Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:32 pm

Meta Fish
Wonderful would be an understatement, Koosei.

Everyone else: I'm trying as hard as I can.
me too, if ya need any advice, I'm connected to lots of people that know the buisness world well. I could help as i'm in the process of finding a good job to save up for college,
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:33 pm

Meta Fish

sad *hugs* it's okay. it'll work out in the end.
have you tried your local library? Libraries can always use pages. Shelve books, put stickers and barcodes on the materials, they always need people to do that.

Koosei

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:34 pm

Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
talk2hand ch! *hugs computer to chest* she's MINE!! scream
*Plans to steal Computer* Not for long! twisted
ch! as if. She's mine. you won't be getting her anytime soon.
mad careful. the Feral-side of me is still wanting to go after you. 'tis only barely being held back. twisted
Well I will just have to wait until this "Soon" dies! Uh-oh! Feral side cant be good *runs into house*
let me rephrase that then. you won't be getting her AT ALL.
twisted you've been in the game. you should know that a house is no match for a Feral.
NOOOO crying . But a house with CABLE television is sure to keep out a Feral who wants SATTALITE. wink
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:35 pm

Peter Griffin
Romyion
Freak
Hey.
REPENT YOU FREAK
For what?
FOR EATING FOOD domokun

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:35 pm

Koosei
Meta Fish

have you tried your local library? Libraries can always use pages. Shelve books, put stickers and barcodes on the materials, they always need people to do that.
I hadn't thought of that.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:39 pm

Romyion
Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
talk2hand ch! *hugs computer to chest* she's MINE!! scream
*Plans to steal Computer* Not for long! twisted
mad careful. the Feral-side of me is still wanting to go after you. 'tis only barely being held back. twisted
Well I will just have to wait until this "Soon" dies! Uh-oh! Feral side cant be good *runs into house*
twisted you've been in the game. you should know that a house is no match for a Feral.
NOOOO crying . But a house with CABLE television is sure to keep out a Feral who wants SATTELITE. wink
but, it won't do anything against a Feral that's out for blood and a massacre twisted

Koosei

Akkad`

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:40 pm

Romyion
Peter Griffin
Romyion
Freak
Hey.
REPENT YOU FREAK
For what?
FOR EATING FOOD domokun
Be sorry for eating?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:40 pm

Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
NOOOO crying . But a house with CABLE television is sure to keep out a Feral who wants SATTELITE. wink
but, it won't do anything against a Feral that's out for blood and a massacre twisted
Uh-oh, I'm screwed. Where is Jenkins when you need him? gonk

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Koosei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:42 pm

Meta Fish
Koosei
Meta Fish

3nodding libraries are often understaffed now anyways, so they're always looking for people to work. They're under funded too, so don't suspect a GREAT pay, but something will be better than nothing.
or you could do kitchen help in a restaurant, filing for a newspaper or something like that. If all the normal summer jobs are taken, you can go after the odd jobs.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:43 pm

Romyion
Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
twisted they're all dead now.

Koosei

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:43 pm

Libraries are good.
All you would really have to do is restock books on the shelves.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:46 pm

Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
*Dies* xp At least I wont get eatan and die a horrible death*

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:46 pm

Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
hey guys... crap ... bye
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:49 pm

Koosei
Meta Fish
Koosei
Meta Fish

3nodding libraries are often understaffed now anyways, so they're always looking for people to work. They're under funded too, so don't suspect a GREAT pay, but something will be better than nothing.
or you could do kitchen help in a restaurant, filing for a newspaper or something like that. If all the normal summer jobs are taken, you can go after the odd jobs.

I would highly rule this out unless it's all thats left, you will be miserable. no matter where you go. health codes, high demands, standards that must always be met, almost no flexible hours, health codes... but the library idea is a good one! I never would have thought of that.

Xilo The Odd

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:49 pm

Chris Tucker
Romyion
Peter Griffin
Romyion
Freak
Hey.
REPENT YOU FREAK
For what?
FOR EATING FOOD domokun
Be sorry for eating?
Yes.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games