Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:58 pm

Susumu stomps her foot on the mettalic gates and they charge with high voltages of electricity so much so that if he is hiding in there he will be badly hurt. She continues aiming keeping her focus locked on the area where he sank into metal.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:01 pm

"Summie. What the hell is going on. I know it must beconnected with Mikyo. But what is that." Kit said pointing to the heart with the halo. "That seriously weirds me out.." He said with an eriee voice.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:08 pm

"well that giant gate in the distance is probably a portal for Mikyo's armies to move around from place to place...Maybe I should aim at the heart no?" Susumu takes her aim and focus's it a the heart at the top of the opposing gate. "only mikyo could conjure up so much metallic substance."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:13 pm

"Well i am here for whatever you need me for." Kit said sitting on the floor.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:19 pm

((.. Bad time for me to jump in? lol))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:22 pm

((Well yeah. Oni logged off and spamming with chatter would be bad. am going to the hot springs!!!!))

Kit left a shadow clone in place of him. "I will be at the springs." Kit said with a smile. He jumped awya.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 pm

She stared up at the gates of the Cloud Village, smirking. "Boy.. will he be shocked." The mysterious woman glanced at her suroundings and gave a small smirk.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:08 am

Mifune watched the entire spectacle. A warrior such as that, no a monstrosity would be hard to beat... Not that he was concerned with fighting him... Mifune picked up his sack of swords, and continued to a foremost part of the forest, where he could practice in peace...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Anhellsin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:43 am

What the hell is going on here???

I heard Mikyo was dead!!

((Anhellsin was the second kumokage and he was a good friend of mikyo,))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:19 pm

Rahenno jumped back towards the gates. He then put his hand on his head. "Bad day." He said to himself as he looked at the heart.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:43 pm

Mifune tore his jacket off him with his left hand, and threw it on top of a tree branch that was sticking out o' so sorely. He threw his sack down right under it, it automatically leaning against the tree as it fell. Once it was rested, he spit his toothpick out of the side of his mouth, and it stabbed into the bark. He faced a different tree opposite of him, and got into a prepared stance, his hands hovering over his hips like he was about to have a quickdraw gunfight. His eyes flinched as he sighed in lightly in his head. "Ikuso!" (Insert inspirational background music... Me thinks... something from Two Steps From Hell.)

After forming several Handsigns, he acted quickly in the proper stance for the jutsu. He outstretched his right hand, and threw it towards the direction the tree, his trigger and middle finger pointed toward the tree while his other fingers were bent inward (except the thumb).
"Doton! Take-Yari!" (Single Bamboo Spear) Out of the dirt behind Mifune, a single bamboo stalk rose out of the ground, kind of sluggishly, then sped up as it stabbed into the tree halfway. The tree still stood, creaking silently every now and then. Mifune held the stance, unmoving, as if waiting for something. "Damn it." He said, standing up straight. He was unsatisfied with the results, if thats what you want to call it...

"Dad's... Dad's pierced mountains... I can't even break off some bark..."
Mifune closed his eyes for a minute, then looked up into the sky. When the wind suddenly blew hard, he closed his eyes again. He could almost see him. Almost see Sojiro...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:21 pm

Lenon sighed as he waited.

He felt stiff from the battle with the Assassins in his right shoulder.

"I'll be at the Spa as well."

He packed up his puppet and left for the spa.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Anhellsin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:36 pm

Fine ill go to the spa to!! hey lenon tell me whats going on??
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:37 pm

Anhellsin comes and puts an exotic bill board on the entrence!!

Anhellsin

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:42 pm

((Uh, why? Just PM me if you don't want anyone else to know why.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games