes* *thinks: "Wow.......too bad he's gay.........he's daaaaamn sexy.* domokun
[WHAT!? iam not gay]
* takes her stare as a complement and blushes a little bit and stops stareing at her undies and turns back to his game* redface  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:56 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

[WHAT!? iam not gay]
* takes her stare as a complement and blushes a little bit and stops stareing at her undies and turns back to his game* redface
*looks about then glomp you*  

Gothyfox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:04 pm
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

[WHAT!? iam not gay]
* gets glomped* opfhhh,.... hello gothy ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:26 pm
[ were did you 2 go? cry ]  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:43 pm
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

[WHAT!? iam not gay]

(Oh s**t. I'm sorry, Stoarm. sad gonk I can't keep up with whose gay and who's straight.)

*leans against kitchen counter* Lookin at my panties, mister? wink  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:52 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

[WHAT!? iam not gay]

(Oh s**t. I'm sorry, Stoarm. sad gonk I can't keep up with whose gay and who's straight.)

* his ears pirk strait up and then slowley begin to fold back aginst his head. turns around slowley and looks at rena leaning aginst the counter in her painties and her t-shirt....* * gulps* mrgreen sweatdrop redface .......S-sorry about that rena... i just couldent help it... * gulps agin and sweats a little*  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:57 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

[WHAT!? iam not gay]

* his ears pirk strait up and then slowley begin to fold back aginst his head. turns around slowley and looks at rena leaning aginst the counter in her painties and her t-shirt....* * gulps* mrgreen sweatdrop redface .......S-sorry about that rena... i just couldent help it... * gulps agin and sweats a little*

*slinks over* Don't sweat it, big guy. I get some pretty odd questions.....and looks. whee

*pats his shoulder, goes to bed*  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:00 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

[WHAT!? iam not gay]

*slinks over* Don't sweat it, big guy. I get some pretty odd questions.....and looks. whee

* blushs a little bit, * thanks for understanding rena... * watches her walk away and cant help himself... he takes another long look at her backside as she walks past him* redface damn.... she shure can be real sexy.... when she wants to be ....  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:06 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

[WHAT!? iam not gay]

* blushs a little bit, * thanks for understanding rena... * watches her walk away and cant help himself... he takes another long look at her backside as she walks past him* redface damn.... she shure can be real sexy.... when she wants to be ....

*opens door, peeks out* YOU WERE STARING AT MY a**! I'M SO FLATTERED! biggrin wink  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games