Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:06 pm
Keiko_1357
I'm. Tired. Of. Your. LIES!!!! emotion_donotwant

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah, but have you performed the action of the visiting of the school, my friend????????????" Decius challenged with a happy smile. He noticed out of the corner of his eyes what appeared to be a young couple just leaving. The boy didn't look like an average human, it sparked the inner psychopath in him. Finally turning back to Corona, Decius waited for an answer, although he kept his hands under the table to hide how badly his fingers fidgeted with their urge to kill experiment.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:39 pm
Awesome nerd
crying crying i'm sorry.. I really thought I had replied... ...>o<...

User Image
Visited the school? Corona echoed after he took another sip. Corona shook his head and coughed lightly into his arm.No, not yet I haven't. Corona looked across where Decius had looked. A boy and a girl seemed to be exiting the Cafe. Corona watched for a few moments before taking some more sips of his Chai Latte.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:21 pm
Keiko_1357
emotion_donotwant

"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you wanting me to be giving you the tour that reveals the locations of the school?????????????" he asked with a tilted head and a bright smile, all focus directly back on Corona.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:34 pm
Awesome nerd
..... crying ....

User Image
Corona snapped his gaze back on Decius when he suddenly shouted something. A tour? Sure, if you want. I mean, you don't have to go out of your way for me. Corona gave Decius a wry smile as he sipped some more of his delicious Latte.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:58 pm
Keiko_1357

"There is a nonexistent problem, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the doctor giggled and reached out to grab the fork. He curled his gloved fingers around it and pulled it towards him, examining it almost like a child would with a new Christmas present. Eventually, after running his other finger over the sharp tips, he twirled it and slammed the dagger tips into the table, his smile never twitching unless to show off his insanity.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:04 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Corona jumped when Decius exclaimed that there was a nonexistent problem. Corona raised an eyebrow at him, wondering if he meant he wouldn't mind showing him around, or what. Corona watched Decius examine the fork and he nearly choked on his Latte when Decius slammed it into the table. Wo-ah! Decius be c-careful we don't want to be kicked out of here.. Corona spoke with a worried tone a moment before he coughed into his arm briefly again.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:29 pm
Keiko_1357

Decius laughed as if he had been told a funny joke. "Such silliness you are showing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed while pressing the tip of his index finger hard against the top of the fork's protruding hilt, wobbling it around in every direction. "The people that are employed by the store we are currently in are not occupied with the emotions necessary to make me perform the action of leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah, the emotion occupying the systems they own is that of, ah, fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful, sensational, wonderful, explicit, resplendent, splendid, interesting, exciting fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he laughed maniacally and leaned back in his seat, his arms in the air as he explained the beauties of fear.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:25 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
Corona watched Decius as he burst out laughing and explained fear. Corona looked around the Cafe, few people were giving odd looks, and he looked back at Decius. Well, they could use force..? Not that I'm saying we will get booted, I just hope we don't. Corona rubbed his nape before taking another sip of his drink.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:50 am

Naomi Satsuna

A Princess

After leaving her dorm and the school, Naomi made her way into the city. "I should really start getting out more." She said as her eyes darted from building to building. As she walked, she heard a low growl. Her ears perked as her neck hairs stood up. She hissed. "Damn dog." She turned to find it was not one but three dogs. "Oh... s**t." She said as she turned and ran, they followed. "Come on.. can't we all get along?" She yelled. Soon she ran into the cafe and slammed the door behind her. She was panting heavily. "Damn dogs.." She muttered.

Theme

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:21 pm
Tearrun

Keiko_1357

The doctor tilted his head again, his usually large smile thinning. "If the actions I am performing are filling you with the emotion that is doubt then I will be ceasing the actions earlier performed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he assured and let go of the fork, holding his hands up in a sign of good will. Had it not been for his twitchy, wide, albino red eyes, Decius might've looked like just a friendly person.
Then the sound of the door opening made him turn, and his psychopathic smile returned once more. The doctor's red eyes widened at the unusual sight presented before him. It was a woman, and she was a feline! How did she work? Were her intestines the same as a regular female's or a feline's? Without noticing it himself, Decius had gripped the fork again, only much much tighter. Had his tightly bound leather gloves had been removed his white knuckles would have been revealed. The lunatic's desire to dissect the woman was nearly overwhelming.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:51 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
Ah, you don't need to.. And you already did. Corona smiled at Decius. Oh well. he thought to himself. When the door opened, Corona glanced over and saw a girl with cat features enter. He raised an eyebrow before looking back over at Decius, only to find him gripping the fork again. Corona shrugged, drinking some more of his Chai Latte.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Naomi Satsuna

A Princess

Naomi took a few more deep breaths to calm herself, before pushing away from the door. She walked towards the counter and said. "I glass of cold milk" She said. Moments later she had her glass and was seated near a window.

Theme

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:01 pm
Tearrun

Keiko_1357

The doctor didn't seem to hear Corona, however. In fact, he seemed to be in his own little world at the moment. He was still gripping the fork tightly, and his other hand was against his face, barely covering the widened, red eye and the stretched out psychotic smile that nearly took the lower half of his face. Decius mumbled something over and over, the word gaining volume with each repetition.
"Run... Run.... Run!!!!"
Seemingly gritting his teeth, Decius pulled the fork from the table and slammed the sharp tips back into the wood, each small blade fitting back into the hole they had created earlier.
"Run!!! Run!!! Run!!!" Decius almost cried in joy each time he slammed the fork back into its table indents, giggling madly the entire time. And yet, despite this sudden psychotic spasm of his, his entire being was trembling almost as if he was fighting something.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:45 pm
π•Ώπ–žπ–‘π–Šπ–— 𝕹.
"I hate that everytime I let you in...."
User Image
"...you crush my heart to pieces..."
↓╔══════════════════════════╗↓

Tyler steps into the cafe before stretching his arms out as far as he could. He could really use some delicious tea to get him going for the day. He goes up to the counter and orders some Vanilla Chai tea, a small bag of donut holes and a French Vanilla Cappachino just because he wanted to try it, paying and taking his donuts before walking over to a nearby table, waiting for his order to be ready.

Tyler removes his bag before setting it on the table along with his donuts and pulling out his cell phone, sending a text to his sister to let her know that he made it over okay. He rubs his hands together before taking a donut out of the bag and popping it into his mouth, making a small sound to show that he was pleased.
"Yummy!"

↑ β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β†‘
"...and burn it to the ground."
βœ₯☸βœ₯
{Location: Cafe}
{Thoughts: 'Delicious!'}
{Mood: Happy}
β†’β†’βœšβ†β†
{{Ooc: }}
βœ₯☸βœ₯
His Theme
User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:40 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
Corona watched Decius and jumped when he began shouting 'run' over and over. He grabbed his Latte from the table, as so it wouldn't fall over from Decius pounding the fork repeatedly. ]Are you alright Decius? he asked him nervously before coughing hoarsely into his arm.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games