Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:03 pm
Alex let out a frustrated growl as her struggles seemed to do nothing. Slowly, now ignoring the fight, she began to twitch and wiggle her fingers towards one of her back pockets where she held a small knife.
Never go anywhere without a knife, her father would always tell her. It had proven to be useless, until now anyway.
"Come on..." She growled quietly under her breath, just feeling the handle of the knife at the tips of her fingers.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:18 pm
One of the original man's hands then rose up. In his hand was the blade of a knife.

Apparently he had searched her.

The fight in front of them continued without any change...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:56 pm
When the man rose his hand, Alex immediately turned her head to look. Seeing the blade made her give him a glare that would make his blood run cold.

"You... b*****d..." She growled as her eye began to violently twitched.

"YOU DARE BREAK MY FATHER'S KNIFE!?"
She screeched at him, now violently shaking herself and the chair. "I'LL ******** KILL YOU!!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:45 pm
The man's thumb then pressed the bottom of the blade, showing the handle...

Apparently he had put a random object in her pocket, and was messing around with her now...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:21 pm
Alex's eyes then narrowed.
"Touche'... You're prepared. I'll give you that much. But Slade is going to gut you. Too bad it won't be me."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:49 pm
The knife only disappeared from view then as the fight continued.

At some point, the two were locked with one another, their blades crossed at each other's hilts.

It was Slade who did what the other didn't think of. A solid head-butt straight to the forehead with enough force to make sure a normal person would see stars, and sending the man backwards with a daze.

Slade threw his sword away and charged straight at the man, delivering a powerful blow to the man's face, sending him back once more before a throat-check (Solid punch to the, you guessed it, throat.) caused the man to drop his sword and reel back while he wheezed in pain.

Clearly, the two were on entirely different levels..  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 pm
"Ohh~" Alex groaned at the headbutt, flinching back as much as the ropes would allow her. "I felt that... I really did..." She moaned in pain, shaking her head.

"But hey. That's what happens when you piss off Slade like a bunch of morons."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:32 pm
The man was then thrown to the ground, slamming into a concrete bench, his back taking most of the force. Slade then took out his knife and was prepared to end it.

The sound of a 50. Caliber Minigun was then heard, shooting between them.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:39 pm
Alex immediately yelped and jumped as much as she could at the gunfire, closing her eyes and cowering as much as could, expecting bloodshed..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:47 pm
Slade gave a grunt, looking over at where the gunfire came from.

The man on the ground looked up as well with a scowl on his face.
Apparently the man had delusions that he could still win..

"That's more than enough." The new man said, jumping down from the building's balcony, still carrying the minigun.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:01 pm
Alex still did not change.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:15 pm
"Unlike what you think, we're not here for some revenge or something....Nathan's just an idiot..."

".....Heeeeeeeey..." the man on the ground complained.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:23 pm
"Then why the Hell did I get kidnapped?" Alex growled angrily, but not looking up at the men.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:36 am
"You? Because we know who you are, and what you are to Slade..." The large man said, finally coming into view.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:15 am
Alex finally looked up, glaring at the man. After a few moments though, her glare of anger and hatred changed in a puzzled expression.
"I know you... But I can't remember from where..."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games