Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Pusays

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:33 am
Hey, I'm Adrian.
20 years old.
In the military..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:04 pm
Hi, I just joined this guild today, hence why I'm posting here. xD
I recently started going on Gaia again, so most of the stuff on my profile is, gosh, over five years old.
Some of my favorite games are The World Ends with You, Chrono Trigger, A Link to the Past, Earthbound, and Paper Mario.
I'm also a brony/pegasister (depending on whether you think female bronies should be called pegasisters or not, I personally don't care either way).  

Puu-chan

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:07 pm
Welcome, guys!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:43 am
Welcome to the guild.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

koopabrat

Sparkly Genius

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:17 pm
Hello. My name is Vicki. I'm 28 years old. I've been a member on Gaia for nine years, and a Nintendo fan for three times that long (since I was about two years old). If you wanna know what I look like, my avatar is fairly accurate. I have a seven year-old son named Damien, and like his momma, he was introduced to the world of Nintendo at a young age and he loves it just as much as I do. When I'm not gaming, I'm in college, working, or being a mom and a wife. I'm a senior in college, working on my Bachelor's of Sciences in Nursing. I am a nurse right now, but I only have my Associate's degree at the moment. I've been married for almost seven years.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:51 am
Howdy, I'm Eulalia or Lolly for short. I'm 20 in April and dreading it 9:
I draw. I swim. I have a fascination with the moon, I collect crystals, Ascii Art is one of my favorite things along side pixel art, ecchi for sure, I have a soft spot for latin, I also have colorful interests that I research in my own time. I'm a slight hoarder. Mostly with electronics, I have many consoles from my childhood but my precious is my Nintendo 64. I named it Benny when I was six and it's been the love of my life since.
Umm, what else. Been on many different Gaia accounts since 2006, I live in Australia, I work in Administrations for the Australian Government and I'm a Spaniard which explains my sometimes irrational or insane behavior. I promise though that it's always (mostly at least) funny.
It's nice to meet you all! emotion_dowant  

hauo

Explorer

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:54 pm
hauo
I draw. I swim. I have a fascination with the moon, I collect crystals, Ascii Art is one of my favorite things along side pixel art, ecchi for sure, I have a soft spot for latin, I also have colorful interests that I research in my own time. I'm a slight hoarder. Mostly with electronics, I have many consoles from my childhood but my precious is my Nintendo 64. I named it Benny when I was six and it's been the love of my life since.
Umm, what else. Been on many different Gaia accounts since 2006, I live in Australia, I work in Administrations for the Australian Government and I'm a Spaniard which explains my sometimes irrational or insane behavior. I promise though that it's always (mostly at least) funny.

Please become a regular member and assist us in making this guild less dead than it is. If someone named Xilo harasses you, you can just ignore him. He has no actual power.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 pm
*eats a big bloody steak*  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

hauo

Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:58 am
Waynebrizzle
hauo

Please become a regular member and assist us in making this guild less dead than it is. If someone named Xilo harasses you, you can just ignore him. He has no actual power.

Oh, I hope to and okay?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:16 pm
I'm new here. I don't really have much to say, since I'm still trying to get back into using gaia, however, I will try to be social in the guild.  

The Angelic Guard

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Hey, welcome to the Nintendo Cult.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:40 pm
Sup!

Name's Chase. Been on Gaia since aught six. Yes, aught six. Mr. Fancy Pants over here.

I'm 23, an aspiring film maker/current bride store employee, like long walks on the beach (no, seriously, walks on the beach - especially at night - are glorious endeavors), and my favorite video game is a tie of Twilight Princess/Skyward Sword.

Needless to say, the Zelda series is my favorite video game series, but when it comes to Nintendo, I also love the Super Mario, Paper Mario, Smash Bros., and Star Fox series.

Guess that's it for now. Will talk more later...Probably, haha.  

King of Paradise

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:00 pm
I'd assume from your signature that you enjoy minecraft. Ever play Feed The Beast?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:13 pm
Oh, no, sorry. My avi and signature are referencing The Creeper, my favorite villain from the original Scooby Doo, Where Are You! cartoon.

I've never played Minecraft. sweatdrop  

King of Paradise

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:16 pm
Oh, I see, you're even kinda dressed like him.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff