Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:00 pm

"ACK!!" Saklo drops his bow and waves his hands to cool them down. He looks to Skurai and then at Tarik, unset over the loss.

"Hmph. You merely delay the inevitable." Skurai looks up and then back at Tarik. "We will advance and there is nothing that you... or Wrath can do to stop me." Skurai smirks for a moment, wondering if Tarik was merely stalling them for more time by talking. "Your motives only fan the flames."
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Tarik pondered the situation. If Skurai continued, there would be no Earth or stones to worry about. On the other hand he could not stall Skurai forever. As he thinks, the notices the ground is glowing and starts to shift. "Hmm time to go." he goes to grab Ryuu and Aku. "Sightseeing time is over."

The earth below their feet start to perculate like bubbling green lava.

Mario Dragon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:38 am

"HEY!!! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!!!" Skurai was almost obvious to the eruption, but his wyvern made him aware as it flew away from the crater with Saklo following behind him. Skurai then receives word that his ship had most of the damages repaired and that they would be able to set off as soon as he returned. "Hmph... I'll deal with him later." he said as he flew back to the ship.

Saklo waved his hand as he flew, conjuring another bow and a quiver of arrows to go with it. "Can't go showing off all my talents." he chuckled to himself.
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:44 am

Roarke grabbed Sasori's shoulder, focusing on the others. To his surprise, it heralded a moment of disorientation before both of them materialized, dripping wet, from a pond not far from the others. Steam started rising from Sasori almost the moment she surfaced. The dark summoner smirked as he laid down one card face down and ended his turn without doing anything. Yami Onyx exhaled as he drew, sliding the card in alongside two others. "Too bad this Shadow Game is about to end, as I activate the face down Ritual I placed at the beginning of the Duel as well as the other spell card, 'Heavy Storm', to destroy your Ring of Defense. He saw the dark summoner's eyes widen at the sight of the Black Luster Ritual's shield and torches. "I tribute Curse of Dragon and Lord of Dragons to summon the Black Luster Soldier... then I sacrifice my Red Eyes Black Dragon to the Graveyard to summon Red Eyes Darkness Dragon, and since when I discarded my hand to activate the final face down 'Final Turn' and discarded three Dragon type monsters in addition to the three now in the Graveyard, that means 1800 added attack points, bringing my Dragon's attack power to 4200!!" he declared. The dark summoner paled as the second face down revealed itself to be 'Instant Attack', allowing Yami Onyx to attack immediately with his Black Luster Soldier.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Sasori was starring at the ground moving and was not paying attention to Roarke. She sputters as they suddenly end up in the water. "Hey! What the...!" She looks around to see where they are. "How did we get here?" She wades out to the shore. "Gotta watch out for the water guardians. At least I dry easy." Sasori wrings out the water from her hair.
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Wrath looks at a near by demon messenger, "send word to tarik the ritual is allmost complete i just need 24 more hours, that is all, carry your message to him and be swift about it" as the demon leaves Wrath places some more shiney stones around the still breathing beast and chants a silent prayer for the beast and silently says to it, "im sorry old friend but you must be returned to your original spirit so you can watch over the humans and protect them from destroying themselves and this world"

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Skurai returned to his ship and immediately heads to the main deck issuing orders for them to advance as fast as possible. Skurai was furious about their delay thanks to Tarik. "Prepare Juggernaut. We unleash full power as soon as they are in sight. Convert NOW!!!" The remaining generals look at Skurai as it was obviously that his demon half was doing most if not all of the talking, but they continued to agree with him as the pilots did as they were told, sending the ship into it's perfect form: Judgment Day, the Vessel of the Destruction.
User Image
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Tarik shakes his head at Skurai. "Stubborn, you are. Too stubborn to be king one day."

He flies over the molten green stuff wondering what it is while carrying Ryuu and Aku. "Not sure what lies beneath that stuff." He goes to put them down on the nearby bluff and summons their dragons.

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:04 am

The dark summoner smirked, then coughed. "You cannot delay the inevitable, fool!!" he snarled. "Mizu Shunshin," Roarke said quietly, his eyes on the large dragon Amiric had managed to summon as well as the odd warrior. "Black Luster Slash!!" Yami Onyx said quietly, the Black Luster Soldier drawing back its sword and releasing a crescent blast of dark energy. His eyes narrowed when the Mirror Wall trap activated, though he smiled slightly as his Soldier's attack power was cut in half to 1500. "I was hoping you'd make it more interesting, moron," he said quietly.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:59 am

"Whoa!" Acos cried out as Skuari's ship changed forms.

watertrainer21

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:59 am

Skurai turns at the sound of a familiar voice. "ACOS!? WHat are you doing here? I thought you left with the others!" Skurai looked from Acos to the pilots and then outside. He sighed for a moment and looked back at Acos. "Nevermind... just... stay out of the way." Skurai walked back to his commanding post, putting his hands behind his back. "Alright, now we test the power of the gods... for billions of years we have worked toward combining the power of Devils and Angels and now we shall see it first hand," he glanced back at Acos, "You shall be the first to witness it, be amazed. PREPARE THE SCOPE CANNON!!!" Pilots nodded as they did as they were told.

Still a good distance away, the ship began to literally suck in the energy that was around it, taking it into their main cannon as well as two smaller cannons that were just below it, making a triangular gate of energy absorption. Each of the cannons began to force a large sphere of energy that shone with a prismatic radiance. The sky darkened, trees around them began to die, and lord knows what was happening in the demon realm.

"FEAST YOUR EYES ON THE FORCES OF HEAVEN, EARTH, AND HELL... YOU UNNATURAL FIEND!!!!!" Skurai yelled toward the Hydra that was soon to be hit. Soon the ship unleashed three large beams that would tear across the sky, locked on to Wrath and the Hydra that he so greedily harbored to himself.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:03 am

Acos's jaw dropped. She could almost not believe what she was seeing. She almost didn't want to believe it.

watertrainer21

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:00 am

"This is my life's work... those that chose to exile me for my crime will also be the ones to suffer!!!" Skurai began to laugh like a maniac. "Prepare another round..."

The pilots nodded nervously as they did what they were told. Skurai knew that the ship could only handle three of these before overheating, but he was going to make sure that the target was dead beyond recognition. He had installed an alternate once all three shots had been used, an emergency just in case the target managed to pull through.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Ryuu growls darkly as she jumps onto her dragon," Damn fool just might ruin us all..." She mutters then watches as the ship flies off towards the monster. "Should we stop him once more...?" Ryuu asks Tarik as she glances towards him. She heard the cannon all the way from where she was at, and almost fell from her eye's seventh sense overloading. "Never mind..." She mutters with a sigh then glances back to the crater. "Wonder what's happening there.." She mutters to herself, easily distracted by the crater's energy.

Aku nods to Tarik, then goes to her dragon. She listened to Ryuu complain, then grunted once she heard the cannon. These guardians and this "Skurai" are something. What are they thinking? She rolls her eyes, remembering how they did help her before; however, it was strange how they were almost never after Tarik. Or at least, ever since she joined him. She sighs, staring at the sky above them. He's gone...yet I must take his place and care for everyone. What of our children? My daughter...our new son... She drifts into her thoughts as she awaits for her group to decide on what to do.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:06 pm

((Aku noticed it too... what is our goal again?))

Something about Judgment Day and the events going on seemed to have left Eiji speechless, emotionless, and pretty much an empty shell. He felt drained by the effects of the cannon. Being one of the last connections to the Heavenly Realm, he feels as if the force taken from the skies was also coming from him. "Sasori, Onyx... Acos, Elaise... Leaf... where are you?" Eiji is lost in the midst of all that was occuring, not knowing what he was doing nor where we was going. Everything around him began to go white almost as if... as if he was going blind.

Back on the ship, Skurai had fallen down on one knee. He gasps for air and grabs at his chest. So this is what it feels like he thought to himself. Also being part angel, he was feeling the effects, but not as much as Eiji since he was only half at the moment. I should have expelled the light in men when I had a chance, He thought to himself as one of his generals helped him to his feet. Dammitt, this light has made me weak... It's not meant for me... it's meant... for Eiji. He sits down in his seat, still commanding for them to continue on. Luckily, they were still away from Wrath and the target. The blast would still hit them, but it would take a moment for them to get to Skurai without getting it again.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games