Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:43 pm
((Oh...damn, I thought this was the part where we needed Apollo...well...ugh..yea...I'll wing it))

Shatara then helped Amalia up as she let Jean hold her hand. "Amalia be strong" she stated as she carried the woman over her shoulder, as she made her way towards the bulb as she saw Dulceri and immediately she knew what Gareth was. "He's a celestial..." she stated remembering how she fought Ambrosia. She then began to probe his mind quickly finding her way around like she did Ambrosia. So many dark thoughts and emotions but she picked up on something that could be used as a weapon. In front of Gareth's mind his family appeared, embracing him as if they were alive. She was hoping to by the others time.

Calisto smirked. "Yes we do need the son, but this boy here...he's something special" she stated with a smirk. "He's a psion, givin enough time we can use him as a weapon and then dispose of him" she stated. "I'm sure Ambrosia can see the usfulness of this young man" she stated as she rubbed Apollo's skin releasing the pheromone from before. He may have been resistant but the longer he was exposed his guard would surely fall.

Amara saw Shatara and what appeared to be Amalia. "Oh goodness what happened" she asked as she rushed to grab Amalia. "I'll take her to the medical wing" she stated. She looked at Jean. "Ill take the young one inside" she stated grabbing Jean's hand feeling her powers being swapped she looked at Jean who smiled at her. She would ask questions later...when it was right.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:57 pm
Kurai looked at Calisto and nodded. "I still think he's just a kid but if you both think he's useful, I suppose he is. His aura does interest me though...." he replied, resisting the urge to kill the boy while he's out cold. "How long do we have to wait here?" he asked suddenly, feeling bored already.

Kenji looked at Amalia in shock and followed Amara. "The place is a mess.... What happened while we were gone?" he asked worried as he looked around. He couldn't see any signs of people but he had a bad feeling this was the work of Celestials. The people who still haunt his nightmares even after three years. He hoped desperatly he was wrong.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:02 pm
Gareth frowned as he saw his family it distracted him. "My family..how I've missed you" He said. He then realised it wasn't real he swung his arm removing the illusion. "Who ever did that will pay" He said. He held his hands out and made a fire wall and it shattered and the fire shards flew at everyone. He then saw Voids men "Destroy the town" He said then they vanished to get to work. He smirked "You may want to watch Rygor there he looks like he's having a breakdown and his sons right next to him" He said.

Kendal ran over to Rygor "Daddy whats wrong please sanp out of it" He said. He didn't know how he could help him.

Rygor didn't hear Kendal his thoughts were too jumpbled the shadows around him were striking at anything that got near him. "..Nephilis..Dulceri..someone...ahh my head" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:46 pm
"What?" Dulceri looked by Rygor and saw Kendal. "This is weird now...you! Just who are you?" A wall of sand raises and takes the balls of fire. Soon after the smoke clears, a large hand shoots from it at Gareth. "I want to know what's going on here!"

"Just look and you'll know." Ambrosia stood atop a building holding Marcove in her arms. He was unconscious. His arms had bruises that could be clearly seen and he appeared not to be breathing. "Well, Shale, I have your son. Just as your friend Nephilis planned. Now, we have an ultimatum for you."

Dulceri stops his attack and looks up at Ambrosia with more anger than he had for Nephilis had at the moment. "How the hell did you get him?!" He looks over at the gate noticing Amalia and grits his teeth. The way they had put this all together made him realize they had a while to plan. "Rygor, I'm going to need you to get up."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:21 pm
"Until they get back" she stated, unless you want to go back to Shale to have some fun I'll stay here with him and await for you all to come" she stated with a nod, looking at Apollo.

Shatara quickly grabbed Kendal holding him in her arms looking at Rygor. Rygor...please you have to...augh she screamed. He was going insane. She looked at Rygor and then at Kendal. She didnt know what to say to the young boy. "Listen Kendal, I want you to go inside the bulb with Amara and Kenji and stay by your moms side" she stated.

Amara looked Kenji as she put Amalia on the bed as she was hooked into the medical machines. "Let's hope she makes it through, from the looks of it, she seems like she's on the brink of death" she stated saddened.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:00 pm
Black mist gathered around Ambrosia, it formed to her left Void. " Well I throughly enjoyed this plan, so now what Ambrosia you have a now pissed off Dulceri who want's his son back. " He said with a small laugh.

Leanne and Edward looked at their once father,Leanne knew it was him so she wasn't so suprised to see him, however Edward was. The black ball in his hand faded and he stood their in the air eyes opened wide.

" Oh I see that my son has grown up big and tall I am impressed. " He said looking down to him. Void clenched his fist, the piece of him that was still drawn to them ate away at his soul, it was as if Charon's very existance was eating away at him crippling his focus and skill. " Ambrosia....When we get back to the base, there is something I want to ask you. " He said softly. He looked down at his children saying nothing else to them. " Avon, I will agree to your terms, however when I impliment them will be up to me. "

Avon nodded. " Then it looks like this is it, good bye Void until the next time we meet. " He said quietly his fist clenched as tightly as Void's.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:46 pm
"Okay Void. Whatever you want, but for now, Dulceri and I have business to attend to." She looks back down at him and smiles. Void's men dressed as Evermorian soldiers were storming through the city as they spoke. Nothing could get in their way now. "As you can see, we have your son! All we want from you are two things. Rygor Shadowheart and New Shale back."

~~~

"Okay Kitara, let's go." Nephilis stepped out of dwelling and started walking. "I don't know why, but I feel like being normal for a minute and not teleporting."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:00 am
Shatara looked over to Dulceri as she heard what was going on with Dulceri. "Listen Dulceri...Rygor is going insane" she stated calmly in his ear. She thought that she should know seeing what he had convinced Rygor to believe. She looked at Ambrosia and winked at her slightly, remembering how she kicked her a** the last time they had met three years ago. "I've fought her before Dulceri..." she said. "That's a celestial...not an Evermorian" she retorted producing two psychic blades.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:38 am
"A Celestial?" Dulceri said to himself. "She looks human. Then again, from what I've heard, they can be anything." He lowers his guard and sighs. "Still though, the people they're with are from Evermore. What is happening was something I expected, but not in my life time. This is bad on two fronts and it happened so fast." He looked up at her and bit his lip. "Goddamn it. Marcove, get up and fight. That's the only way we can win this..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:54 am
Kyuri realized the many assassins terrorizing Shale and wanted this to end now, he wondered where did Helios run off to but then pushed the thought out of his head as he needed to stop them before any more damage was done. While airborne he unsheathed his Nodachi and within moments vanished taking out assassins one after another with movement that could hardly be tracked, he knew everyone else were already busy so it was up to him to help the people of this nation at this point.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:16 am
A large wave of kineticly charged fire was released amongst the many assasins, charring and exploding in pain. Helios had returned, handeling business. He then brought his staff and began to expand it, taking out hundreds at a time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:02 am
Ambrosia glances off in the distance to view a skirmish going on between her miniature army and Kyuri. In that instant, Marcove was wrapped in a thin veil of sand in his father's arms.

"What kind of a leader are you? Never take your eyes off of the objective." He smiles as he holds his son. He lifts his hand and strings of lightning begin to flow around it until it reaches center in his palm. "That's enough of you. Goodbye." He fires a large stream of electricity at her, but she teleports past it and ends by his side. She releases the energy she had stored and it wasd enough to make him lose footing. She then follows up with a quick lunging knee.

Dulceri averts her attack with his own knee and continues the spin to kick her in the face sending her into a rotation before falling to the ground. "Can this get any easier? I thought you were a Celestial."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:32 am
Shatara looked in the sky as she saw Helios enter combat. She hadn't seen him in over three years, but she focused on the task at hand as she created a psychic kitana as Ambrosia fell back Shatara pierced her, attempting to shut down her nervous center so that she could at least explore her mind once again. She never forgot what she had saw three years ago, but she needed to know more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:37 pm
Gareth saw what was going on and shook his head "Sad that you think you can beat us" He said. He blinked and appeared near Dulceri and Shatara and held his hands out sending aura spheres at the both of them. He then looked at Amrosia "Get the job done" He said. He then used his own earthmanipulation to try and bring Marcove to him so he could blink away.

Kendal frowned he didn't like what was going on "No!" He said. He looked at Shatara "I'm staying here" He said.

Apollo frowned as he was begining to awaken. He was still grogy "Ugg..where am I" He said. He noticed his powers weren't compleatly back yet. He looked around and noticed Calisto "..W..what am I doing here?" He said. He got into a fighting position but due to her pheremones it was less then effective appearing.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:24 pm
Void sighed. " Resisting? How touching. " He said rushing forward, he raised his hands and shot dozens of black needlees at Shatara. " Insects need to be taken care of. " He said as he spun around a black dagger held in his hand. " I never thoguht I would meet you on a battle field under these circumstances Dulceri. " He said as he slashed the dagger at Dulceri's stomach.

Edward just floated for a second he couldn't fight Void, and Leanne wouldn't either, instead they focused their attacks on other people. Leanne shot towards Ambrosia, her magical essence leaked from her body in glowing streams of energy. SHe spun around creating a strong cyclone of wind around herself hoping the fallen debree around them would slam into Ambrosia.

Edward on the other hand shot towards Gareth, he raised his hands as dimensional rifts began to open up again and enormous monsters began to peer from their dimensions. " I can see that most things in this world cannot defeat you, so I brough something not from this world. " He said with a sly smile. The beasts roared thunderously and scratched the ground leaving deep gashes in it due to their immense size.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games