Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:04 pm

What is that Joy planning.

::stares at Joy's posts::

And she slapped Ai

::shakes head::

I know what Ai can take away! Her mango's. hee hee.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:06 pm

MY GOODNESS! *throws a glare at roommate* I wish glares could kill. My roommate would've been long dead by now. Barges back into the room and starts a shouting fight with her boyfriend. I know some people are needy and won't break up even if it's a crappy relationship, but this is affecting me! I can't get my work done when she's hollering and gossiping loudly.

She's deaf. I've deduced that so far. That's why she has her phone speaker on so loud that I can hear BOTH sides of the conversation, which is even more distracting.... even if I'm listening to music. Her voice is so damn loud! ARGH!!! And to think I was able to finish my report in the next half an hour! *eyes narrow*

OH great evil my eyes are turning red now. Gotta chill -.- But I dont' have the time. ARGH! THAT GIRL NEEDS TO SHUT UP! She's not even a girl anymore cuz of what she's done stressed

LadyLight
Crew

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:07 pm

My ears! She's talking about incestual relationships! My poor poor ears! I need a quiet place to do my friggin work! *fumes around*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:12 pm

ARGH! FOR THE LOVE OF....... UGH! Firefox is EASY to install, especially if you've got the directions in front of you!

Then again, this is the girl who had never heard of spyware and adware... and thought it was a good thing on her computer when she pretended she knew what it was.

Great! What's this? She wants her b/f to come over again? Hell no! 3 more weeks of schools and a total of 4 more busy weeks including exams. I'm not being kicked outta my room again!

LadyLight
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:12 pm

;:tackles ail":: AILI-MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::cuddles:: there there...just think baout..hmm..killing her XD Punc h a pillow..or ..or..get a pillow that looks like her XD

Me notice..the more I rp...the more I copy my homework then actually doing it XD
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:23 pm

User Image

*~mmmm incest.~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:29 pm

Ooh it's getting tense who is going to be the winner of the event? XD! On the other hand! Awards are going to be given out soon! I want to see who wins cause I saw a lot of good stuff out of certain individuals
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:47 pm

I posted in the Courtyard, if Raine ish still here >_>

Senquis

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:19 pm

*huggles Joy*

Hmm... why is it that the more I add to my report, the shorter it takes for me to read it? >_<
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:27 pm

XD painting is fun...

JoY_AnGel

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:40 pm

JoY_AnGel
XD painting is fun...
I posted about that already!

I think I'm the only one that actually LURKS around the art thread sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:50 pm

User Image

*~not much of us are artists crying ~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

Sunny Teddy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:01 pm

I'm an artist! I draw anime! I can draw people and animals! And sometimes I even draw scenery. ^^ My friends are way better.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:11 pm

ranningu
I'm an artist! I draw anime! I can draw people and animals! And sometimes I even draw scenery. ^^ My friends are way better.
I wanna see your pictures!

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:50 pm

I'm questing for a were tail. The highest donator when I finish my quest will be given a free chibi from me!

So please, donate... sweatdrop
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games