Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:47 pm

samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was now on top of her. "Whats so funny?" He propped himself up with the use of his hands on the grass. Her hands were in his hair and he groaned softly. "Thats good," He cracked a smile. "Because you are too."
He kissed her lips gently.

||she's at her boyfriends atm. *sigh*||
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:55 pm

|| Sorry Sam, I'm blocking really bad >.< ||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:00 pm

||its okay love. as you can tell, i am too. ): not a very good mood right now. ||
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:06 pm

|| Do you want to talk? I've just been really stressed and it's really affecting my ability to RP. I'm here for you Sam. ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:07 pm

||yeah, i noticed that you were stressed(: your last post was amazing though!!!!! ^^||
||and well, its silly really. just stupid guys.||
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:13 pm

|| Thanks, the sad part is that I had been drinking and had a pretty nice buzz going when I made that. ( ser i wasn't stressed at all and look at what came out >.< ) Family friend came into town and we passed around a bottle of Apple Pucker while playing cards and Yahtzee, I really don't drink all that often. And try not to worry about guys, there all a** holes in the end anyways. Like I said I'm here if you need/want to talk. *huggles* I lurve you chica. ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:17 pm

||awh! lol! well it was amazing<3 ands i love to just chill. ive been all stressy too. and its KILLED my posting!! >.<||
||and yeah, they are. i got compared to an ex of my "boyfriends" today.and its just ugh! and my best friend has to leave ALREADY tomorrow. and im just ugh. i dunno. :s thanks babe! I <3 you too!!!!!!!||
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:34 pm

|| I think once I actually get everything settled with collage and living arrangments and stuff I'll be better. >.< And I wonder why your still going out with this jerk who is always making you feel bad. Can I kick him? ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:36 pm

[[ sry for not posting! I was traveling long, and I'm visitng and doing stuff allot this week so I'll be posting a lil less >_>]]

Kaline sat out their, as she waited, but she heard something off in the distance aproaching. Before she could jump, Mr. Elise appeared before her staring at her.

The serious stare on himl lingered in her mind, and on his face. She stoof up slowly as Mr. Elise asked "Shouldn't you be enjoying the dance? if not why don't you come home?...". Kaline slowly stood to her feet, as she responded "I'm sorry..I was having...fun and I lost track.."

He got closered as he began to sniff Kaline a little asking "We're you thirsty?...you know out family doesn't do that..". Kaline responded "N-No Father I didn't feast on a human I sw-" She was suddenly slapped by him.

She didn't flinch she only kept her face turned, the way it was slapped. "Don't you dare tell lies girl..it's filth" she only responded, as she turned to face him "It is no lie I say, the human you smell is my friend and he's still ali-" she was slapped again, and it was much harder. "You shouldn't be close to one, you could end up killing it". She didn't respond, she remained backed up against the wall only to think.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:54 pm

||yeah i bet(: ||
||he doesnt always. but i dont voice all the good stuff.||
||yes you can! (: ||

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:51 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groaned and deepened their kiss before realizing he was going to wear poor Veronica out, posiably hurt her, if he kept this up. He kissed her once more before nuzzling into her neck and kissing her earlobe. "I love you, my rose" he murrmered softly.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:57 am

samanthaualani
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was now on top of her. "What's so funny?" He propped himself up with the use of his hands on the grass. Her hands were in his hair and he groaned softly. "Thats good," He cracked a smile. "Because you are too."
He kissed her lips gently.

||she's at her boyfriends atm. *sigh*||

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin giggled even harder. Dylan smiled down at her. The brilliance of his girn was nearly enough to blind her. She blushed pink as he leaned down to kiss her lips. Ravin kissed him back quite shyly. She was still extremely attracted to him. This new Dylan made her hot in ways she didn't even know existed. He made her hungry with lust yet shy as a schoolgirl.

Ravin tentatively wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down in order to prolong the kiss.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 am

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica could feel him slowing the kiss down. She sighed and allowed him to pull away. He nuzzled into her neck and kissed the skin of her ear lobe. "I love you too," She hardly whispered.
Alright, yeah, she was out of breath. And tired and everything else. But she was happy. And she did not want him to stop, despite how sleepy she was.
Veronica brushed her fingers through his hair and her body relaxed.
Why hadn't he bit her though? He was so close...

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin was being... well shy. It was alittle weird. Because nothing had really changed. Sure, he was probably way better at sex now and everything. Oh, and of course he was immortal but why would that severly alter anything? "Mmm, I love you Ravin." He murmmered against her lips as she pulled him down closer to her. He removed his lips from hers and kissed along her neck, biting gently at the skin. But not hard enough to break it.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:50 am

Ravin Black

User Image

"Mmm, I love you, Ravin," Dylan murmured as she pulled him down closer.

Ravin sighed heavily, groaning as he bit and kissed a loving trail down her neck. "And I love you, Dylan," she purred, lavishing in the attention he was giving her. Ravin squeezed Dylan closer and bit into his own neck. Her fangs sank into his veins. She drank some of his blood. It was sweet and slow like honey.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:00 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin sucked his blood and when she finished Dylan scooped her into his arms. Yeah, he left his shirt and everything behind but he didn't care. Dylan took off, full speed, towards the school. He was testing his limits but he wanted to lay in bed with her and just be comfortable. The ground was hard and he wasn't a fan. But as soon as the smell of mortals hit his nose his throat was burning. He bit down on his lip, hard. Then turned away from the smell, taking himself and Ravin into a nearby tree. This was just far enough that he couldn't smell the lurring scent of the humans near to them. And they were high enough in the tree that they wouldn't be scene.
Dylans thoughts from earlier in the clearing flew back to him and he smirked at Ravin before kissing down her neck and sucking at her collarbone.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games