Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm
FairyFumiko

"No- it's just-" She was totally letting her insecurities defeat her. She had to stand firm. "Why are you so nice?" She says as she tries to wiggle back into place. "You had to put up with me all of today, and yet.... You're just so nice." Trying to break the akwardness (probably not a real word but whatevs) she tries to make another joke, "Hallelugiah! It's a miracle! Someone actually can spend a day with me!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:18 pm
Panic At Gotham

*Amery scoots a little closer to her, smiling now that Maya was not as upset* I am nice to people I like and I do not know why are so hard on yourself. You are actually very good company and a lot of fun I must add.  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya started blushing fiercely because of his comment. She scooted even closer so that they were shoulder-to-shoulder. Not knowing what to say back, she just grabbed her case that had been strapped on her back and started playing random chords from her guitar. Not knowing exactly what she was playing yet. "Um...Amery....I think- I think...I like you." She looked at the ground just hoping his answer was the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:35 pm
Panic At Gotham

*Amery looks at her guitar* I like you also Maya *Not sure what else to really say, he kisses her cheek lightly*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya was surprised at first when he kissed her, she nearly jumped. But soon a sigh of relief had came over her. Still playing the chords she finally decided on a song. Playing it almost forgetting people were around her.

Link to song: (PS its an awesome song and make me so happy! <3)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:57 pm
Panic At Gotham

*Amery listen to her play quietly, loving the song she picked even though he has never heard of it before. After she finishes the song, he claps softly enough so nobody hears them* That was amazing. How long have you played?  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:02 pm
FairyFumiko

"Umm. To be honest, I can't remember when I started playing. I just did." She looks at him, "Is that confusing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 pm
Panic At Gotham

No I get what you are saying. It is like me with riding horses. *taking Maya's hand without really thinking*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm
FairyFumiko

When Amery touches Maya's hand a shiver runs up her spine. She blushes as she lays her head down on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:13 am
Panic At Gotham

*Amery wraps his arm around Maya and enjoys the park*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya almost falls asleep but is alerted by the arm wrapping around her, noticing it was Amery's arm she relaxed again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:39 pm
Panic At Gotham

*Amery and Maya sit there enjoying the day until the sky turns a little darker* I did not realize we were here so long, it was lovely.  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:18 pm
FairyFumiko

"Yeah. It was very nice." Says Maya as she sits up, almost half asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:15 pm
Panic At Gotham

*Amery gets up and stretches* I can see you are tired, would you like me to drive you back to the dorms or somewhere else?  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:44 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya gets up and yawns a little bit too loudly, "I guess I should get to the dorms..."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games