Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:08 pm
[>__> I told you about that idea last night.. and you said do it.. ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:26 pm
Kyoiya walked down the two flights of stairs to the first floor and then headed to the dining hall.
Once inside he sat at the table with Tuesday and Bou; he sat next to her. He took her hand.
"Hey," He said, kissing her cheek.
He looked to Tuesday. Lilli wasn't with him.
"Where's Lilli? Sleeping?" He asked, concerned.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:31 pm
[[ biggrin LOL! I'll try the idea, Kya-Chan~! ^ - ^]]

Klaash thought he heard Lilli's door close, he really wanted to see her. Her smiling face, her gently eyes, feel her soft embrace. He left his room and knocked on Lilli's. "Lilli...? Are you there? I kind of wanted to talk to you..."

_______

Lusain decided to loom around on the first floor, where there were usually gatherings of sorts where humans, demons and Vampires would converse with each other. Talking about whatever nonsense popped into their heads, spouting out babble that he didn't care about. Though he did hear talk that slightly interested him. He shifted in his black velvet chair.
"Hey guys, have you seen that one White Woman who like, smiles at you then disappears? It's totally creepy, but cool at the same time! Ya know?"

"Oh yeah! I've seen her a few times. I wonder if that her power or something...Or maybe she's a ghost or something. I dunno."

"Mmmm, she sure is pretty though, prettiest woman I've seen around here. It's almost like something holy is in your presence."

"Ohoho!" His friends would jab him in the ribs. "Fallin' in love with the Spirit, eh? Haha. You're funny."

"It's not like that you idiots!" He'd remark back, looking a little childish. "Next time you see her, even if for a second, close your eyes. You'll feel different."

"Whaaaat? Now you're a psycho too?" They joked. They'd imitate the woman. "Ooooo~! I'm the White Woman! I'm going to tamper with your soul!" They'd tease.

Lusain narrowed his eyes. So even the rest of the house has seen her...I wonder if Esloleiar or Lady Tsshyeiah knows. It might be important...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:33 pm
[[Ha. I'm gunna RP for Chiharu. She's kinda like, both of yours? Fangirls!]]

Bou smiled at Kyoiya.
"Yeah, she's probably cleaning up. We encountered 2 young vampires in the clearing." He gestured to his chest. It was scratched horrifically. "One of them got Lilli on the face." He said, the guilt was still thick in his voice. His eyebrows knit together.
Where are you? He thought to Lilli.

[New frnds tyme.]
Miyuki elbowed Chiharu in the ribs.
"Chiharu look! That man, Kyoiya, is still with that woman. Oh but look, there's another one. He's so kawaii!" She exclaimed, staring at Tuesday and Kyoiya. She saw Tuesday's head perk up and look over at Miyuki. She blushed and giggled. He waved, a weak smile on his face.
"Look Chiharu!" She said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:37 pm
[[Antin00b Rule #1: Don't say "Kawaii" unless the rest of the sentence is in Japanese. neutral Nuff said.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:42 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[Antin00b Rule #1: Don't say "Kawaii" unless the rest of the sentence is in Japanese. neutral Nuff said.]]
[[...? It doesn't matter...?]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:44 pm
[[ N00blet. stare ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:51 pm
Lilli heard knocking on her door.
"Lilli...? Are you there? I kind of wanted to talk to you..." Klaash said.
Lilli turned around, happiness filled her.
I'm in my room, Tuesday.. Lilli said, as she opened the door.
"Klaash!" Lilli said, hugging him softly. She remembered her face was still covered in blood. She still needed to clean it off.
What would he think?
---

[Okay... but Chiharu is mine.. Since when was she yours like.. at all? You controling her friends i'm okay with.. but her idk. ]

Kyoiya nodded. "Oh.. ow that sounds like it hurts." Kyoiya said, refering to Lilli's face. His forehead creased as Tuesday smiled and waved to someone across the room.
Kyoiya turned around.
Sure enough, Chiharu and her groupl of friends sat on the other side of the room.
Chiharu smiled at Kyoiya, he blushed, looking back to Tuesday.
---

Miyuki was right. The other guy was cute.. but somehting about Kyoiya drew her to him.
She was also right about Kyoiya still being with the other woman.
"Yeah, Miyuki-chan, I see." Chiharu said. She laughed softly as Kyoiya blushed and turned around.
"I think Kyoiya is better looking, Miyuki." Chiharu said, smiling.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:55 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]

[I kind of agree. It sounds weird not having the rest in Japanese.. like they're not Japanese..
Lawl. Whatever. There's no need to argue.]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:57 pm
[[Oh okay. Wasn't sure.]]

Tuesday heard Lilli's excited voice.
"Klaash!" She yelled. She was worried about him seeing her face. They were still in love, very immensely so. Tuesday sighed.
"Yeah..." He said, his eyes looked vacant.

Miyuki blushed, her face turned bright red.
"Oh but he has that other girl, Bou." She said.
"You know...The way that they look at each other. It looks like their in love." She said, observing the scene.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:08 pm
[It's okay. :] Thanks for being understaning though.]

Chiharu nodded.
"I know. It pisses me off." She said. Chiharu glared at Bou in envy.
She tried to keep a nice, normal face instead of a scowl.
Chiharu averted her eyes to the other man.
Isn't that guy named Tuesday? She wondered, examining his face.
Their eyes met. Chiharu smiled, not looking away.
Miyuki looked at Chiharu, confused.
--

Kyoiya tried not to look back at her. He knew she was still watching them.
He glanced at Bou who looked annoyed.
"Hey." Kyoiya said to her.
"What's the matter?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:16 pm
[[ biggrin Sorry, Kya-Chan. I'm reading one of the best mangas in the world, Watashi no Messiah-Sama! ^ - ^]]

Klaash let her embrace him, rather thrown off guard by her face. "Lilli! What happened to you?!" It wasn't that it was her face that bothered him, he wanted to know how she was injured and why. When did it happen? "Lilli, are you okay?" his eyes were rather wide in shock.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:17 pm
Tuesday met Chiharu's gaze, reading her thoughts. It was quite amusing.
He suddenly burst into laughter as he saw her thoughts on him.

Miyuki smiled.
"He's looking at you. Chiharu you are so lucky!!!" She said.

Bou fidgeted.
"Those girls over there. That one, Chiharu, you kissed her." Bou said, recalling the few days she was in 'zombie mode'.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:45 pm
[S'okay Abbeh. :]

"Oh.. I.. still need to clean the blood off.." Lilli said. She could see he seemed shocked.
"Tuesday and I went hunting. We ran into these other two vampires.. they were newer, recently changed vampires. Ravenous for blood. The male had attacked me." Lilli said, softly, feeling the scratches. They were long.
"I'm actually okay. It just stings a little." Lilli said.
Lilli pulled him inside.
"Stay here.. I'm going to wash it off real quick." Lilli said, going into her bathroom.
Sha came out a minute later. The blood had all been washed away.
All that remained were three big stratches diagonly[sp?] across her face, starting at her forehead.
---

Chiharu laughed as Tuesday burst out laughing.
What was so funny?

"So what if he's looking at me. How am I lucky?" She asked, not looking away.
---

Kyoiya sighed.
"I thought you'd forgiven me for that.." Kyoiya said, "And ignore them.. besides.. they seem more interested in Takeru now." Kyoiya said. He looked at his hand, holding hers.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games