Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:56 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Oh!
Easy peasy.

Everyday Use: This covers being able to use the gym for a day without membership.
Season Pass: This covers 3 months. So from the day you buy it for the next 3 months, your character can go to the gym free of charge. (I actually need to up the charge on this one a bit.)
Year Membership: This covers an entire year's worth of membership. So for a year your character doesn't need to pay to get in.

Special Classes: These are classes like Zhumba, Yoga, etc. Classes that have a specific instructor and aren't just normal gym use. Your granted the special classes every day for one week - but only one of your choosing.
All-Class Special: This grants you access to those classes for a week. You don't have to choose one specific one.

And Artie's Instructor classes would just fall under the everyday use to year membership, correct?

Since the special classes would be for the person trainers.

I hope I have this correct.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:00 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Nnnnno.

Instructors are in charge of classes; it's in their job description. Personal trainers are more so like people who come in with gym memberships and want to be trained under a single person. Does that make more sense?

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:33 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Nnnnno.

Instructors are in charge of classes; it's in their job description. Personal trainers are more so like people who come in with gym memberships and want to be trained under a single person. Does that make more sense?

No, now I'm more confused.

Can you just join an instructor's class?

Same with personal training?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:43 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Aiight. Lemme break it down.

Fiddle's Gym is your typical gym. You walk in and there's your average workout area, multiple floors that have things such as movie rooms, basketball courts, the pool, etc. If you want to use the gym and you are NOT a member of Fiddle's, then you have to pay $5 every time you go in. That doesn't count towards "specialty classes". Specialty classes are things that are taught by an instructor and can have up to like... 15 to 30 people in the class; which is usually something like yoga, zumba, bodypump, pilates, whatever. Those specialty classes have to be paid for (weekly) if you're not a gym member.

Instructors are in charge of teaching said classes. And when they don't have classes (it's pretty much up to the player if they do or not since not a lot of people will be in the gym at once; but you can always put NPC characters in those slots if you do want them teaching a class), then they can just kind of be walking around the gym and helping anyone that might need help.

Personal trainers are different. Personal trainers work one on one with people requesting specific help; typically people who don't know how to work out on their own. They usually set a goal for themselves. Something like, "I want to be able to lift (blank) pounds by the end of next week." And a personal trainer will get them there by working with them and only them specifically for an allotted time. Otherwise, they do the same as instructors and just help around the gym.

Does that help at all?

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:47 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Aiight. Lemme break it down.

Fiddle's Gym is your typical gym. You walk in and there's your average workout area, multiple floors that have things such as movie rooms, basketball courts, the pool, etc. If you want to use the gym and you are NOT a member of Fiddle's, then you have to pay $5 every time you go in. That doesn't count towards "specialty classes". Specialty classes are things that are taught by an instructor and can have up to like... 15 to 30 people in the class; which is usually something like yoga, zumba, bodypump, pilates, whatever. Those specialty classes have to be paid for (weekly) if you're not a gym member.

Instructors are in charge of teaching said classes. And when they don't have classes (it's pretty much up to the player if they do or not since not a lot of people will be in the gym at once; but you can always put NPC characters in those slots if you do want them teaching a class), then they can just kind of be walking around the gym and helping anyone that might need help.

Personal trainers are different. Personal trainers work one on one with people requesting specific help; typically people who don't know how to work out on their own. They usually set a goal for themselves. Something like, "I want to be able to lift (blank) pounds by the end of next week." And a personal trainer will get them there by working with them and only them specifically for an allotted time. Otherwise, they do the same as instructors and just help around the gym.

Does that help at all?

Okay, that does help, but how do the prices correspond to the classes?

Is it that if they do the special classes, that is the class taught by an instructor?

And what about personal trainers, don't they have a price then too?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:54 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Everyday Use: This doesn't include specialty classes.
Season Pass: This includes specialty classes. They can do as many as they want for 3 months; basically until their pass is up.
Year Membership: This includes specialty classes as well. They can do as many as they want for a year; until their membership is up.

Special Classes: If they pay for this, they get one class per day for one week.
All-Class Special: If they pay for this, they get one class per day for 3 months.

Yes. Classes are taught by instructors, not personal trainers.

Personal trainers are included with the gym memberships since they'll be floating around anyhow. The only reason they need a separate price for specialty classes is because they need to hire someone with that specific skill set of knowing how to do each of those classes and essentially be a teacher the entire time since they'll be taking care of 15 to 30 people at a time.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:57 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Everyday Use: This doesn't include specialty classes.
Season Pass: This includes specialty classes. They can do as many as they want for 3 months; basically until their pass is up.
Year Membership: This includes specialty classes as well. They can do as many as they want for a year; until their membership is up.

All-Class Special: If they pay for this, they get one class per day for 3 months.

Yes. Classes are taught by instructors, not personal trainers.

Personal trainers are included with the gym memberships since they'll be floating around anyhow. The only reason they need a separate price for specialty classes is because they need to hire someone with that specific skill set of knowing how to do each of those classes and essentially be a teacher the entire time since they'll be taking care of 15 to 30 people at a time.

Okay, this really helped me. Thank you for clarifying it, and I'm sorry I bothered you with this. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:03 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Nah! You're all good. n v n

Tis what I'm here for.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:06 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Nah! You're all good. n v n

Tis what I'm here for.

I think that recent explanation stuff should be put into the spoiler in fiddle's gym, to help avoid confusion in the future  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:09 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

I might add a tiny bit of explanation for items. But otherwise, I don't think anyone's had any trouble deciphering it; especially with the job descriptions. I'll keep it in mind though.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:11 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

I might add a tiny bit of explanation for items. But otherwise, I don't think anyone's had any trouble deciphering it; especially with the job descriptions. I'll keep it in mind though.

Please, you need to prepare for dummies like me, mainly me though. LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:32 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Out of curiosity, can self-defense be applied into the specialty classes?  

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:37 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

LOL.

And sure! The ones I listed were just a few examples.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:41 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

LOL.

And sure! The ones I listed were just a few examples.

Just making sure. xDD

Time to finish my reply then razz  

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:51 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Special Classes: These are classes like Zhumba, Yoga, etc. Classes that have a specific instructor and aren't just normal gym use. Your granted the special classes every day for one week - but only one of your choosing.
All-Class Special: This grants you access to those classes for a week. You don't have to choose one specific one.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Now I am a bit confused with the All-Class Special. LOL
You said two different things for it. xP  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games