Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:33 pm

Cy fell into a deep sleep, under the tree. If anyone needed him they would have to wake him up.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:35 pm

Jade exits the library once more and goes outside, having smelled a few people out there. ((so boored gonk ))

Kimmy Maktoum

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:43 pm

Cy stirred in his sleep as the moon rose high. The lean muscles on his bare chest gently rose and fell as he slept. He would be up in a bit, however for now he slept.

(come wake up cy ^^)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:50 pm

Jade walked over to Cy and gently poked his chest with a huge claw ((the yourtube thing in your profile is stuck in my head X.x))

Kimmy Maktoum

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:53 pm

((lol yeah Vampire Hunter D and Muppets go well biggrin ))

Cys eyes fluttered open and then shut quickly. He made a noise and his eyes shot open. He looked to the person who had poked him.

"Hello..."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:57 pm

Jade blinked and revertd back to her humanoid self. As usal, her hair covered her body. She quickly sat down next to him. "Hi."

((It's getting on my nerves stressed make it go away gonk *bangs her head on the table*))

Kimmy Maktoum

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:00 pm

Lee was sitting up above them in the tree and listened. He didn't look down because he figured Cy would sense him if he did.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:04 pm

((lol dont watch it then... i thought it was funny razz There i changed it even though i hate naruto lol))

Cy sat up and smiled to the girl.

"Im Cy... who are you?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:07 pm

The girl blinked and grinned, showing her small fangs. "My name is Jade. I blieve you've seen me before. I was a mouse when you did..."

(( xd you didn't hafta change it...and why do you hate naruto? o.o;; ))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:11 pm

Cy buttoned up his coat as he spoke.

"Mouse... hm.. I may have."

Cy shook his head. He still needed sleep.

"Well Jade, you do know this school is shutting down and being turned into a research center. And unless you want specail training from me, then most people are going to be kicked out. Least thats what Kren said. So far the only one who has asked to be a student of mine is Iris."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:15 pm

Jade blinked and stared off into space, wondering if she should become a student of his or not. Most of her brain said yes, because she sucked at fighting so bad.

"What kind of research center will it be?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:16 pm

((i hate naruto cause its just bad it makes my brain hurt.. Kakashi is the only cool character... Naruto himself makes me want to punch babies everytime i see him. the rest just bore me to know end they go too over the top over little things... but thats just my opinion. You can like it if you want i dont care biggrin ))

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:18 pm

"As far as i know.. Scientific and military research i guess. Dark arts... you know the like."

Cy said as he leaned his head back against the tree.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:18 pm

[.Vampire Hunter D.]
((i hate naruto cause its just bad it makes my brain hurt.. Kakashi is the only cool character... Naruto himself makes me want to punch babies everytime i see him. the rest just bore me to know end they go too over the top over little things... but thats just my opinion. You can like it if you want i dont care biggrin ))
(( Punch babies? You need help xd ))

Kimmy Maktoum

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:19 pm

Lee hopped down. "Mousey? Hey there."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games