Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19191 19192 19193 19194 19195 19196 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:51 pm

TtheHero
Sometimes I tend to look back and think about my social standing. To me, it feels like I'm generally well liked among my peers, here and elsewhere.

What say you about yourselves? How do you feel about your social standing, and do you enjoy it?
I dunno. At school I'm actually pretty popular, but I don't try to be.

And here I'm not really all that popular. Then again, I don't try to be here either.

Anyways, guys, I'm goin' to bed. I was so caught up in writing a journal entry that I lost track of time. <.<

See you tomorrow!~ ^^
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:52 pm

ninja

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:53 pm

TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Sometimes I tend to look back and think about my social standing. To me, it feels like I'm generally well liked among my peers, here and elsewhere.

What say you about yourselves? How do you feel about your social standing, and do you enjoy it?

I'm that person who never talks. I get along pretty well with my friends, but most people probably don't realize I exist beyond that. sweatdrop
I don't really have an issue with that, though.

I'm a person of few words as well at times. With my close friends RL, I'm like the one that's set in the middle, More often than not.

...It's like I'm the Mario in that case.
...Mario doesn't do that.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Orphie
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero

I'm that person who never talks. I get along pretty well with my friends, but most people probably don't realize I exist beyond that. sweatdrop

I'm a person of few words as well at times. With my close friends RL, I'm like the one that's set in the middle, More often than not.

Yeah. xD

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Orphie
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero

Well I'm stumped. Then what's a better way to say that someone's well-rounded?

Between my friends and I, their preferences lean toward a definite thing. Me, I've managed to enjoy a little of what each of them like.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:02 pm

TtheHero
Orphie
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero

Between my friends and I, their preferences lean toward a definite thing. Me, I've managed to enjoy a little of what each of them like.
Just say that you're the guy in the middle. Seriously.

Orphie

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Orphie
TtheHero
Orphie
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero

Art thou displeased?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Im so freaking retarded. So I finally asked my friend to go with me to the movies but I accidentally didn't get the whole date thing across so now I think we are just going as friends.

Raptorphobia

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:09 pm

TtheHero
Orphie
TtheHero
Orphie
TtheHero

Art thou displeased?
Why do you talk like that? :/
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:12 pm

TtheHero
Orphie
TtheHero
Orphie
TtheHero

Art thou displeased?

We're not in the middle ages, speak normally.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Orphie
TtheHero
Orphie
TtheHero
Orphie
TtheHero

Art thou displeased?
Why do you talk like that? :/

While I COULD answer that question... another one, just as compelling comes to mind.

How's school?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:28 pm

I'd try to make a comment in Billy, but my brain wont work, so I'll leave it at this:

Morphenomenal!

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:28 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Rad Electropow
I'd try to make a comment in Billy, but my brain wont work, so I'll leave it at this:

Morphenomenal!

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:42 pm

As much as I liked the first few series as a kid, I have to say this:

The Power Rangers franchise seriously needs to die.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19191 19192 19193 19194 19195 19196 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games