Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:30 pm
(ah ok, didn't know that...still...it bugs me...but it's only me and I am no mod or anything so you dont have to listen...)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:38 pm
Buh-bye Kurai!!!

I HAVE A PROBLEM!!

Well, today i was all ready to go swimming at a lake since i have a lake house and all. But, when i jumped into the water my sister told me to swim away from my brother once he jumps in. But when he jumped in we started to swim away from him and towards the ladder. He followed us and thus a chase has began. After i climbed up the ladder and onto the ground, my brother was behind me so i started running on a path of rocks then he caught up to me and pushed me down which caused me to get injuries on my legs. My legs!?!!!

Well, now i have a huge gash on my foot (which won't stop bleeding) and a small gash on my knee..its hurts sooooo badly!!?!!! The pain!! The agony!! Well, this has delayed my swimming today and my running tomorrow morning. But..i went to the marina with my father and a really cute guy askede me what happened to my legs. I was soo embarresed! My legs look like i got into a fight with a razor!! >.
At least it wasn't my fingers then i couldn't RP ^_^;; I just hope my legs will get better before tryouts for the field hockey team starts.  

Ai`
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:41 pm
Hey, make me a M.A.S.H. !! Include Winter in the boys since he's the father of my baby... and you can't put 0 in for kids!! hehe  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:45 pm
M.A.S.H is the many games that will be played at the sleepover including Truth or Dare..and maybe some bondings...

OH! WE CAN TELL EACH OTHER SCARY STORIES!!!!

I know a couple..hee hee  

Ai`
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:49 pm
Ya and we can gossip and make a huge list with three colums on it, one for the names of all the boys in ria the second for a scale of one to ten of how cute they are and the third for how datable they are!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:54 pm
Yeah! And we can play sherades!!! We can pose as any boys.  

Ai`
Crew

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:57 pm
Oh you girls are fruitcakes lol, reading the stuff you say never ceases to amuse me lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:58 pm
OoO Ya !!! and I can reveal Big Joys crush to everyone and reveal why she is so sad because he will never love her back and she would never try for him!!

**EDIT**

We may be fruitcakes but your a FRUITLOOP!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

((Sorry, slightly hyper at the moment...))  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:03 pm
-jumps in and tackles Sakura- YAY!!!!!! The sleepover will be soon!!! >.< Eek!!! Oh, oopsie. Did I kill ya? sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:05 pm
OoOo..i think i know who Joy loves XD! But..maybe when we ask each other who we like i think we should tell each other over PM's so then the boys won't know XP!!

I must go....my sister calls >.>..until then..cya!

Edit: Makie!! but i have to go..will you be online in an hour? Sorry, my sister wants the internet  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:08 pm
Aww, poor Makie. Doesn't know a lot of guys. Gots to say a random one, or maybe she gots a crush! O_o

Bye bye Sakura! 1 hour? Hmm... -checks the time- Yup, see you then!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:08 pm
Theres nothing wrong with being hyper its fun, i was hyper earlier today ( damn jolt cola's lol ) but not any more now im tired and sore lol.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Reenxjay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:09 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:11 pm
Lol, Makie likes one guy. But I think she would just freeze up... And possibly faint. sweatdrop  

Sincerely Sunshine

Senquis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:12 pm
Psssh, I'm so bored *Flops into an armchair*  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games