Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:40 pm

Kit watched from the trees covering the field.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:10 am

Zann Juskarath
Sengetsu Uchiha
Sengetsu turns to Zann."in the sky is the wind which can be calm and peaceful or violent and destructive."his usual calm voice began to shift as it grew in anger."and like i said a leaf in the wind has no control over where it goes the wind decides for it...tell me what happens to a leaf once it is caught in a storm...it isn't guranteed to survive and if it does it is torn and damaged no longer in tact this is the side of a shinobi in which i refer to when i speak of the sky this is my domain and it is also why i call myself a wanderer."the wind calmed as sengetsu's hair stop blowing and he leaned against a tree.

Zann opened up his palm, the leaf blew from his palm towards Sengetsu. This small degree of control over the wind, granted to him by his demon. The wind picked up again, messing up both their hair.
"These are the words of one who struggles to control whatever they can in life...so you say you have no control over your path?" Zann's voice began to rise, something very rare for him.
On his shoulder, Houzan shifted his feet agitatedly, sharing his emotions. He eyed Sengetsu a bit suspiciously, sharing what Zann was thinking.

Sengetsu catches the leaf."i woldn't exactly say i have no control over my path...i have no control over the wind that drives me down that path."he clenches his fist around the leaf then releases it a mark appeared on the leaf as it was blown away."i can see it in both of you...you are suspicious of my actions and words. You try to comprehend it all but it is more to it than even i myself no this is why i came to cloud to fill in some of the missing pieces in which Kit's help is required." he stared at the falcon."you share a deeper bond than i first thought.

xLytez

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:16 am

meh... *korioki frouned* your right kit... but i didnt realise it was genjutsu i thought you had me in a prison jutsu.. but yer i gota work on my observation...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:13 am

jedi's body seemed to crack and desolve and be replaced by wooden features.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:48 am

Sengetsu looks around at all the ninja in the training grounds."this place gets a lot of traffic." he looks at the shinobi one by one. i've seen some of them before.he thought to himself
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:14 am

Rahenno jumped out the tree he was in and hold his taff vertically. He also saw Sengetsu staring at the ninja one by one. He turned back to Jedi. thinking nothing of it

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:29 am

Zann began to calm down as he realised that he was making a scene of himself. He could sense Houzan getting agitated more and more as his mind was touched by the same emotions.
"And may I ask your purpose in Cloud?" Zann asked in a tone that carried no trace of suspisciouns, just curiosity.
Houzan calmed down again, shuffling his wings in content as he settled again on Zann's shoulder.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:49 am

Sengetsu turned to Zann."i came here only to meet with someone." he had now completed his analysis of the shinobi around him."nothing more."

xLytez

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 am

Kit jumps down from his tree and sees sengutsu and zann. "Ah zann this is an old friend of mine from rock, This is sengutsu." Kit smiled as he introduced the two.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:10 pm

there were chakra strings coming from the body.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Sengetsu gaze shifts to Kit."so you finally made it?" he sat on the ground looking up at him."so you wanna try and get em now or wait until we're stronger?" he grinned as the words escaped his mouth."because it really doesn't matter right about now." his hair blew in the wind.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Zann detected a tone of menace in Sengetsu's voice as he spoke. His gaze shifted from Sengetsu to Kit, wondering what was going on. He wondered if he should ask, but decided that maybe it was better to wait...he didn't want to seem like he was interferring. He sat still,, his eyes cold as his hair was again ruffled by the wind.

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:29 pm

Rahenno watched as string came from Jedi's body, meanwhile he place chakra to his ear so hear couls hear Sengetsu's conversation.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 pm

suke prances with a high head and a high tail with an envelope in his mouth around the training grounds. but you know what? something special is inside it.

ninja

I~kira~kira~I

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:29 pm

Lenon watched Jedi and the chakara strings
from the trees, as of yet unseen.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games