Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Kessaris stands and his eyes level off. "Yeah. This is my fault."

"It is." Marcove adds as he walks up behind Kessaris. He places a hand on his shoulder and pats him.

"Yeah...hey! Don't you think I know that?" Kessaris said while walking forward. "Oh boy. Time to make like a vacuum and suck up."

"Better start early. She'll end up like Jean, just more further from you emotionally."

"Fine. C'mon people. While the sun is still up."

~~~

Nephilis stands up, still breathing quite heavily. "Yes Kendal. How can I help you?" He coughs, then returns his attention to him again.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Kendal sighs and hands Nephilis the pendant "I found that the night I found Ricky..he was wearing itdoes it mean anything to you?" He asked. He was trying to make it sound like it wasn't a realy big deal so he could avoid drawing to much attention to him and Nephilis.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Kessaris I need to talk to you Riko sent to Kess, sitting on her bed in her room. She was letting Alyss sleep. She was old and the stress was getting to her. Riko looked in the mirror, her porcelain skin as smooth as ever and extremely pale. Her eyes were cosmic stars circling each other in an intricate dance, moving slowly around and around. Now please
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:23 pm

~Alright. I'm coming.~ Kessaris looks at his dad. "I'm going to need you to teleport everyone back. If not, get Keliah to do it."

"Fine." Marcove said, only giving him a wave of assurance.

"Thanks...okay. Here goes..." Kessaris closes his eyes reopens them, finding himself in the presence of the new, mindful Riko.

"Whipped. Okay crew. When you're ready!"

"Okay dearest." Kessaris says as he takes a seat before her in a chair of sand. He notices her eyes. As if floating in the vast cosmos of space itself, he found himself hypnotized by the centric motions of her star-like eyes. "What would you like to talk about?" He began with slight fear. "If it's anything I've done, I take responsibility for it all, okay?"

~~~

"It has my family crest." Nephilis said as he inspected it further. "And you found this on a boy who has nothing to do with my lineage. Not that I know of anyway. And yes, it means alot to me. I had one like this. Just like this. They're only given to us."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Kendal looked at him "Hmm so you don't know Ricky other than from me" He said. He thought for a moment "I remember Ricky mentioning that his mother gave him it..but I didn't know you had kids...can you think of anyone who might know anything about this?" He asked. He was getting a little confused by all of this. "Also sorry for not mentioning this sooner" He said.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:31 pm

"The only kids I have are Lillith and Lillium. You might want to ask them about it. Honestly, I haven't a clue." Nephilis concedes. "But thanks for telling me. I now have a reason to research my history of Evermore."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Kendal thought for a moment "I doubt he would be one of their kids although...if I remember right didn't you have a sibling at one time...too bad she's dead she might have had answers" He said. He didn't know that technicly his sister was alive in some form "but if you find anything out let me know alright" He said.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:35 pm

"You haven't done anything." Riko cut him off quickly, her voice unnervingly calm. She slowly stood up, her dress she had on wrinkled as she stood and walked over to the balcony. Riko put her hand on the balcony rail softly, looking down at the people of Shale that scurried to get home before dark. "I found letters from my brother to Alyss. The reason I had one blue eye and one red eye was because my brother want to give me to Alyss as a daughter as a proposal present. I was made this way for nothing, Kessaris. I used to be from Silica, daughter to one of the noble women before I was taken away at a young age." She gripped the rail with so much force that it creaked under the pressure. Riko let go and turned to look at Kessaris, walking into her room enough to close the balcony doors while she watched her boyfriend. "I was never loved. I was just... a play toy to everyone." She said in disgust, her sand swirling around the room and then disappearing slowly as part of her long and beautiful dress that accented her small figure.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:43 pm

Kessaris stood up to try and stop her from leaving, but by the time he reached her, it was too late. "Yeah, that went well." Kessaris lifts himself from the floor and notices a bruise on his face that heals instantly in the mirror. "I'm only human." He says to himself as the bruise leaves. "Even with powers, I'm still a human." Ashamed, he walks out of her room past Decia who he hasn't seen in ages. She waves, but doesn't receive anything in return. He hits the sandy path and begins to walk around town.

~~~

"Alright people, ready to go?" Marcove asks aloud.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Riko grabbed Kessaris by the hand, pulling him down an alley. She pushed him up against the wall, making him stare into her eyes. "I love you, Kessaris. Do you not love me back? Do you not know the sadness that has been welling up inside of me for the last part of this day not knowing if you would come back or not?"

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Her eyes, her cosmic eyes that seemed to spell out the mysteries of the universe had ensnared him once again, this time, threatening never to release him. A hushed tone escapes him and he looks away. With the pleasure of looking into the stars also came the pain of never being able to touch them. "Yes Riko, you know I love you." Kessaris responded almost silently. "And I understand the sadness that's been welling inside you, but I left to help us and Shale, even if only one of us is from here. "I did it for us." He takes her wrist and holds it. "I see what it's done to you and I'm sorry. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me Riko?"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:09 pm

((aww that's a cute scene))

Keliah looked at her father. "Romance only complicates things" she said to him. "I dont think I will get married...it's so stressing, but I will have kids though" she said. "I'm ready dad, let's go" she said.

Rydia had been listening. "Excuse me Kendal" she said. She pulled her brother to the side. "I know why he has that crest..." she said looking down her short brown hair blowing in the wind. "...he's my grandson" she said to him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Riko wrapped her arms around Kessaris neck as she hugged him tightly. "I forgave you long ago but I didn't know how to tell you." She whispered, kissing his cheek slightly. "I know it was for us but I felt as if I was disconnected from our relationship." Riko looked into his eyes, blinking and looking down.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:30 pm

"No. Never Riko." Kessaris said to her. "That'll never happen to us. I won't let it." He rubs her back and softly pats her as he holds her tight. "The last thing I want to do is be separated from you. Now, is there anything else you'd like to say or do? I'm all ears only for you right now."

~~~

"Alright. Kendal, portal your and Ricky's way back when your done with the history lesson. I'm outta here for today. Stay active Nas. It's not over yet." Creating a gravity well, Marcove pulls them through to the other side which formed in the center of Shale. "Ahh the Bulb. My masterpiece...after I remodled it. Let's get some rest or something....

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:08 pm

((I know it is only 4 pages, but they are a lot of long posts and I've been up since 530 am. So I'm begging for a rare recap :S ))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games