Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsume-Takii

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:19 pm
*walks in and looks around*Hey all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:21 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
*we all do that rena ^^ sees her in the kitchen and waves to her befor he turns back to the television screen playing halo on xbox live. * * he is wearing a tight white t-shirt and a pair of boxers *

*devours him with her eyes* *thinks: "Wow.......too bad he's gay.........he's daaaaamn sexy.* domokun
[WHAT!? iam not gay]
* takes her stare as a complement and blushes a little bit and stops stareing at her undies and turns back to his game* redface
*looks about then glomp you*
* gets glomped* opfhhh,.... hello gothy ^_^

(Oh s**t. I'm sorry, Stoarm. sad gonk I can't keep up with whose gay and who's straight.)

*leans against kitchen counter* Lookin at my panties, mister? wink
* his ears pirk strait up and then slowley begin to fold back aginst his head. turns around slowley and looks at rena leaning aginst the counter in her painties and her t-shirt....* * gulps* mrgreen sweatdrop redface .......S-sorry about that rena... i just couldent help it... * gulps agin and sweats a little*

*slinks over* Don't sweat it, big guy. I get some pretty odd questions.....and looks. whee

*pats his shoulder, goes to bed*
* blushs a little bit, * thanks for understanding rena... * watches her walk away and cant help himself... he takes another long look at her backside as she walks past him* redface damn.... she shure can be real sexy.... when she wants to be ....

*opens door, peeks out* YOU WERE STARING AT MY a**! I'M SO FLATTERED! biggrin wink
* blushes and his ears go aginst his head* * turns around quickley and sinks down into the couch* redface redface redface redface sweatdrop sweatdrop redface redface  

stoarm_fox

Tsume-Takii

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:26 pm
*turns on some ICP and starts to dance*  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:36 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
*we all do that rena ^^ sees her in the kitchen and waves to her befor he turns back to the television screen playing halo on xbox live. * * he is wearing a tight white t-shirt and a pair of boxers *

*devours him with her eyes* *thinks: "Wow.......too bad he's gay.........he's daaaaamn sexy.* domokun
[WHAT!? iam not gay]
* takes her stare as a complement and blushes a little bit and stops stareing at her undies and turns back to his game* redface
*looks about then glomp you*
* gets glomped* opfhhh,.... hello gothy ^_^

(Oh s**t. I'm sorry, Stoarm. sad gonk I can't keep up with whose gay and who's straight.)

*leans against kitchen counter* Lookin at my panties, mister? wink
* his ears pirk strait up and then slowley begin to fold back aginst his head. turns around slowley and looks at rena leaning aginst the counter in her painties and her t-shirt....* * gulps* mrgreen sweatdrop redface .......S-sorry about that rena... i just couldent help it... * gulps agin and sweats a little*

*slinks over* Don't sweat it, big guy. I get some pretty odd questions.....and looks. whee

*pats his shoulder, goes to bed*
* blushs a little bit, * thanks for understanding rena... * watches her walk away and cant help himself... he takes another long look at her backside as she walks past him* redface damn.... she shure can be real sexy.... when she wants to be ....

*opens door, peeks out* YOU WERE STARING AT MY a**! I'M SO FLATTERED! biggrin wink
* blushes and his ears go aginst his head* * turns around quickley and sinks down into the couch* redface redface redface redface sweatdrop sweatdrop redface redface

*slides out a note* "I'm a bad girl. Love, Rena."  

Reno Firecat

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:27 am
*slides out another one* "Make me some pancakes."  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:53 am
*reads the first note and blushs a tiny bit but then laughs... reads the second note and is all like wtf? but then laughs*  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:53 am
*wakes up sniffling* damn Sinus colds -_-  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:55 am
*slides out a third note* "Where are the damn pancakes already?"  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:56 am
Neote
ya .. we all have theam... mine just went away yesterday tho and i hope they stay away!.....

[ DAMNIT!!! hurricane season is officialy starting really soon .... that sucks for me cuz i live in florida gonk ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:57 am
Rena Firecat
* pfft gets up and makes a few pancakes... starts to bring theam to rena's room but then stops and gets a little smile on his face... * there out here if ya want theam rena... * places theam on the counter*  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:59 am
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
* pfft gets up and makes a few pancakes... starts to bring theam to rena's room but then stops and gets a little smile on his face... * there out here if ya want theam rena... * places theam on the counter*

*stomps out still in t-shirt and undies* You did that just to see my a** again, didn't you? heart domokun  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:00 am
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat

*stomps out still in t-shirt and undies* You did that just to see my a** again, didn't you? heart domokun
what? * smiles* what makes you think i did that rena? well i did make you pancakes.... its the least you could do* smiles and blushs*  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:02 am
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat

what? * smiles* what makes you think i did that rena? well i did make you pancakes.... its the least you could do* smiles and blushs*

*mutters to self* At least SOMEONE notices...............*wiggles it*  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:03 am
stoarm_fox
Neote
ya .. we all have theam... mine just went away yesterday tho and i hope they stay away!.....

[ DAMNIT!!! hurricane season is officialy starting really soon .... that sucks for me cuz i live in florida gonk ]
I wish mine would go away...

(I know what you mean Stoarm, I used to live in VA Beach area, Hurricane Season sucks ^^)  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:05 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote

I wish mine would go away...

(I know what you mean Stoarm, I used to live in VA Beach area, Hurricane Season sucks ^^)
... well the only good thing about it is me and my friends will go out in the streets with are skate boards and sails, and wind skate ^^ but then we lose power!!!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games