Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:49 pm
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
We actually created ours new. sweatdrop
But when I joined, there was hardly anything.
Fishing, towns, slots.
That's it.
And back then, those only earned you gold if you sold off whatever you earned.
And you still had to buy the bait and tokens.
And I had dial-up, so I couldn't play games anyway.
I remember when all of the games came out. Pinball, Word Bump, Cards, Jigsaw, zOMG! (which wasn't originally called zOMG!~) It was, like, the most amazing thing ever.
And I can remember when they first put in the "kicking rocks and bushes and shaking trees for gold" thing, too.
So poll whoring and spamming the CB were, like, your only options for making gold relatively quickly.
I remember the first name.
I joined a month or three before the voting for the new name. biggrin
I understand about the aquarium. Especially backgrounds and terrains. Those don't actually help increase your tank health, they're just there for aesthetics, so I can't see pumping a lot of gold into them. :/
Daily Chance is available on all of the "main" pages. The ones you can get to by clicking the headings on the navigation bar; Home, My Gaia, Shops, Forums, World, and Games. They each have a DC cart that you can raid once a day. xD
And, uhm, yeah, I am. I had to go check my friendslist to make sure, but I am. xd
She requested me a long time ago.
There are hardly any people on my list that I requested myself, actually... sweatdrop

We created ours from scratch, almost. The girl I bought it from had emptied out the subforums-three of them, which I had made as Roleplay, Express Your Talent, and Contests I believe. Of course over time everyone donated a bajillion gold and now we have enough gold for 500 subforums probably. I could do the math in my head if I were looking at the stats right now.

I remember you told me how you had dial-up and Gaia was very slow for you, back two years ago. I also remember how there seemed to be spammers everywhere. Not that there still aren't, but it's different now. Gaia's always been a source of refuge for me, though. I've learned a lot from this site, and made some friends and can keep in contact with the ones from irl. Gaia's been a saviour, a place to pass the time, because life gets so mundane and boring.

Most people add me too. Members from the guild, a lot of them. I would say about a half from the guild, 5% people from irl, and 45% random other people who I don't know.

Ahh, okay, I see.

Yeah, it's all for aesthetics. My aquarium tank health is piss poor anyhow, and if I forget to feed the fish "loamflakes" for just one day, the tank health plummets. I don't even care xD. Let the tank be 1%, or let it be 100%. I don't bother on a regular basis anymore. I don't even visit my fish on a regular basis... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:46 pm
DERRRRP.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:40 pm
Spazzy, we've been invaded by Jintians, the worst kind! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:44 am
Sorry it took me forever to reply, Danny!
I went to bed... sweatdrop
And now I can't be on a lot because I'm at my boyfriend's house and they have stupid satellite internet. gonk
And I'm here all week... ._.;
*pets a Jintian*
I dunno, they're quite nice so long as you keep any and all body parts away from their mouths. o.o

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Toycansao

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:23 am
*moonwalks*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:33 am
Queen Spazzy
Sorry it took me forever to reply, Danny!
I went to bed... sweatdrop
And now I can't be on a lot because I'm at my boyfriend's house and they have stupid satellite internet. gonk
And I'm here all week... ._.;
*pets a Jintian*
I dunno, they're quite nice so long as you keep any and all body parts away from their mouths. o.o

At least you're with the guy you love, lol. Positive right thar ;D

But that sucks, now it's you who will be gone for the week while I'm here. We're flip flopping xD

*does flip flop in the air and lands on jintian*

Oh sorry....... sweatdrop  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Ninja Rin666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:52 am
*running man*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:02 pm
=D *skitters in* 90 mo' pages til this thread gets to 2000 pages...which will probably happen before the end of this month >>  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:04 pm
Ninja Rin666
*running man*

by the way...you...fabulous person you... I posted your siggy pic to my people on facebook so they can have many lulz from it.

Kthnx! *admires your Beatles-esque-ness*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:59 am
`Well guys let's keep posting!  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 am
Psychedelic Submersible...
Such a cool item.
I want it. gonk
But it's expensive, so, obviously, I'll go without, because I'm a stingy b***h when it comes to buying items. ._.;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:33 pm
*dances like David Choi* B|  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:20 pm
Queen Spazzy
Psychedelic Submersible...
Such a cool item.
I want it. gonk
But it's expensive, so, obviously, I'll go without, because I'm a stingy b***h when it comes to buying items. ._.;

IGNORED ME D8

I kid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:44 pm
*monkey*  

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:54 am
*creepin' like a creeper*
B]
And I didn't ignore you, I didn't know what to say. D;
And I'm not GONE, I keep popping in at random, I'm just not here ALL DAY like I was before. xD
I just have to watch how much of their internet I use because I don't know the loading limit they have. >>;
It's free hours right now, so I'm good~ xD
But it'll be ending here in four minutes, I think... gonk
Free hours are really late night/really early morning, though, and that's dead guild time. B|

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games