Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Rahenno looked to the guy walking off back into the village, That's the guy that argued with Korn afew years back.... He though as he turned his attention back to the fight.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Ryoko, seeing fighting, immediately masked his chakra and watched to access the situation.

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Rain walked into the area, calm as ever. His chakra was suppressed enough not to be found right away, except by an expert. He jumped into a tree and watched.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:01 am

In the cloud of crows Sengetsu grew tired of games. He withdrew his arms back beneath his cloak and began to slowly lower himself back to the ground, overhead the crows swirled then came to the surface in flight fanning out throughout the area taking a clean sweep. The crows entered every nearby building, small area, tree or therwise in search of the target. Sengetsu slowly closed his eyes. "Sakuya...finish up this anbu and that mokuton user. Several more spectators have arrived." Before he began his second sentence he vanished appearing behind the uchiha in the tree. His sharingan eyes stared at him continuing the emotionless gaze. "I believe Ive found your precious Raikage." By the end of the sentence he had formed a single seal beneath his cloak and hidden behind him in the darkness of the trees completely unnoticable was a shadow clone. Shifting his weight, Sengetsu planted his hands on the branch swinging his left foot around to begin his rotation in the air he lashed out with his right in a powerful swift kick towards the Uchiha. If he attacked and killed a ninja of the cloud surely the raikage would show himself...if he truly cared about his village.

xLytez

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:31 am

Rain lifted his arm and attempted to block the kick. It hit him, and he felt his arm crack under the force of the kick. "You coward." Was all he could say. His arm was limp, against his side. He could not move it. He could not perform any jutsu now. He would have to hold strong until help arrived.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:41 am

Sengetsu stared at the boy. "Hmph...coward." the statement was completed by teh clone as it appeared behind the young uchiha. "I will do you know harm, as you are blood...however." Slowly and cunningly he began to raise his right arm, reaching behind him he grasped the Samehada strapped to his back. His fingers firmly wrapped themselves around its hilt. SLowly he raised his arm dislodging the weapon from its bindings and held it resting the sword on his shoulder. He tilted his head to the side and closed his eyes. "I do not pride myself in being able to kill...BUT I DO!" his voice altered with the final statement. He opened his eyes widely and slowly began walking towards the uchiha, dragging the weapon. "Do me a favor, find your kage...and tell him Senji's comin!" he said laughing once more. Senji was the other persona lurking within Sengetsu. Skilled in the areas where Sengetsu lacked such as Ninjutsu and Taijutsu he was extremely lethal in combat. Now given the Samehada and an eternal mangekyou he was virtually unstoppable by anyone in the village other than his target opponent. He raised his left arm to his chest, and formed a seal. Overhead the heavens darkened with the dark black rain clouds, and the chakra infused rain fel from the sky, creating various puddles on the ground. Stepping forth Senji immediately sank into a neaby puddle every so often his refelction would emerge in another puddle location far away. The clone however seemed to remain in Sengetsu's calmer composure while the wild true form swam looking for the kage. If hit by the rain the location of an object or opponent would instantly become known. As for the anbu Senji merely waited, eventually the ground would soak up enough rainwater to take care of him. Until then he remained hidden in the underwater world he had created.

((ok I realized Sengetsu isn't strong enough so I switched over to Senji...the more lethal personality between the two. His element types are the same and he is of the same rank, however he is more skilled in the taijutsu and ninjutsu aspects of being a ninja. He has far more experience with the mangekyou and eternal mangekyou as he was the personality present when they were obtained. ))

xLytez

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:49 am

((OK, well, what to do now.))
Rain held his arm. It hurt, but he did not want to run away. He stood there. Expressionless. He was calm, and relaxed, even though he was being overtaken by the pain in his arm. He would be OK after medical attention.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:54 am

((Nothing...I figured if i hit one of you two I could draw out Rahenno while Sakuya kept Naru busy. However the only reason I chose you was because you were more specific in your post in terms of location.))

xLytez

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:21 am

((Oh, thats me for you, always having to give good details.))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 am

((thats actually a good thing...when i rp seriously I do the same thing which make my post very long. Hey didn't you almost kill me when I was a genin with Angel?))

xLytez

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:26 am

((It's possible. I can't remember.))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:27 am

((Yea you and the other guy, can't remember his name but he had a byakugan and really loved earth jutsu.))

xLytez

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:28 am

Rahenno hid in a far off tree, Knowing that this rain was chakra infused rain, He made sure the canopy of the mutiple trees would block it out. He could feel Kazuo fighting one of the two chakra's, and the other one were underwater somewhere. Rahenno figured that maybe the real one would be underwater of there happened to be a clone. He formed seals and placed his hand on the tree, sending chakra down to the water. The pressure of the water started to increase dramaticly as anything under it would start to get crushed within an matter of seconds. Hopefully the person under the water would die by the intense pressure. He keeped his distance and waited...

((Suiton: Shindo Futan(Water Release: Depth charge)))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:37 am

((hey light I remembered, I was a chuunin trying to join the akatsuki and you and Bankotsu fought me to see if I could enter...ofcourse I lost and fled then came back after becoming an anbu and joined.))

Beneath the water Senji felt the pressure of the water rise. He grinned. Forming a seal his body melted away merging into the water. He had found his target, tracking the jutsu through the water he allowed himself to be absorbed into the roots of the tree and located the Raikage. Slowly he materialized from its branches in the form of sap. He then solidified into himself, samehada clasped in his hand. "That was a pretty nice trick...my turn!" He formed a seal and air swirled around Rahenno, reaching up into the heavens then extendding down to the ground to become a large tornado. The tree collapsed into the jutsu. "Now then...be a nice jinchuuriki and come with me." he laughed maniacally.

((Ok, liquifying my body I was able to enter the jutsu and mold myself into it because of the fact that the effected water was infused with my chakra. Then runing through the tree from which the jutsu was released I found you...and I use dthis jutsu to trap you.

Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
Description: The user creates a large tornado about ten feet high directly around their enemy wide enough so that they have little room to move. The opponent will find themselves trapped inside the eye of this tornado, unharmed by the winds but unable to move without touching the tornado. If they attempt to escape they will find the swirling winds will push them back inside the center, with several cuts and scratches due to the ferocity of the winds. However just as what’s inside cannot leave what is outside cannot enter; any attacks or projectiles will simply be deflected back out. The tornado lasts for two posts and has a three post cool down time. ))

xLytez

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:05 am

((I'm trying to rejoin akatsuki after my inactive streak, but Alicia is on a vacation for the next 5 days. I really want to rejoin, I hate waiting.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games