Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm
Winter went and sat down, waiting patiently.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:24 pm
The machine continues to make it's buzzing noise. Now however the sound of moving parts and hissing can be heard.

Plague sits twiddling his thumbs. He looks over at Winter. "So...do you have anything you'd like to talk about? Fears, questions, apologiesAnything?  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:25 pm
Winter just growled at him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 pm
"Again with the little miss sunshine, how nice..." Plague sits his head in his hand and looks around the room.

The machine continues it's functions.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:33 pm
Winter kept watching the machine. Whoever it is that's going to come out of there, should know how to cure her of this problem. And if he refuses to cooperate, then she'll just have to convince him by threatening his life.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:09 pm
Plague senses dark intentions from Winters mind. "If you do anything to harm Father I will kill you. He may be able to cure us, but it might take a bit.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:11 pm
Winter ignored the voice and kept watching.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:31 pm
Plague notes a few red vacume tube lights on the side. All but one are lit. "Um... I think we should move away from it now. I think it's almost done.." Plague gets up and backs away from the machine.

"I think we should as well..." Plague advises Winter.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:33 pm
Winter remained there. Wind swirled around her as if preparing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:59 pm
Suddenly the machine stops. Its buzzing ceases. Then with a mighty hiss, a large seam appears right down the middle. With a low grinding noise two panels on the front slide apart. At first all that is seen is thick fog, but as it dissipates the siloet of a man appears. He is bare except for a pair of thin fabric pants. One of his arms is made of metal and makes a small wirring noise. A metal box stickes out of his back a few inches, several wites trail frOm it to the arm. He appears to be in his fifties with small amounts of grey hair creeping in. Slowly he walks out, eyes closed. He stops, then falls to his knees where he clutches both sides of his head and hollers at the ceiling.

Plague, first amazed now shocked runs over to see if he is ok. "Father are you alright!?"

The man slowly opens his eyes and looks around. He stops when he sees Plague. "Plague?" He pauses. "Damn, who let you out?"

Plague gets a somewhat embarrassed smile on his face as he replies, "hehe, it's nice to see you too Father. How was hell?"

The man stands up. "I told you not to call me that. I'm not your father and you're not my son." He looks around until he sees Winter. he looks back at Plague. "What is a vampire doing in my Lab? Get this thing out of here!"

Plague, shocked at the mans response, says to Winter, "Yeah, I probably should have told you that Father despises all magical creatures. But you're going to have to deal with it if you want to be rid of me. So don't do anything rash."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:23 pm
"Your creation is trying to take me over. You're going to cure me," Winter stated. It wasn't a request.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:35 pm
The man turns to Plague. "What is she talking about? Your cells kill whatever they infect."

Plague looks at the ground. "Well....not this time. That's actually why we are here..."

The man walks over to Winter a puzzled look on his face. "So you didn't die...Fascinating..." The man walks back over towards Plague. "Probably a mutation in a cell. If it has taken over any of your systems then it is probably iriversable. I don't have the technology to grow human parts or transfer a soul or consciousness."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:38 pm
"Wrong answer," Winter said. Time to go to plan B...Her eyes turned silver as she prepared to lay a complete smack down on the man.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:56 pm
Plague sends a huge amount of pain coursing through Winters body. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT FATHER!!!"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:00 pm
Winter collapsed from pain, not even able to cry out. Her eyes were shut and teeth clenched. The only thing flashing through her slowly dimming consciousness is the one thought, that she was going to die before getting her wish.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games